Eating humans isnt healthy..............

brownninja97

788332537925622082.jpg

So due to the complexity of a human body.....and also of the saturated fats an average human body contains an average of 81,500 calories, that is a fucking lot. 

Lets break down a few parts of the body because why not

The arm: 1800 calories( about six hot pockets)

The leg: 7150 calories (about a fucking ton of hot pockets)

then other organs like your lungs or liver are hovering around the 1500 calorie mark

Take in mind you need about 2500 calories per day if you are male and 2000 if you are female(unless you are pregnant). 

Well the message to take away is that just dont eat humans, they are bad for you and it would cost an arm and a leg to get one in the first place

http://kotaku.com/if-youre-going-to-be-a-cannibal-youve-got-to-count-cal-1597453431?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

but...but I love human meat.

that's just what they tell you, so you don't eat humans.

trust me, I'm a cannibal.

Edited by Jogostar

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

what I'm getting from this is you can live a pretty long time off other people

Feeds you for at least a month and is quite abundant. Probably easier and more efficient than deer hunting.

Error: 410

Another reason to stay a certain distance away from you. 

I'm afraid for mah life... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

How is that bad?
You need calories to stay alive...

Just dont overconsume and youre all good :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Sooo. Basically.. Athletes that need a higher intake of calories every day should eat humans?.

Hah.. I just imagined a marathon runner mauling the face off a spectator because he wanted a snack..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Im in the process of trying to gain weight, maybe i should just switch to delicious human meat instead...

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

As long as its not horse meat

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

So now what happens if your in a zombie apocalypse and are doing physical activity defending Terminus, does this allow for a higher calorie intake?

TERMINUS - A  safe haven in the TV series "The Walking Dead" where cannibals live.  

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I think my fat/muscular body is worth more kcal than that.

Mcdonalds....

your thinking of costco

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Does orphan meat count? It's different right...?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Feeds you for at least a month and is quite abundant. Probably easier and more efficient than deer hunting.

World hunger? Pfft feed them the prisoners from our prisons. That will also save the government billions of dollars every year. Bam 2 birds with one stone.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Another reason to stay a certain distance away from you. 

I'm afraid for mah life... 

Well @helping does have the worst advice ever...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Sooo. Basically.. Athletes that need a higher intake of calories every day should eat humans?.

What if they ARE already doing it!!!

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.