This song makes me wanna vomit...

rambi36

I don't see why anyone can like this song at all! It sounds god awful to me  :angry:

Life.exe is missing

I don't see why anyone can like this song at all! It sounds god awful to me  :angry:

Because you aren't a 15-30 year old female or a very flamboyant gay male.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

True... true

Life.exe is missing

Not even gonna watch/listen to it, lool

Omg i have heard this song soooo many times why do radios overplay songs like crazy -_-

Much bad, very autotune.

Y u post dis here? Y u do dis to my ears???

i'm a potato

I hope your ears bleed, you vomit, have explosive diarrhea, and grow a third arm and leg. :D  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eqcDj212vk

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Yeah, it's shit.

Yeah, it's shit.

Then why do so many people listen to it!?

Life.exe is missing

well thats 3min25 sec of my life i'll never get back.

It not good, but its not aweful either. :mellow:

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

The people, they must be made of shit.

'Cause they like it and you don't? People have different tastes, good, bad, strange, bland, or whatever.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

It's okay. It doesn't suck too much, but it isn't really good either.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

It's okay. It doesn't suck too much, but it isn't really good either.

It ain't one of "he-who-must-not-be-named's" BS. That's for sure.

It sounds like a spoof my "My nigga"

prepare yourselves

Well, I just gave Fancy a listen. It's just one of those songs that are on the radio and it passes. For me, it's just there; for others, there's something that they love about it or they hate about it.

prepare yourselves

Shieeet, son! That beat be bangin'. Word, nahmean?! This shit is off the hizzalz! But, bro, this is better by a far cry, homie. Far cry. Nahmean? This speaks volumes 'bout rap, music, and image, my son. Take a listen, and learn, brother. Learn, breathe, and create. Nahmean?

Well, I just gave Fancy a listen. It's just one of those songs that are on the radio and it passes. For me, it's just there; for others, there's something that they love about it or they hate about it.

Shieeet, son! That beat be bangin'. Word, nahmean?! This shit is off the hizzalz! But, bro, this is better by a far cry, homie. Far cry. Nahmean? This speaks volumes 'bout rap, music, and image, my son. Take a listen, and learn, brother. Learn, breathe, and create. Nahmean?

Nujabes is the truth, I'd not heard that beat before amazingly enough and I really like it, thanks for posting come to the music thread and post some more bro.

Is there an instrumental around?

Nujabes is the truth, I'd not heard that beat before amazingly enough and I really like it, thanks for posting come to the music thread and post some more bro.

Is there an instrumental around?

No, but there's this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xZY8VJHqU4

And there's this: Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique. One of the few rap songs I know out there that speaks about more than bitches, money, and drugs. I can't seem to find any old school rap and I don't know much about underground rap so that doesn't help.

Which I was a part of for like one post if you don't remember.  :lol:

Which I was a part of for like one post if you don't remember.  :lol:

Oh shiat so you were, sorry it was a few months ago and I forgot, I see you also like the OP at the time. :)

Nujabes has provided me with so much enjoyment I'd probably want to fly to Japan and say thanks if he was still alive. <_<

Thanks a lot for posting the nujabes/substantial track, I really like the beat and lyrics which is quite rare in one track, with hiphop/rap I often like a beat more than the lyrics.

I don't know what you're talking about....

This song is shit.

I'm a Queer and I like Tool, Korn, and Led Zeppelin....

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I stopped at 17 seconds. I could not go on.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

LOL!!  me too.   I wanted to cut off my ears.  It's truly sad what people pass off for music these days.  Thank God I don't have to listen to any of it.

that song can be used for interrogation torture.