Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Math? Uh that's a hideous thing to do. Thanks for the welcome everyone! Don't know how to use the forum yet, sorry <.< Might lurk in here sometimes to get new shows to watch :)

1 minute ago, Charger said:

well... I definitely read that as "struggling with meth"

just so we're clear i have never touched any type of illegal drug though i guess you can consider math as a depressant drug at least for me since i'm a damn idiot

1 minute ago, SparkyRain said:

Math? Uh that's a hideous thing to do. Thanks for the welcome everyone! Don't know how to use the forum yet, sorry <.< Might lurk in here sometimes to get new shows to watch :)

yep its the most hideous evil thing to do and your welcome

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

30 minutes ago, SparkyRain said:

hello. but a shame you haven't seen the old forums... it was quite functional. 

2 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

hello. but a shame you haven't seen the old forums... it was quite functional. 

Hi. Ah it's fine. Only wish there was a bit less white. Similar to youtube, that could hurt in the morning.

Just now, SparkyRain said:

Hi. Ah it's fine. Only wish there was a bit less white. Similar to youtube, that could hurt in the morning.

you can change themes at the bottom 

1 minute ago, SparkyRain said:

if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you should see the word THEME click it and you can switch it to dark theme which imo is better

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

56 minutes ago, SparkyRain said:

Well then. Hello you people.

Good day.

tumblr_mmjeed2uSA1spgvkgo2_500.gif

If you are looking for shows to watch our post on the front page has gone missing that had a list of shows the club has watched. New weekly series are also on hold as the club leaders have gone awol.

If you want to join the list to get notifications when regular activities resume then pm @MyInnerFred.

Have you watched Spice and wolf yet?

41 minutes ago, Charger said:

Well. We know what you have been up to lately.

2 minutes ago, themaniac said:

if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you should see the word THEME click it and you can switch it to dark theme which imo is better

Dark theme is best theme.

Typing with a pen is weird but not bad.

Blarg

2 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Snipping

That's on of the shows last year yeah. Quite enjoyed it. Main for the old themeing and doing something diffrent. How to say. I've started to look for older stuff since the majority of 2015 where really generic plot. 

Not all 2015 releases but a lot had such predictable plot and overused scenes that I lost interest after a few episodes. It's approx compareable to chinese support chat.

Hy my name is lee. Next day his name might be john. But they repeat the same stereotypical things. 

6 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

If you are looking for shows to watch our post on the front page has gone missing that had a list of shows the club has watched. New weekly series are also on hold as the club leaders have gone awol.

well at this point I think the 3 main people that have ran this club have gone awol 

yea reading the internet tends to skew my assumptions when reading the internet...

1 hour ago, Charger said:

Oh, sorry, Fred meant Mysterious Girlfriend X, not Tenjou Tenge.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

3 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

Oh, sorry, Fred meant Mysterious Girlfriend X, not Tenjou Tenge.

oh ya I it is one of the few anime I have intentionally watched more than once and read the manga for.

probably makes me weird lol

On 3/23/2016 at 3:26 AM, valdyrgramr said:

We talked about anime while you were gone.

Right.... carry on.

1 hour ago, SparkyRain said:

o.O Now that's beautifull

Is that Reimu I spy? 

l5SYNYA.gif

Have you seen the subbed "Esoteric History of Touhou"? If not you should!

1 hour ago, Charger said:

well at this point I think the 3 main people that have ran this club have gone awol 

yea reading the internet tends to skew my assumptions when reading the internet...

Heyyyyy now I'm still here, just not actively posting daily threads. My co-founder... well he just vaporized really early on. 

1 hour ago, wolfgang said:

Good day.

tumblr_mmjeed2uSA1spgvkgo2_500.gif

If you want to join the list to get notifications when regular activities resume then pm @MyInnerFred.

Have you watched Spice and wolf yet?

Dark theme is best theme.

Typing with a pen is weird but not bad.

Regular activities will resume! You have my word!

Once I finish this Touhou themed PC build of course....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

3 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

Heyyyyy now I'm still here, just not actively posting daily threads. My co-founder... well he just vaporized really early on. 

Me, you and Luclocke are currently not making threads is what I was getting at there. 

Just now, Charger said:

Me, you and Luclocke are currently not making threads is what I was getting at there. 

I'll be back up and running eventually, I can't say the same for luclocke.

I'm sure your still really busy at the moment, but hey the spreadsheet isn't going anywhere :D

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

I'll be back up and running eventually, I can't say the same for luclocke.

I'm sure your still really busy at the moment, but hey the spreadsheet isn't going anywhere :D

not as busy as I was but I started to dislike our system as it was anyways before i got busy.

whats everyone hyped for this year(or atleast wants to see this year) i am hyped for the sequel to this(its not anime related though) it might be out late this month or april http://mysterybensmysteryblog.tumblr.com/post/141276864938/progress-report-hey-all-the-team-and-i-have-some

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Charger said:

not as busy as I was but I started to dislike our system as it was anyways before i got busy.

I'm open to any changes. Everything more or less fried right now anyway, the club could use a nice new Motherboard and clean install.

Just now, SparkyRain said:

Let's see if that works @MyInnerFred Yes that's a reimu.

nekomiko_reimu_gif_by_valvatorez69-d4jg7

Waiting for this http://www.bakuon-anime.com/ to come out. Probably should waste some time with a diffrent show.

