LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite Part of the Phone is the 1440p screen and the multitasking

the large resolution

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

My favorite aspect of the phone is that there is no side buttons. Back buttons are much better for 1 hand using.

Really liking the styling of the Phone, and that answering texts while in other apps functionality!

3570K @4.5GHz | Noctua NH-D14 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 16Gb G.Skill 1600MHz (4x4) | Inno3D 6870X2 | 120Gb Kingston HyperX & 2Tb Seagate Barracuda | Silverstone Strider Gold 1000W | CM Storm Trooper

I love the 5.5" display on that thing. I am an absolutely devour media, especially things like YouTube and twitch, so that huge display is beautiful. The thin bezels also make it very cool looking, a nice added bonus. Great video Linus!

Hey Linus, I wanted to say that I really need a phone upgrade. 
I currently use an old Galaxy S2 and I must say my favorite part of this video was when you showed the PSA clip! That was just fantastic. My friend uses and LG G2 and I love it so I'd love to trump him with a G3. I love how thin the bezels on the phone are! The screen looks amazing and 2560x1440 is quite a resolution. 

My system: i7 4790k / / NZXT H440 / / Custom CPU & GPU loop / / Coming soon... / / MSI Z97 GAMING 9 A.C. / / Corsair RM850 / / Silverstone Black/Red Cables / / Kingston HyperX 3k 240GBx2 / / WD Black 3TB / / G.Skill Sniper 16gb 1600MHz / / 

the fact that it has a EXTREAMLY thin bezzel and a 1440p screen is amazing.

I love the screen resolution (1440p) and main camera with laser focus.

I love that the side buttons are in the back, now i wont accidentally turn off my phone when i position it horizontally.

Also it would be a huge upgrade from my S3.

Best part of the phone is  the 1440p screen

My favourite thing would have to be the screen. I know it's too big and the colour is bad, but it's still great to see tech moving forward and pushing the boundaries!

The fake metal backing for sure!

I personally like the ips panel for the fact that i can have amazing color accuracy and sharpness on my wallpapers

Best part of the phone is the 1440p screen and the buttons are on the back.

I like the 1440p resolution and that it has expandable storage so you can store high quality movies to take advantage of all dem pixels. (also, I like how linus keeps on showcasing /r/pcmasterrace in a lot of his videos)

Ensure a job for life: https://github.com/Droogans/unmaintainable-code

Actual comment I found in legacy code: // WARNING! SQL injection here!

Visual appeal of the phone: Slim, rear buttons, too big to fit in Linus hands. 

Dat sexy display

I liked physical desing of the phone but the UI seems too overcharged. Besides from that, I think the 1440p display is too much for a 5.5" screen, they could have taken more advantage of the phone CPU and GPU with a 1080p resolution and the final result in screen quality wouldn't have had much impact.

My favorite part is the 1440p screen! I've been dying to try out Google Cardboard and with this screen it would be even better than Oculus Rift's DK2!

My favorite thing would be that massive 1440p display on such a small screen. PIXEL DENSITY!

Would definitely love to use the phone for that awesome display and camera! I'd be coming from an iPhone 4 so it would be a huge upgrade for me! I'm not a fan of the buttons on the back but I'm sure they would grow on me!

The fact that the back is removable is extremely important for me. I want to be able to take the battery out and switch it with a backup that I carry with me or be able to take it out quickly in case I jump into a pool with my phone in my pocket. Additionally, the brushed look of the back looks beautiful and the radial brush design on the chin of the phone looks beautiful. This phone is a serious contender for my next phone right alongside the HTC One M8.

My favorite thing would be that massive 1440p display on such a small screen. PIXEL DENSITY!