Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
6 hours ago, SparkyRain said:

@MyInnerFred Eta when things start? 

And that long post up. Might have spoilers so have to skip.

Sorry mate haven't got a guaranteed time. I have some banners semi prepared but I haven't talked to the rest of the staff about some of the changes.

4 hours ago, Charger said:

Well we got up to 73 weekly threads so I think it is clear that we do view it as a bit important and a little over double that if you want to count all of our threads. It will come back just not sure when.

I think @MyInnerFred was talking about another anime club giveaway at some point not sure if that is still going to be a thing or not.

Charger I should be getting that case soon.... Well whenever it's released lol... 

Anywayyyyy as for the club, reboot is confirmed! Just no till my rig is done and build log posted. 

Giveaway is also still a go, I'll have it happen upon the reboot of the club.

EDIT: On a side note... how many of you play minecraft? My city building itch is starting up again.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

16 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

EDIT: On a side note... how many of you play minecraft? My city building itch is starting up again.

stopped playing minecraft sometime last year as i just got bored of it

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

14 minutes ago, I need a better name said:

Same on my side. After playing it for years, it lost its appeal.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

20 minutes ago, I need a better name said:

8 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Same on my side. After playing it for years, it lost its appeal.

I kinda play Minecraft on and off. =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Sorry mate haven't got a guaranteed time. I have some banners semi prepared but I haven't talked to the rest of the staff about some of the changes.

Charger I should be getting that case soon.... Well whenever it's released lol... 

Anywayyyyy as for the club, reboot is confirmed! Just no till my rig is done and build log posted. 

Giveaway is also still a go, I'll have it happen upon the reboot of the club.

1 hour ago, MyInnerFred said:

I kinda play Minecraft on and off. =/

Ten members of my little group played it frequently over the course of two weeks and then became bored. I've done the same with other friends ever since I bought it. You kinda play it once and never really play it the same again, only returning for nostalgia reasons IMO.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

6 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Aye gonna wait then.

Side note, minecraft. Sometimes I do but only for modding purposes. The basegame has lost all it's glory.

Spoiler

2016-04-15_08.51.38.png

Brings a 390 down to 70fps

I have no words

2dbc20b73e11dfa548870052ed6145b2.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yesterday I legit forgot how old I am. I needed 2 hours to remember...

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Its the forum. At least for me is constantly dropping connection

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

1 hour ago, valdyrgramr said:

The server is slow with posting.  Just refresh when it says posting, and it will be there.

forum has been trash when posting for months one day maybe it will be decent again.

Here are two things from this week in the twitter that will probably interest you all in here :P

oh yeah and hey guys hows it all going! :D I assume none of you are in the midwest... If you are you should got to ACEN!

4 hours ago, Charger said:

forum has been trash when posting for months one day maybe it will be decent again.

I want the old forum back and my tapatalk support! 

Ok I'm very new to this anime world and I think I kinda stuck in it. My 1st show ever was Death Note, which I finished about 1 week ago. And the 2nd one is Attack on Titan and I'm waiting for season 2 like everybody. So.......ummm.......what next? Can somebody give me like their favorite list of all time ? I heard a lot about Fullmetal Alchemist and maybe I'll watch that next but I'm afraid it won't last too long since I'm kinda addicted to any show I watch and I won't even sleep. I prefer any show that is completed since I HATE waiting. I'm hoping to see a lot of lists for suggestion in the comment ;)9_9

20 minutes ago, Tai Tran said:

Ok I'm very new to this anime world and I think I kinda stuck in it. My 1st show ever was Death Note, which I finished about 1 week ago. And the 2nd one is Attack on Titan and I'm waiting for season 2 like everybody. So.......ummm.......what next? Can somebody give me like their favorite list of all time ? I heard a lot about Fullmetal Alchemist and maybe I'll watch that next but I'm afraid it won't last too long since I'm kinda addicted to any show I watch and I won't even sleep. I prefer any show that is completed since I HATE waiting. I'm hoping to see a lot of lists for suggestion in the comment ;)9_9

I'll recommend FMA. First, watch the original 2003 version of FMA, then Conqueror of Shamballa. After that, watch FMA: Brotherhood (I prefer Brotherhood over the Original), and then Sacred Star of Milos. In total that's 115 episodes and 2 movies, should keep you busy for awhile.

