LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the most large high resolution screen and dimensions of the devices that  are pretty compact for the screen size 

My favorite about the G3 video is that it has the ability to use the laser focus, this is a really cool feature as my S4 seems to have a hard time focusing and i get blurry pictures sometimes.  Also i love the slim bezels, that phone is gorgeous! 

PCMR -xJtSx

The best feature is probably the battery, SD card and the ninja hardware. I mean my phone doesn't have an SD card or a very large battery but it does still run pretty smooth. Oh and also rooting LG phones should be a charm, even though I'm probably not gonna do...... (bad memories!)

The thing I like most about the LG G3 is the power of customizitation. Almost anything can be cuztomize and that what I really want.

My favorite about the G3 video is that it has the ability to use the laser focus, this is a really cool feature as my S4 seems to have a hard time focusing and i get blurry pictures sometimes.  Also i love the slim bezels, that phone is gorgeous! 

PCMR -xJtSx

Dat 1440p resolution is where it's at.

Cpu is crazy too.

aside from the flagship specs, i really love the 3000 mah battery.. WTG LG.

Wow, so many newbies just creating accounts just for this.

I love the feel of the phone. Brushed aluminum looks sexy.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Really loving the design of the phone. It just looks freaking amazing :)

This phone has a lot to offer, but the replaceable battery has to be the best feature.

I just really like the design combined with the specs of this phone.

I love the buttons placement at the back instead on the sides and back cover that is stylish and removable  :D

Strangely enough, the software. I'm glad to see a manufacturer actually making an effort to enhance the user experience instead of pumping in proprietary bloatware. Most people aren't software literate enough to clean up the manufacturer android mod, much less install a custom one.

Much appreciated, LG!

My favorite part is the 530 ppi display and also the option for 4k video recording

Dem pixels tho. Freaking amazing compared to my Motorola Photon Q.

My favorite part is the 530 ppi display and also the option for 4k video recording

I liked the dual window set up, something I'm missing on my M7 when watching youtube and I want to reply to a message

My favorite feature is the ability to customize how you unlock the phone and where the bottom buttons are.

Innovation with ergonomic is the best thing i'm loving in LG G3, with the removable battery, QHD screen to see my pictures/movies with the highest quality and with the laser focus, i'm feeling like i'll never lost that flash moment anymore thanks to the incredible speed to take pictures with quality!  B)

My favorite part is obviously the 1440p screen, especially with its amazing 530+ pixels per inch.

My favorite thing about this phone is the buttons on the back which makes them easy to press

My favorite part is obviously the 1440p screen, especially with its amazing 530+ pixels per inch.

Knock code is my favorite feature. Tap to wake up is great but this is on a whole other level.