Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
1 minute ago, Opask said:

Have you never been to the any of the booru's. Danbooru, Gelbooru, there is also Sankaku Channel, yande.re, e-shuushuu. pixiv.

*note I do not vouch for any of these being sfw

nope lol "Shocking" but i have been to pixiv like a year ago or more lol i live under a pretty heavy rock. havent herd of the rest

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

10 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

where is the "rekt" button located lol /jk
where the hell you get all this art fred? i rarely see the same one twice

Various image boards, Pixiv artists I follow and a Manga Translation Group's line group chat of which I'm a part of that has members who post tons of touhou related content.

eLFXiic.jpg

Props to those who know this who this dog is dressed up as.

10 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You said you made a Ginger, bitch, Ginger is the only Ginger kid around here.  Stop lying, and take responsibility!  If you want to be our leader then you need to man up to your mistakes!

Responsibility? What do you know about responsibility? Do you pay bills? Do you run a organization!? How dare you!

6WqfGr8.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Seems like the thread pace is picking up, don't stop shitposting we need to reach the page 4444 again /jk (don't shitpost)

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

17 minutes ago, helping said:

It's amazing

strap in for bad times and flipped tables ahead for the ending though

(you should probably go with sub, I know that you will but stating the obvious)

Except I planned on watching it dubbed. ;) 

The dub sounds really good tbh.

COMIC SANS

11 minutes ago, That_Random_Guy said:

nope lol "Shocking" but i have been to pixiv like a year ago or more lol i live under a pretty heavy rock. havent herd of the rest

iqdb.org is a good site for reverse image searching anime related images. Can help you find the source and if they posted the highest res available. (Which fred hasn't. thank god tbh they are quite massive.)
There is also this add-on for adding the right click options. Don't know about a chrome version.  Its a pretty comfy add on though.

tlXANpW.png

Obligatory image for 'testing'.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

so much salt in here tonight , we shall blame it on the new forum layout 

salty.gif.0753cd287b4837a138e0097e4c0353

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Kid, I'm older than you.  I've been paying bills while you were sucking on your thumb!  My mom died when I was a minor, and raised myself  near Baltimore.  You dare speak of responsibility to a Norseman?!  We strike your village at dawn!  The Vikings are coming to raid your ass for the mistake you have made!  Thor is the only ginger!  He shall have no mercy on your soul as I fight you as Tyr would!  With one arm!  Okay, so I'm gunna need ya to cut off your arm.  I'll shop up with only one arm too.  Okay?  Don't French me on this, and just surrender!  Have some honor, and 1vs1 me!

now play nice kids... 

btw I wasted far to much time tracking back quotes to find where this all started. Which I think was a comment made by That_Random_Guy about making a png avatar lol

7 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

Kid, I'm older than you.  I've been paying bills while you were sucking on your thumb!  My mom died when I was a minor, and raised myself  near Baltimore.  You dare speak of responsibility to a Norseman?!  We strike your village at dawn!  The Vikings are coming to raid your ass for the mistake you have made!  Thor is the only ginger!  He shall have no mercy on your soul as I fight you as Tyr would!  With one arm!  Okay, so I'm gunna need ya to cut off your arm.  I'll shop up with only one arm too.  Okay?  Don't French me on this, and just surrender!  Have some honor, and 1vs1 me!

X5qKmRR.gif

Hey now the French have one of the most successful military engagement history. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

so much salt in here tonight , we shall blame it on the new forum layout 

You have no idea.

Tremor-Helping-ForumNewLayoutConvo.png.4

Unrelated humor:

Fqh5Wym.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just now, Vitalius said:

You have no idea.

Tremor-Helping-ForumNewLayoutConvo.png.4

Unrelated humor:

Fqh5Wym.jpg

i was beta testing and got ripped out for not liking some things about this , like the colors , the red is annoying af 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

DAMIT, the automotive grade double sided tape that I use to hold the powerstrip to the bottom of my desk has failed yet again. DAM...

I need to find stronger double sided tape. Any suggestions? I need them... 

Just now, MyInnerFred said:

DAMIT, the automotive grade double sided tape that I use to hold the powerstrip to the bottom of my desk has failed yet again. DAM...

I need to find stronger double sided tape. Any suggestions? I need them... 

VELCO that on there man 

Spoiler
Spoiler

1 minute ago, TheGingerKid said:

i was beta testing and got ripped out for not liking some things about this , like the colors , the red is annoying af 

But it's not just that though. I mean it's that. It's everything. I don't know how to convey it in words. Using anything on this forum now feels like I'm slowly grinding my teeth in a painful manner.

The only two things I like are the drag n drop file attachments and the red line showing where your last read post was. That's it. Everything else is just irritating to experience.

... What did we gain? Like, I'm serious. What was gained by moving to IPB4? We lost .webm support. We lost the BB Code editor. I can't knock this editor, but I can't say it's an improvement either aside from drag n drop attachments (not worth it).

I bet wtv improvements there are only exist for moderators n such. In that they have better tools for management. 

I'm going to give this new layout a month. If it's still irritating, I'm probably out.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Just now, Vitalius said:

But it's not just that though. I mean it's that. It's everything. I don't know how to convey it in words. Using anything on this forum now feels like I'm slowly grinding my teeth in a painful manner.

The only two things I like are the drag n drop file attachments and the red line showing where your last read post was. That's it. Everything else is just irritating to experience.

... What did we gain? Like, I'm serious. What was gained by moving to IPB4? We lost .webm support. We lost the BB Code editor. I can't knock this editor, but I can't say it's an improvement either aside from drag n drop attachments (not worth it).

I bet wtv improvements there are only exist for moderators n such. In that they have better tools for management. 

I'm going to give this new layout a month. If it's still irritating, I'm probably out.

heres one thing that pisses me right off 

56aed6dc39abc_thisshit.PNG.b10bf20277b7e

WHY SO MANY CHOICES UGHHHH 

Spoiler
Spoiler

i now have a zero fan mopde for my entire pc ... its almost 100% passive cooling now , fans pop on at 40c cpu :P even case fans , and gpu fans 

Spoiler
Spoiler

21 minutes ago, TopWargamer said:

Except I planned on watching it dubbed. ;) 

The dub sounds really good tbh.

that's a shame

the voice actors in the original did a really good job

Error: 410

9 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

I quite like it. Being able to mark a post as informative or funny and so on is much more representative than likes ever were. The one thing I would replace is 'Friendly', I don't know with what, but it doesn't really fit and I see it used as basically a replacement for the 'like' when the other options don't quite fit in the simple way the old like system did. Maybe the thing to do would have been to keep like as a generic thing in addition to these new options. I dunno.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

dat glitch.mp4

So, I can add mp4s now?

Apparently you can.

† Christian Member †

12 hours ago, Belgarionbg said:

I was watching one of the techquickie videos and I see this dude

YzRUiLj.jpg

what the hell ahahah xD

lol he is my friend

and he is also a user on the forum

@LickyLickyBumBum

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I have no idea what's happening here anymore

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

1 minute ago, Charger said:

fucking broken useless forum

we should start a petition to bring back LTT 1.0

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

5 minutes ago, Charger said:

Sadly true atm. I'm hoping it gets better with time. I doubt it will tho.

Let me guess: You could fix it if you could use a BBCode Editor? So sad.

@helping got me listening to that sick fire.

† Christian Member †

8 minutes ago, Charger said:

but... material design :/ 

huh, i thought emojis didn't work 

18 minutes ago, TheGingerKid said:

still missing the sarcasm rep