Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Spoilers man... spoilers...

I'll probably go with whoever's closest to being a tsundere first... then whoever piques my interest... finishing it off with the main heroine...

they arent really spoilers (rise dies)

thats a spoiler

or is it.

read and find out if i lied or if i speak the truth 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i didnt like that game because i was worried that shit could potentially at any point hit the fan with what looks like an 8 year old. In an AMA the devs said there is a chance of princess evangile 2 which follows the so called "true ending" and follows on to a second year but you arent masaya. I assume it means you are the first wave of guys entering the school and have to deal with the teething issues between guys and girls.

Ah... the little sister or the loli with the drills or the loli sister in training (Harukoi Otome)? I went down all paths... but I forgot how they went... the story didn't stick so much post playthrough...

they arent really spoilers (rise dies)

thats a spoiler

or is it.

read and find out if i lied or if i speak the truth 

P.S.

I forgot something I played/watched that had a lot of dialogue in old Japanese... It was very difficult to understand...

ruriko. my judgement is clouded by the fact she is rich as fuck and her parents are fine with the two of them getting together. 

close second is rise but she has anger problems

chiho can go fuck herself, all she does is slap you

konomi is pretty straight a lesbian

ritsuko is my choice in the game mainly to screw with the headmistres(i expect banter if there isnt any ill be sad)

Ayaka: regardless of whoever the choice is you will probably get drunk and end up with her at one point and have many regrets in the morning

and no one likes mitsuko she is going to end up alone in a house with ten cats.

oh ok, my favorite is ritsuko, oh and btw

this is a spoiler of one of the routes
the ayaka route to be exact
you do end up getting drunk on the ayaka route
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i want to read that spoiler but i will not, I REFUSE.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Spoilers man... spoilers...

I'll probably go with whoever's closest to being a tsundere first... then whoever piques my interest... finishing it off with the main heroine...

then you have two choices cause chiho and rise are tsunderes

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

oh ok, my favorite is ritsuko, oh and btw

this is a spoiler of one of the routes
the ayaka route to be exact
you do end up getting drunk on the ayaka route

I'm fine with minor spoilers... just please don't post any major plot points...

then you have two choices cause chiho and rise are tsunderes

I'll go ahead and pull a Keima Katsuragi on this game...

ok you can read the first part of it since that doesn't have any spoilers in it but only the first part

Spoiler

Is anyone still playing warframe? I've put 30+ hours in the past few days and this is were I am for my Liset

acf3c23c3f.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I'm fine with minor spoilers... just please don't post any major plot points...

masaya has brown hair.

Listen if you care.

That's cheating, you won't be able to handle all the panties dropped

giphy.gif

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

it's never cheating if you're going harem route

i think you are onto something with that sort of comment.

Listen if you care.

EnvyUs won but no rape, and damnnnnnnnnn that was a close on.

Happy was on tilt. Kenny made some important shots and help great positions, apEX aggressive as fuck. NBK and Kioshima were doing good but not great.

Excited for VP match and like I want to watch cloud 9 match.

I am rooting for NiP because of Natu and Allu ;) (> Finnish dudes)

(At least former 3DMAX knew how to play cs:go on high level competitive. This Team Roccat is... just something else.

Well it seems that we didn't see GoD allu just yet... :mellow:

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I am rooting for NiP because of Natu and Allu ;) (> Finnish dudes)

(At least former 3DMAX knew how to play cs:go on high level competitive. This Team Roccat is... just something else.

Well it seems that we didn't see GoD allu just yet... :mellow:

They still have a chance but LG is actually good in this tournament so I'm not that sure they will win ,they lost 16-3 against TSM, they have a lot of pressure on them so I don't know if that will effect them or not and if it did it will probably be negative.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

i think you are onto something with that sort of comment.

He's talking from experience ofcourse.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Welcome @nomnom123qwe and @SsidError to the club~!

Now back to sleep... need to plan out the next company strategy.

Welcome @nomnom123qwe and @SsidError to Hell! I mean Heaven.... (Regardless of my bad joke have a nice stay!)

giphy.gif

Welcome @nomnom123qwe @SsidError !

Inb4 let me love you gif

Don't Use my Trade Mark Gif.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

welcome @nomnom123qwe and @SsidError to our slice of paradice , have a nice stay forever mwahaha

post-121932-0-52281300-1437796384.png

post-121932-0-52281300-1437796384.png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

welcome @nomnom123qwe and @SsidError to our slice of paradice , have a nice stay forever mwahaha

You do know they will most likely leave.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

You do know they will most likely leave.

;-; sadness will follow then 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I'm liking Yozakura Quartet Hana no Uta, i watched 3 eps of the 1st one so i kinda understand why some people said to watch it first, but it's not a big deal. Fanservice is normal, i'd say not as lewd as NGNL but the same amount.

Spoiler!

I thought the anime was going to be really dark when the accident happen and the demon girl crushed the 2 little girls and they were on the floor all covered in blood, i was like OH SHIT WHAT IS THIS, but lel

I still don't know what it is, 4 episodes and nothing happened, i guess with this huge trees blooming and 2 dimensions going itno 1 and shit the real plot it's going to start. The quality is good anyways so i don't mind.

Is anyone still playing warframe? I've put 30+ hours in the past few days and this is were I am for my Liset

acf3c23c3f.jpg

I play warframe now and then, my tenno name is lokieyo

I'm FINALY doing it guys c: I'm going on the hunt for 3 matched monitors :3

Spoiler
Spoiler

My birthday planned stuff = ram, quake 1[pc], double dragon trilogy[pc], gt 730 gpu, vita tv, and a bottle of silver tequila.

Cake = you'll prolly hate me for this glorious limited edition cake!

attachicon.gif41295cf-reeses-ice-cream-cake-1136x800.jpg

why would anyone hate you for that cake, as long as its cake its cake

Spoiler