What is this?  A anime about delivery? And that voice actor, I don't know how I feel about that voice acting. Going to have to see where it goes once it airs.

jOsRfVJ.png

Well, despite having not caught up with the current season, the new one is nearly upon us. Figured I'd chime in on what I'll give a shot to:

Definitely watching
Concrete Revolution 2: I just pray that Urobutcher doesn't ruin it.
Rinne 2: the first season was fun enough with its dry humor.

Hopeful for:
Joker Game: it's classified as a historical military seinen series. Been a while since we had one of those.
Stray Dogs: it's also classified as a seinen series, so there's a chance it will be a bit more sophisticated than this premise usually is.
Hero Academia: the manga's fun enough and has a flair for comic book storytelling, even if it's nothing memorable so far. Could be a decent shounen series.

Not sure about:
Sakamoto: it sounds like it could be either a really lame show for disenfranchised teens, or something genuinely clever.

Ace Attorney: as long as it's more Jojo than Poirot, then it could be the dose of cheese I've been waiting for from this genre.

Long shots:
Bakuon: it sounds just dumb enough that I'm curious to see where they go with it.
Flying Witch: with the right touch, this could be a charming slice of life series.
Kuma Miko: with the right touch, this could be a charming slice of life series.
Mayoiga: with the right touch, this could be an interesting character study.
Endride: with the right touch, this could be an interesting fantasy adventure.
Big Order: looks terribly standard, but I've been waiting for one of these formulaic series to be good for a long time, so I'll probably give it a shot.
Hundred: looks terribly standard, etc etc.
Kiznaiver: looks terribly standard, etc etc.
Sousei Onmyouji: looks terribly standard, etc etc.

Will watch once I catch up with previous seasons:
Jojo: Stardust Crusaders is a real slog compared to the previous arcs, to the extent that not even knowing the endgame would rock could keep me watching. But I would like to see the next arcs animated.
Ushio and Tora: it was fine, but didn't really wow me enough to stick around the first time.

2 hours ago, SparkyRain said:

Well then. Hello you people.

Howdy!

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

Well, despite having not caught up with the current season, the new one is nearly upon us. Figured I'd chime in on what I'll give a shot to:

Definitely watching
Concrete Revolution 2: I just pray that Urobutcher doesn't ruin it.
Rinne 2: the first season was fun enough with its dry humor.

Hopeful for:
Joker Game: it's classified as a historical military seinen series. Been a while since we had one of those.
Stray Dogs: it's also classified as a seinen series, so there's a chance it will be a bit more sophisticated than this premise usually is.
Hero Academia: the manga's fun enough and has a flair for comic book storytelling, even if it's nothing memorable so far. Could be a decent shounen series.

Not sure about:
Sakamoto: it sounds like it could be either a really lame show for disenfranchised teens, or something genuinely clever.

Ace Attorney: as long as it's more Jojo than Poirot, then it could be the dose of cheese I've been waiting for from this genre.

Long shots:
Bakuon: it sounds just dumb enough that I'm curious to see where they go with it.
Flying Witch: with the right touch, this could be a charming slice of life series.
Kuma Miko: with the right touch, this could be a charming slice of life series.
Mayoiga: with the right touch, this could be an interesting character study.
Endride: with the right touch, this could be an interesting fantasy adventure.
Big Order: looks terribly standard, but I've been waiting for one of these formulaic series to be good for a long time, so I'll probably give it a shot.
Hundred: looks terribly standard, etc etc.
Kiznaiver: looks terribly standard, etc etc.
Sousei Onmyouji: looks terribly standard, etc etc.

Will watch once I catch up with previous seasons:
Jojo: Stardust Crusaders is a real slog compared to the previous arcs, to the extent that not even knowing the endgame would rock could keep me watching. But I would like to see the next arcs animated.
Ushio and Tora: it was fine, but didn't really wow me enough to stick around the first time.

Howdy!

I've been getting a large number of emails from funimation and other sites about Hero Academia. Is it in anyway related to Little Witch Academia? 

31 minutes ago, Charger said:

do u guys still use the spreadsheet?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@MyInnerFred

Plot:

剛進入丘乃上女子高等學校就讀的女學生佐倉羽音,原本過著與騎乘摩托車無緣的生活。開學第一天,羽音騎腳踏車吃力地爬上坡道時,她遇見了騎著摩托車上學的天野恩紗,為此感到震撼,而開始對摩托車有了興趣。之後,羽音與剛好成為同班同學的恩紗加入了摩托車社,並打算考取摩托車駕照、過著能騎摩托車上學的生活。

A story around high school girls who discover the appeal of motorcycles. Sakura Hane is a high school student who's a bit of an airhead. On the way to her school one day she's climbing a hilly road with a bicycle, but she sees a girl named Onsa Amano who is riding a motorcycle. Sakura immediately becomes interested in motorcycles. Sakura sets out to get her license.

Roughly translated. It's something diffrent, giving it a go for just that.

Just now, Vitalius said:

I do when making threads, but its out of date. 

4 minutes ago, MyInnerFred said:

I've been getting a large number of emails from funimation and other sites about Hero Academia. Is it in anyway related to Little Witch Academia? 

shit isn't little witch academia 2 out I don't think I ever found it to watch.

as for a the club I think we need to change how everthing is done for picking what we watch but I dont have a real suggestion at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

it is still used but not as actively updated.

1 minute ago, MyInnerFred said:

I do when making threads, but its out of date. 

I think I want to move away from it in general because it is a lot of work with little use at this point.