Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

so with the realization that my computer is now a minimum requirement rather than a decent computer I'm question wither I should get darksouls 3 even though I want to play it and have watched like 4 different play throughs of it so far lol

11 hours ago, Charger said:

iso enter and big ass enter are not the same lol

us uses ansi, eu uses iso and the big ass enter is kind of a combination of both that really is not used much any more was more used in asia.

yep and really any terminal keyboard

lol i mean the latest anime i've seen other then that would properly be the wolf children. i've got tokyo ghoul but i have not even touch that yet(which i bought cause spur impulse as it was a limited edition)

lives on

BAKABT

Mh can't watch anything till weekend. New case comes tomorrow, rest on friday. Laptop just said f- you, won't turn on anymore. 

Such a teaser having to stare at the case. Going insane little by little without proper device. 

Have to finish maid sama and catch up with joker game.

4 hours ago, SparkyRain said:

Mh can't watch anything till weekend. New case comes tomorrow, rest on friday. Laptop just said f- you, won't turn on anymore. 

Such a teaser having to stare at the case. Going insane little by little without proper device. 

Have to finish maid sama and catch up with joker game.

What case? 

I've got all my builds components sitting on a desk behind me except for the case and the watercooling parts... Laptop worth fixing at all?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

11 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

What case? 

I've got all my builds components sitting on a desk behind me except for the case and the watercooling parts... Laptop worth fixing at all?

well if you had the case you could at least put it together and use it on air for a bit 

15 minutes ago, Charger said:

well if you had the case you could at least put it together and use it on air for a bit 

5820k doesn't come with a stock air cooler. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

You should already have an aftermarket air cooler.

Blarg

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

trying to say you dont have a stock intel cooler?

8 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

7 minutes ago, Charger said:

trying to say you dont have a stock intel cooler?

I don't lol.... 

10 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

agreed... Have we taught him nothing...

also random question... Do you have any recommendations for cheap hand tool brands for sockets and such.

Anyone here going go ACen (Anime Central)?

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

5 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

What case? 

Carbide 88r and nope. Sub 200 cheapo laptop. Repair is probably more then what it's worth.

5 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

I don't lol.... 

m8 even i got an intel stock cooler and i've yet to even order the parts for my first build

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

23 hours ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

first anime i've watch since a 1000 years ago and not bad..................... for now anyway :D

you see i'm very selective with dem new anime and sometimes i dont pick any at all, i'm a 90s anime boy xD

78879.jpg

http://myanimelist.net/anime/31376/Flying_Witch

This season is great for slice of life, and Flying Witch is one of the best. The only one that made me laugh more is Kuma Miko and the only one that's more relaxing is Tanaka-Kun, I guess Flying Witch is the golden middle ground. Great show so far.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

So this is a thing now, eh?

BKG58Mi.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

On 17.4.2016 at 6:31 AM, Tai Tran said:

Ok I'm very new to this anime world and I think I kinda stuck in it. My 1st show ever was Death Note, which I finished about 1 week ago. And the 2nd one is Attack on Titan and I'm waiting for season 2 like everybody. So.......ummm.......what next? Can somebody give me like their favorite list of all time ? I heard a lot about Fullmetal Alchemist and maybe I'll watch that next but I'm afraid it won't last too long since I'm kinda addicted to any show I watch and I won't even sleep. I prefer any show that is completed since I HATE waiting. I'm hoping to see a lot of lists for suggestion in the comment ;)9_9

Well some of my favorites: ( I represent the YOUNG generation ;);) just jk. I watched Trigun and watching Cowboy Bebop (on a hold). I have been enjoying both)

Some are listed above so I'll just say the ones that haven't been said.

Hunter X Hunter is long but totally worth it. (adventure, shounen)

Code Geass maybe? (mecha but not so mecha... xD)

Bakuman (tells about mangaka)

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (music + feels)

Psycho Pass ( just s1, s2 isn't that good)

No Game No Life

FSN UBW

Akatsuki no Yona

Honestly I don't know if people enjoy this as much as I do but Zetsuen no Tempest. (Mindblown, don't know if it is story wise cuz don't really remember much)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

On 19.4.2016 at 1:38 PM, BirdyTheMighty said:

first anime i've watch since a 1000 years ago and not bad..................... for now anyway :D

you see i'm very selective with dem new anime and sometimes i dont pick any at all, i'm a 90s anime boy xD

78879.jpg

http://myanimelist.net/anime/31376/Flying_Witch

Honest opinions, is it really worth it? I have seen some people talking about it but I didn't really pay attention to it (consciously cuz witches?)

If it's "okay" I will watch it because currently watching some "less" quality shows like Kiznaiver and Sousei no Onmyouji.

Only 2 shows I enjoy Re:Zero kara hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu and Koutetsujou no Kabaneri.

Joker Game second episode was thrilling but I didn't really feel anything in ep3 :/ Well they tried, but if this is going to be "episodic" then I'm quite disappointed.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

33 minutes ago, Typho said:

Honest opinions, is it really worth it?

Not really.

Tanaka-san: tries to have some humor, but it's all quite obvious stuff so I ended up feeling as listless as the MC.

Flying Witch: relying too heavily on a little kid's shy reactions to be charming, otherwise a flatline that isn't doing much with its premise.

Kuma Miko: has a decent pair of funny and charming leads, but also dabbles in kinda icky bits as well.

Overall I'd say they're better than most seasons' basic slice-of-life offerings, but only slightly so.

any good animes youg uys can recommend me. been out of the game for a few months

18 minutes ago, jprovido said:

any good animes youg uys can recommend me. been out of the game for a few months

What kind of show are you in the mood for?

14 hours ago, SparkyRain said:

Carbide 88r and nope. Sub 200 cheapo laptop. Repair is probably more then what it's worth.

What worth fixing? My experience with laptops tends to be just taking them apart and putting them back together fixes somethings or just popping out a stick of RAM or hard drive.