LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favo(u)rite thing about the LG G3 in the review was the dual window mode. With screens getting larger, processors getting faster, more RAM and dynamic applications it's great being able to have really multi-tasking capabilities. 

This review was definitely one of your best phone reviews. The b-roll/gadget pron shots were very nice. LMGs ability to show products in their best possible light, and give your informed unbiased opinions and facts about the product is amazing.

Thanks once again.

FX-8350 | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2.0 | 16 GB (2x8 1600Mhz) Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC Dual | Corsair Vengeance C70 | 120GB Samsung EVO SSD, 1TB WD Black | Corsair AX860i | 2x BenQ XL2420TE | Corsair H110 | Logitech G15 | Logitech G500 | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Windows 8.1

My Favorite part is the 2560x1440 display.  gotta love those pixels! 

The beautiful thin bezels and awesome screen resolution are a few of specs keeping me in love with the LG G3. 

I love the design, the black phone's curvy back and the finish on it, me gusta.

I love the camera features, quick autofocus.

My favorite thing about this phone is definitely the design. Looks very appealing in my eyes. 

dat screen do...

also the small bezels

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

The resolution on the G3 is beast, I'd love to have one of those.

I'm currently using a Windows Phone on T-Mobile. Please save me..  ;)

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

My favourite part was at 1:34 when you said "1 watt amplified speaker" in a funny voice.

My favorite feature of LG G3 is the capability to do lots of customization to home screen and the home back buttons, not forgetting the laser fast focus.

The backing material and the ability to easily swap the battery without having to completely disassemble the phone.

I like the idea of having UI customization (lots of customization), and the display size, also the buttons located at the back.

My favourite thing about that phone is the face it has an SD slot, a removable battery (not having this is a big nono) and optional QI charging! I'd love to have one :P

my favorite part of the lg g3 is the fact that it has a 5.5 inch screen with a body that is not much bigger than other phones with 5 inch screens(of course, this is just one aspect of an beautiful phone)

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the laser auto-focus!

Thing i like the most about this phone are its specs. Man you gotta love dem snapdragon 801 and 3gb of ram  :)

Love the large screen not the resolution but the size. I've always wanted a large phone.  I like that the phone is thin but still has a nice button lay out. The phone isn't relay lacking in any large ways like processing speed or a nice camera so it's a good contender to the flagships from apple, Samsung, and HTC.        

I love the big screen, great camera, and the option to remove the battery and add SD cards that my HTC One M7 doesn't have! 

I would say the battery life. who needs such a high res screen? 1080p (as in the lg g2 is fine)

My favorite thing about the g3 is the customizability of the lg UI and after the screen review i would like to see how it performs in Israels hot sunny days  :)