LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love how its better than my phone in every way possible!

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the very fast camera mode changing, from taking pictures to finding a cool moment where pictures wont do it justice. like someone taking a picture while on a hike with a snowy mountain in the background, and then a avalanche happens. it would be easy to switch to video to capture that avalanche. 

Love me that 1440p display. Not to mention the added RAM. I feel like my iPhone has to reload webpages far too often. Give me multitasking!

I love the screen and the battery life. I am starting to get annoyed at my Nexus 5 Battery life

Aussie Aussie Aussie

My phone is only 1080p. I'm too outdated

I really like the screen to bezel ratio!

5.5" 1440p display and hdr camera with laser distance finder.

Your cat getting vacuumed?

Seriously though, I liked seeing that you can actually multi-task with apps on the same screen. I've never actually seen it done with a phone before (though I'm sure it probably has been done). My eyesight's pretty good (step above 20/20) so combine it with the incredibly high resolution and I'll have a blast watching a movie and playing some PvZ, or texting some friends.

My favorite part is the removable battery! This is due to the fact that I need a flag android phone at work. Being able to remove the battery and pop a fresh and fully charge battery makes things a lot easier. I don't have to be glue to a car charge at work.  

I liked that Slick has date night with Linus

I am a fan of the minimalistic design of the phone. it is quite sleek.

My favorite part of this phone is the removable 3000 mA hour battery and removable back. Not too mention the small bezels

One thing.. I more and more have started to love the fact that wireless charging is easy, and definatly something I'll apreciate when I get a compatible phone. But, I still think that I will choose the UI for the LG. I have always thought of the Sense UI as superior to anything, with stock android 4.x at second place. Everything else being ugly or unpractical. But know LG have conviced me that it isn't just one company that can make beatiful phones and UI. That is my favourite thing. +1 LG :)

My favorite thing is the design. The placement of the buttons on the back instead of the side makes it evident that LG actually wants to innovate.

my favorite thing about the phone is the bezels

My favourite is the bragging right it comes with, which is that the phone can drive more pixels than a xbox one. Also, LG is willing to give 25 phones away, lets see a competitor give a pallet of phones away(lol jk, maybe not jk?) . The only issue that i think i have with this phone is the location of the rear mounted speaker. I have the LG G E-971 and the speaker is in the same place. Holding the phone like a normal human cause wicked distortions and almost mute the speaker, hopefully that 1 amp speaker can fix that problem i have with my phone.

Java tuts:

Constructors, possibly more to come.

221 Goodbye.

Gotta love that 1440p (530+ ppi) screen, somehow the screen didn't look as warm (yellowish) when I watched MKBHD's display review...weird =(