LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I'm slightly confused about whether you're asking us to post a comment about our favorite thing about the review or the phone itself, so I'll just do both!

From the review, I would have to say that my favorite part was that you talked about things other than just the specs. You mentioned things like the multitasking being slower than the One M8 and the difficulties with managing apps. Some reviews that I've read only talk about the specs and nothing else, so I really appritiate you taking the time to mention things like that.

About the phone, I would have to say that my favorite thing is how close it appears to be left to stock Android. Although the dual window mode also looks very interesting. I'm not nearly as thrilled about it being 1440p as everyone else on this thread appears to be, since I can't really tell a difference from anything above 720p at that size.

What i love the most, is the buttons on the back, and the fact that the screen look so sexy  :P

It's an elegant looking device and I love it. I think LG's R&D department is onto something.

My favorite parts of the phone are the back buttons and the slim bezel.

It's hard to say for sure what I like the most about the G3. I'm torn between the ability to have multiple items on the clip board and also the fact that LG's skin is relatively close to stock. I love stock Android.

My favourite part is the design

My favourite feature is the amazing customizations that LG allows. I never thought I would want to use a manufacturer's ROM vs Stock or a custom ROM but wow that's incredible.

• Case: Corsair Vengeance C70

• CPU: Intel i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHz

Cooler: Corsair H60

GPU: XFX DD Radeon HD 7970

PSU: Antec Basiq Plus 550w Modular

Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3

HDD: Seagate 7200RPM 3TB

SSD: 128GB Intel 330 Series

RAM: 20GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz

Monitor 1: Acer S230HL 23" 1920x1080

Monitor 2: Dell 2007WFP 20" 1680x1050 

Keyboard: Das Keyboard Model S Professional (Cherry MX Blue Switches)

Mouse: Logitech Performance Mouse MX

It's hard to say for sure what I like the most about the G3. I'm torn between the ability to have multiple items on the clip board and also the fact that LG's skin is relatively close to stock. I love stock Android.

My favourite thing about LG G3 is a big and high-resolution screen.

i could say that i like most of this phone, is just that i got a  LG p708 and its simply cannot operate nothing its has a 1ghz cpu so you can see what tipe of phone is. 

for me it would be amazing to win one of this phones cause i really enjoy the android base, cause you could do almost warever you want.

Posting for the give-away. My favorite part was the cat's tail being vacuumed and showing off the modified interface.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

I like how the buttons are on the back of the phone!!!

My favourite feature are the buttons on the back. That's actually pretty smart.

Things i like about the G3 is the user replaceable battery, expandable storage, and the built it option for wireless charging.

i love the specs LG has crammed into this phone and the customization LG has allowed in their custom ui of android compared to vanilla

The slim bezel and replaceable battery are two main reasons for me to get this phone - hate bezels!

i love the specs LG has crammed into this phone and the customization LG has allowed in their custom ui of android compared to vanilla

I am a fan of all the unique features they put in the stock os. It's clear they've spent a lot of time on it.

What i like about the G3 is the thin bezels.

Obviously what I prefer of this phone is certainly the heavy customisation we can see on CyanogenMod build on the Stock G3 UI.

Obviously what I prefer of this phone is certainly the heavy customisation we can see on CyanogenMod build on the Stock G3 UI.