46 minutes ago, BLJohnFreeman said:

I'll recommend FMA. First, watch the original 2003 version of FMA, then Conqueror of Shamballa. After that, watch FMA: Brotherhood (I prefer Brotherhood over the Original), and then Sacred Star of Milos. In total that's 115 episodes and 2 movies, should keep you busy for awhile.

Awesome. Tks bud. However, it will keep me busy for mostly 1 and a half month (prob 1) so I will come back for more haha :x

o/

Suddenly remembered this thread. Haven't been using LTT much in general though, got absorbed by Black Desert so much I kind of forgot about everything else.

But new anime season means new reminders :P

From this season I recommend Flying Witch, really giving me a sort of Hyouka + Non Non Biyori hybrid feel, mixed with character designs similar to Minami-Ke.

Tanaka-Kun is Always Listless is a rare deadpan anime comedy that's funny.

There's a bunch of other stuff but it's too early to say if any of them are good, except the ones that are crap, like Haifuri.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Checked Animefillerlist to see if there was any new canon episodes of Naruto. Nope. More than 30 of the latest episodes are fillers :/

Of the past 70 episodes, then only 10~11 are canon. This makes me sad.

1 hour ago, GlassBomb said:

Checked Animefillerlist to see if there was any new canon episodes of Naruto. Nope. More than 30 of the latest episodes are fillers :/

Of the past 70 episodes, then only 10~11 are canon. This makes me sad.

have they not finished the main story yet? I got tired of the fillers and just read the manga I just assumed the main story ended by now in the anime lol

6 minutes ago, Charger said:

have they not finished the main story yet? I got tired of the fillers and just read the manga I just assumed the main story ended by now in the anime lol

If I'm counting manga chapters. Then they still have around 25~30 chapters left in the anime. But at this point they have released nothing. but. fillers. for over 30 episodes in a row.

They are either milking the series for as long as they can, or they REALLY want the final climaxing episodes to have high production value. But to be honest, I stopped to care about the Naruto anime long ago.

21 minutes ago, GlassBomb said:

If I'm counting manga chapters. Then they still have around 25~30 chapters left in the anime. But at this point they have released nothing. but. fillers. for over 30 episodes in a row.

They are either milking the series for as long as they can, or they REALLY want the final climaxing episodes to have high production value. But to be honest, I stopped to care about the Naruto anime long ago.

I gave up watching when the filler block started at the beginning of last year and I think it was like 60 or 70 chapters from the end of the story then.

12 hours ago, Tai Tran said:

Fate series (2006 version, Zero, UBW, upcoming Heaven's Feel), Guilty Crown, SAO

If you want a more sentimental (prepare lots of napkins cause you will cry a hell lot): Myself; Yourself, Plastic Memories

Leisure watch currently includes only Musaigen no Phantom World, Absolute Duo, Ixion Saga DT (the jokes in this series are just off the chart)

Most of my favorite anime are 2010s and above, I haven't watched much before that so my list is quite incomplete

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

15 hours ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

Couldn't you just look at an id-card/passport or did you take it as a challenge ? 

Oh my... I didn`t think of that. хD

May be I should turn down watching anime just a few notches. :D

15 hours ago, Tai Tran said:

It may be wise to try the common list of mainstream anime that others often suggest first, as you probably won't appreciate them as much after you've watched a fair bit of anime. Here's a list of various anime (in no particular order or genre) to try if you want a respectable cross-section of what the medium has to offer to late-teens and older:

Fullmetal Alchemist (at least Brotherhood, both if you're patient)

Cowboy Bebop
Haibane Renmei

Monster

Mushishi

Spice and Wolf

Baccano!

Cromartie High School

Casshern Sins

Princess Tutu

Ergo Proxy

Dennou Coil

Le Chevalier D'Eon

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Usagi Drop

Azumanga Daioh

Gankutsuou

Trigun

Nana

Ghost in the Shell

Gurren Lagann

Kaiba

Last Exile

Texhnolyze

Kyousogiga

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

It may be wise to try the common list of mainstream anime that others often suggest first, as you probably won't appreciate them as much after you've watched a fair bit of anime. Here's a list of various anime (in no particular order) to try if you want a respectable cross-section of what the medium has to offer to late-teens and older:

Fullmetal Alchemist (at least Brotherhood, both if you're patient)

Cowboy Bebop

Monster

Baccano!

Ergo Proxy

Ghost in the Shell

I recommend these as well, but I haven't seen Monster. Although, on the Death Note page it's recommended if you liked Death Note.