Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So according to malwarebytes amazon directly sells fraudulent keys the more you know.

Hi James.

Thanks for this information.

Unfortunately these license key is not legitimate and it has been blacklisted. I’m afraid, you have been victim of a scam. I strongly recommend you to claim for your money back.

To compensate you, I have generate a new free one year license key: if anyone wants it pm  me you can have it I'm done with this company

Please keep these in a safe place, because recovery is not possible.

The KEY is valid for one year and after the expiry, if you like our product please buy the license only from our website!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Svetlana Mihhailova

buy from g2a it's literally dirt cheap on there

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

buy from g2a it's literally dirt cheap on there

It was a lifetime license , amazon issued a refund anyway. Try getting g2a to do that in 5 months.

Amazon being great as usual.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

It was a lifetime license , amazon issued a refund anyway. Try getting g2a to do that in 5 months.

Amazon being great as usual.

all malwarebytes licenses are lifetime.

I bought a total of 6 keys for MBAM on different times. g2a has g2a shield. It's also dirt cheap. Tried refunding stuff and it's pretty much as fast as any reputable company

iirc I could buy 5 or 6 MBAM licenses for just a dollar at some point

edit: just checked there's only 1 more MBAM key available and it's really expensive ahhahah nobody is gonna buy that.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I bought a total of 6 keys for MBAM on different times. g2a has g2a shield. It's also dirt cheap. Tried refunding stuff and it's pretty much as fast as any reputable company

iirc I could buy 5 or 6 MBAM licenses for just a dollar at some point

no they arent, some for for a year now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

]

Not anymore that is the problem

They got rid of malwarebytes lifetime which is why it feels like they are trying to bleed me for more money even G2A "1pc on 12 months"

They stopped doing lifetime keys a few months back which is why I went out and bought one of the few keys left. Malwarebytes even had a golden ticket campaign where a certain url would sell the last few keys they had it was ridiculous.

c1b9bca979.png

here is even a thread about it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/132150-still-available-malwarebytes-anti-malware-premium-lifetime-licence-for-2495/

R9 7950x | RTX4090

no they arent, some for for a year now.

]

Not anymore that is the problem

They got rid of malwarebytes lifetime which is why it feels like they are trying to bleed me for more money even G2A "1pc on 12 months"

They stopped doing lifetime keys a few months back which is why I went out and bought one of the few keys left. Malwarebytes even had a golden ticket campaign where a certain url would sell the last few keys they had it was ridiculous.

c1b9bca979.png

ahh so that's why. I bought those keys like last year. hmmmm too bad I guess.

it was such a deal back then.

ahh so that's why. I bought those keys like last year. hmmmm too bad I guess.

it was such a deal back then.

yup that is why I'm pissed off about it. 

R9 7950x | RTX4090

yup that is why I'm pissed off about it. 

here flip some tables 

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

(ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻・/

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Sigh... just finished my final for a class... praying to god that i pass. Macroeconomics. Literately the hardest class ive ever taken. Class wasnt hard but the tests were insane

On a side it seems my signature was changed by a moderator again without my permission xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Sigh... just finished my final for a class... praying to god that i pass. Macroeconomics. Literately the hardest class ive ever taken. Class wasnt hard but the tests were insane

On a side it seems my signature was changed by a moderator again without my permission xD

why do they keep changing it?

why do they keep changing it?

The first time it was like @Tr3vor where it showed all my specs and so they put them behind spoiler tabs. The second is when i put the little part at the end saying thanks for editing my signature. And now its in another font and has lol at the end xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

The first time it was like @Tr3vor where it showed all my specs and so they put them behind spoiler tabs. The second is when i put the little part at the end saying thanks for editing my signature. And now its in another font and has lol at the end xD

Well that's kinda dickish. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Well that's kinda dickish.

Yea, but i think its kinda funny though

They changed my signature too. I had a link to my MAL profile, but I guess that counts as an advertisement. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

They changed my signature too. I had a link to my MAL profile, but I guess that counts as an advertisement. :D

That's also lame. Thats like saying that linking your facebook or twitter is advertisement.

That's also lame. Thats like saying that linking your facebook or twitter is advertisement.

It wasn't even my profile, it was just my list. :D

Also, I didn't get any notification or warning about it. At least I filled my signature with my rig specs.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I just had to share this with you :lol:

TuN8grB.jpg

I can`t even... :lol:

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

>paying for antimalware

Hahahahahahhaaahahha. No.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Perhaps it passed the 3-line limit? CoC states that you may not have more than 3 lines in your signature.

As for why others aren't getting the same treatment for same reasons... No-one knows. Some mods care, some don't, I guess.  Also talking about this in any way is already breaching CoC...

On another note: considering the fact that if I can't move away from here soon, I'd move out from the registry of living people instead... Getting tired of trying to hide from getting publicly humiliated by locals every so often times I am seen in public, in a place where nearly everyone is connected somehow. I would just want to be forgotten, but no... They have to grind it how much I can't do jack sh*t against them (even police laughs at it; it's apparently legal, and thus I have no right to complain).

ZbCJ9XV.gif

And no, moving away is not a valid option due to lack of funds and pending legal obligations. [/rant]

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Perhaps it passed the 3-line limit? CoC states that you may not have more than 3 lines in your signature.

As for why others aren't getting the same treatment for same reasons... No-one knows. Some mods care, some don't, I guess.  Also talking about this in any way is already breaching CoC...

Well you can shrink your window to make almost any signature more than 3 lines. Technically my signature is written on 3 lines, but it shows up as 4 @1080p. Probably wouldn't @1440p.

idk, subjective nonsense. Specify moar plz coc.

>paying for antimalware

Hahahahahahhaaahahha. No.

At the time it was handy because A: lifetime B: dirt cheap: C: transferable. (it was great for getting through multiple computers in one go) its only i went to activate it for the first time in months I realized it no longer works

Now : expensive , subscription, non-transferable. 

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Anyone here running an AMD card under Linux, I have a Radeon R9 270x and am wondering what driver I should use

.... good luck

No but really: Running Fury X on Debian 8.2 Jessie with kernel 4.2.<something> using AMD proprietary drivers. If you decide to use AMD's proprietary drivers, make sure your Kernel is updated to whatever version the driver requires. I was using 3.1.6 but it needed 4.2 or better and this was my issue.

It was as simple as running sudo apt-get install <package name for kernel update> for me. For Debian Jessie, that's: https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie-backports/linux

Most things labeled "Ubuntu" work for Debian since Ubuntu is based on Debian.

Again, good luck.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.