Why The Hate On AMD (Prosessors)

1254514498_Facepalm_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

facepalm me all you want. These are facts. 

You fall into the group that thinks more cores and higher clockrate always equals better performance. That is simply not true. 

This is not fanboyism. I would prefer AMD to have a better lineup over intel. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

To be honest -- the hate on AMD is vague my fellow PC patrician. It shows better price per performance ratio, value, more clock speed, higher overclocking, and all intel fans have on it is heating issues and no hyperthreading. Threads =/= Cores. You benefit more from AMD than Intel. Gaming is mostly based on your clock speed and GPU. Nothing else. 

To be honest -- the hate on AMD is vague my fellow PC patrician. It shows better price per performance ratio, value, more clock speed, higher overclocking, and all intel fans have on it is heating issues and no hyperthreading. Threads =/= Cores. You benefit more from AMD than Intel. Gaming is mostly based on your clock speed and GPU. Nothing else. 

good one

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Your statement shows a lack of facts or understanding of performance. I love AMD. But you are not an expert, I am. You are wrong. You don't have to be an expert, just do your research.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Your statement shows a lack of facts or understand of performance. I love AMD. But you are not expert, I am. You are wrong. 

Advanced Micro Devices gave birth to my son

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Don't start this here aswell. Nearly nobody will actually agree with you.

Your statement shows a lack of facts or understand of performance. I love AMD. But you are not an expert, I am. You are wrong. You don't have to be an expert, just do your research.

Lack of facts? Invalid. Look up the facts.

Don't start this here aswell. Nearly nobody will actually agree with you.

That's fine if they want to ignore facts, performance, logic, PS, and PL. 

Basic Fanboys.

I fail to see why people compare top Intel to top AMD they are forgetting the massive price difference between them. Sure Intel is better but at the end of the day they are both good enough for whatever you need them for, I would be more interested (from a gaming point of view) on what GPU hardware you are running.

(I herd somewhere that AMD has gained a few new DEVs for CPU's so that should be promising :))

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Lack of facts? Invalid. Look up the facts. You appear to be an amateur bro. 

That's fine if they want to ignore facts, performance, logic, PS, and PL. 

Correction, you see them as facts, others see it as this:

DNYaJCH.jpg

Basic Fanboys.

I fail to see why people compare top Intel to top AMD they are forgetting the massive price difference between them. Sure Intel is better but I herd somewhere that AMD has gained a few new DEVs for CPU's so that should be promising :)

You see? Pathetic! AMD's value is much higher bro. Hi-5^!

Correction, you see them as facts, other see it as this:

DNYaJCH.jpg

Prove how it is "bullshit" my friend. You can't ignore the PS.

Prove how it is "bullshit" my friend. You can't ignore the PS.

Cba proving a troll wrong. 

Someone who has 'USA, The land of the better' as location

Cba proving a troll wrong. 

Someone who has 'USA, The land of the better' as location

Okay, you have belgium in your location kid. You're ignoring Logic, PS, and PL. All constant features in a CPU DEBATE. You're also attacking the man, not the point. Ad Hominem

Okay, you have belgium in your location kid. You're ignoring Logic, PS, and PL. All constant features in a CPU DEBATE. You're also attacking the man, not the point. Ad Hominem

Quite the build you have there m8, for an AMD fanboy.

FYG1yRi.png

ok, like other topics of this same nature, state your opinion, state the facts that support

your opinion and allow rebuttal with facts or we can close this topic too.

e-peen and name calling will get some time-out..

Quite the build you have there m8, for an AMD fanboy.

FYG1yRi.png

I chose the 4790k because as I explained earlier in a thread you viewed and got deleted, the 4790k is the only good processor I think Intel has made. All in my respectable opinion, it has 4Ghz and is good for overclocking. The PL of AMD's processors are much much higher, all going by features and PS. Then there is the logic, which is based off of value. 

8350 = 4770k

wrong. Simply wrong. google it. 

muh specs 

All parts black

I chose the 4790k because as I explained earlier in a thread you viewed and got deleted, the 4790k is the only good processor I think Intel has made. All in my respectable opinion, it has 4Ghz and is good for overclocking. The PL of AMD's processors are much much higher, all going by features and PS. Then there is the logic, which is based off of value. 

Didn't you say 8350=4770k ? Why didn't you just go for the 8350 then because the 4790 is basically a 4770 with higher clock speeds. And where's your R9 290 instead of that 780?

wrong. Simply wrong.

Invalid. Burden of Proof. The 8350's cores and value make it an overall better deal and more reliable, you cannot prove it isn't.

Didn't you say 8350=4770k ? Why didn't you just go for the 8350 then because the 4790 is basically a 4770 with higher clock speeds. And where's your R9 290 instead of that 780?

I accept the 780 > 290. The 4790k is basically like an 8350 for me; 4 ghz and performs just as smooth, another reason why it is one of intels only good processors. And no, the 4790 is probably astronomical units, maybe even light years ahead of the 4770k. I already put the logic, PS, and PL into motion.. now where's your burden? :D

Invalid. Burden of Proof. The 8350's cores and value make it an overall better deal and more reliable, you cannot prove it isn't.

I accept the 780 > 290. The 4790k is basically like an 8350 for me; 4 ghz and performs just as smooth, another reason why it is one of intels only good processors. And no, the 4790 is probably astronomical units, maybe even light years ahead of the 4770k. I already put the logic, PS, and PL into motion.. now where's your burden? :D

The 4790k is lightyears ahead of the 4770k? I'm gonna stop posting because this is getting absolutely ridiculous

the 8350 has 8 cores so ha

The 4790k is lightyears ahead of the 4770k? I'm gonna stop posting because this is getting absolutely rediculous

*Ridiculous. You can't prove your argument, you're still using burden of proof, ad ignorantiam, and ad hominem. Debate won, agaiN

*Ridiculous. You can't prove your argument, you're still using burden of proof, ad ignorantiam, and ad hominem. Debate won, agaiN

I know how to write ridiculous, you're not showing much proof either, so I don't know how exactly you won a debate.

Because of everyone's lack of facts, I'm literally writing an article over the next few days for linus tech tips. I will explain every freaking difference. Go over to overclock.net and spew this crap. They will shoot you out of the sky. Most of them actually know their stuff and have an enthusiast for years like I have, through AMDs good and AMDs bad. I suggest for now you research the bulldozer architecture, look up benchamrks. The burdon is not on me. I have already repeated myself in this thread over and over. 

This will help too 

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/100583-analyzing-bulldozers-scaling-single-thread-performance

and no the 4790 is not "lightyears " ahead of the 4770k. That is the most utterly retarded thing I have ever heard intel fanboys dont even think that. 

muh specs 

All parts black