Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@RedSphyxis you wouldn't happen to know any other manga like Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai would you? I gotta say i enjoyed it and now im all caught up with it

naaahhh the plot is pretty unique and there are two alpha MC's here. Plus the narrative is pretty unique and there are two Main POV's instead of just one

the closest I could think of is Last Game, where in the guy MC desperately tries to make the girl fall in love with her. 

Last Game

He's rich, he's smart, girls gather around him all the time, and he has always gotten first place on his exams... well, until Kujou transferred in his primary school class. She was quiet, plain, and poor, yet not once has she failed at beating Yanagi, both in academics and sports! Yanagi has made it his life goal to defeat this girl Kujou, and ten years later, as they enter high school, he just might finally win! This is the story of their last game.

uhhhmm there was this other new manga wherein the guy MC( very good at being princelike) tries to make the girl MC fall in love with her, but the girl MC is even better at being a "prince" even though she isn't trying to. So the guy MC trains her to be more girly all the while trying to make her fall in love for him using his "prince" approach. But I forgot the title and I didn't seem to bookmark it.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

It was for trying to lube a already stickered mx clear switch with an after market spring but not yours I just wanted to test it before messing with yours. Oddly enough the pistol I moved was a m&p shield but that seems irreverent to what you were trying to say lol 

one of 2 small run Korean custom keyboards he wanted me to put together for him that goes by the name below

sorry no bacon on hand but I do have pizza flavored pringles and cheez-its as well on my desk if that counts for anything

Understandable. I have a bunch more random switches if you need them.

:P :P :P

The first is a Korean board. The second (TGR-Jane) is actually Malaysian milled in Japan :D

Understandable. I have a bunch more random switches if you need them.

:P :P :P

The first is a Korean board. The second (TGR-Jane) is actually Malaysian milled in Japan :D

I only have vintage blacks, clears, and blues on hand to mess with. As for the jame it is probably still a korean pcb so not sure what to really call it when it is all together.

I only have vintage blacks, clears, and blues on hand to mess with. As for the jame it is probably still a korean pcb so not sure what to really call it when it is all together.

This is true it is a Korean PCB...

Maybe "East Asian" ?

6ed3e9cb11.jpg

Edit:

@KRImSIN

Hopped in on that teamspeak server that you shared... place is deserted man...

Some guy did an unofficial implementation of DirectX12 into dolphin:

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-dolphin-dx12-backend

Which is kinda cool I guess.

The funny thing is that multiple dolphin devs including the guy who originally added DirectX11 support commented on the thread saying that they really aren't looking to implement it. The directX11 guy basically said that adding support for something that is OS specific (and OS version specific) is actually just going to add in a lot of maintenance overhead making it not worth it.

OpenGL support in dolphin is actually really good right now and even when I was on windows I found that I was using it more then D3D11. I guess thats what happens when you have competent devs who aren't just trying to make a quick port so that they can say that it supports other platforms.

Don't know if any of you use dolphin but I thought reading through the thread was interesting none the less. The general consensus among the dolphin devs seems to be that both both DirectX12 and Vulkan are both being made out to be better then they actually are by people who aren't actually devs.

Sorry for the totally useless post but to make up for it have some moe:

Thats interesting, and i kinda agree with the DX11 guy, its a waste to add locked down features to it, could you imagen if they added Nvidia gameworks somehow? Hoooly shit the community would rage.

Edit:

@KRImSIN

Hopped in on that teamspeak server that you shared... place is deserted man...

lol those shades look like an after thought. 

Welp I'm back , briefly that is ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Anyone sen Maria the Virgin Witch? Looks interesting.

i got around 1.5episodes in dropped it, just wasnt interested 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Welp I'm back , briefly that is ...

shot0161_zpsddzkxacl.jpg

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Anybody here have issues with MPC taking 4 seconds or so,to launch quick but wait for the file to load up? 

cff065d8ad39f53fc9c32df397ad2958.gif

It still persist even after switching to a SSD (I Tried storing the file on the SSD and a different drive,same issue) 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

how so? the fanservice? 

i think i was generally just not interested in the storyline. fanservice is par for the course with most animes though so i dont care much about that.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anybody here have issues with MPC taking 4 seconds or so,to launch quick but wait for the file to load up?

cff065d8ad39f53fc9c32df397ad2958.gif

It still persist even after switching to a SSD (I Tried storing the file on the SSD and a different drive,same issue)

Have you tried reinstalling it?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

-snip-

Takes around 2 sec for me...

are you running it at elevated privileges?

also what version? an update might fix that (not sure if the madVR and other filter settings will remain though...)

how so? the fanservice?

I dropped it too... haven't even reached ep 3... not because of fanservice... it just wasn't that interesting...

Anyone sen Maria the Virgin Witch? Looks interesting.

I liked the unnecessarily realistic depictions of combat for that era, but that was about it. I found the stuff with Maria herself rather tired and cliched, like an excuse to shovel in fanservice and another headstrong girl who will be your standard Joan of Arc analogue... but wanting to have their cake and eat it to, by preaching about the oppression of woman on one hand, while taking every excuse to be a glorified fanservice show on the other hand. It also didn't endear me to its lead character within 2 episodes, which is kind of a must for me to watch a show that's probably preachy, yet ultimately trite.

Last Game

He's rich, he's smart, girls gather around him all the time, and he has always gotten first place on his exams... well, until Kujou transferred in his primary school class. She was quiet, plain, and poor, yet not once has she failed at beating Yanagi, both in academics and sports! Yanagi has made it his life goal to defeat this girl Kujou, and ten years later, as they enter high school, he just might finally win! This is the story of their last game

uhhhmm there was this other new manga wherein the guy MC( very good at being princelike) tries to make the girl MC fall in love with her, but the girl MC is even better at being a "prince" even though she isn't trying to. So the guy MC trains her to be more girly all the while trying to make her fall in love for him using his "prince" approach. But I forgot the title and I didn't seem to bookmark it.

Do want to read now. Thanks.

>IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!!!

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Guys i realise there is some technical words using here and there for the program you use to watch anime. For me i've been watching all the anime from gogoanime.tv and it is not bad. but i will also like to know how you guys watch. I'm curious. 

And ya just finish log horizon decent anime and finding for the next one. Wanted to start shiki but realise i am just wayy to pussy to watch horror anime. Any other suggestion?

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

so i started watching teh fate series and for some stupid reason i keep seeing spoilers everywhere. its pissing me off.

Listen if you care.

so i started watching teh fate series and for some stupid reason i keep seeing spoilers everywhere. its pissing me off.

Where is everywhere? I hope you are not browsing fate series reddit or something..

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Have you tried reinstalling it?

Tried a lot of things including that 

Takes around 2 sec for me...

are you running it at elevated privileges?

also what version? an update might fix that (not sure if the madVR and other filter settings will remain though...)

It occurs with every version,I constantly kept it updated hopping for a day,for the problem to fix itself

Though I don't think that day is coming  :rolleyes:

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Tried a lot of things including that 

It occurs with every version,I constantly kept it updated hopping for a day,for the problem to fix itself

Though I don't think that day is coming  :rolleyes:

do you have any active AV programs with proactive/retroactive scanning in the background (i.e. avast, Nod32)? That can also cause some slowdowns especially if you set them at the highest sensitivity and have them scan the entire file each time... (that was one of the reasons why I had to ditch windows altogether on my Toshiba Satellite A60 since the load was too much for the poor P4 to handle...)

Guys i realise there is some technical words using here and there for the program you use to watch anime. For me i've been watching all the anime from gogoanime.tv and it is not bad. but i will also like to know how you guys watch. I'm curious. 

And ya just finish log horizon decent anime and finding for the next one. Wanted to start shiki but realise i am just wayy to pussy to watch horror anime. Any other suggestion?

if you can't be bothered with the technical aspects then go download KCP with madVR and pick a configuration

also I'd recommend you find something else to watch besides Log Horizon S2.

You made the mistake of watching S1.

Error: 410