HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The fact that iFixit says its a 2 out of 10 proves that the build quality is great, and anything Linus reviews is awesome...

i like the perfect build quality and the micro sd card slot

My favorite thing about the M8 is it's sexy and lightweight design despite having a large screen

Would be great to upgrade to it from my current HTC phone. 

I think my favourite thing about the phone is that i can finally change my iphone for an amazing android phone ! I was looking forward to make the move, but i think it's time ! The design and the built quality of this thing is stunning !

Thanks for this opportunity Linus and HTC !

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world.

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

My favorite thing about the phone is definitely the build quality, I love the rounded sides! Hope to win :)

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world.

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

My favourite thing about htc One m8 its everything ! From the built quality and slick look to the fast processor and the stunning display. i've have tested a m7 from a friend of mine and it flyies ! I have an old g300 that barely moves and always with force closes  :ph34r: so its a very big difference when i handle diferent smartphones xD  

My favorite thing is the build quality, the round edges look great! Hope to win :)

What do I like about the phone?  Pretty much everything is better than what I already have so...but especially the screen/camera.   Looks so nice.

I would love to win

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Currently owning the htc one m7,my favourite thing would be the micro SD card slot. I would love to own the new Htc one for that feature alone, the 2nd biggest feature is the massively improved battery life!

I would love to get this phone. right now I am using Windows phone and feel held back by the OS. Thanks for the giveaway Linus. ONE DAY I WILL WIN! ONE DAY!

As a long time user of Apple products, I must say that I am very impressed by the HTC's Sense 6.

My favorite thing is the boom sound speakers!!! 

Great review Linus but in the future if you could also provide more real-world performance impressions that would be great.

Aside from that remark however, the solid construction is undeniable. If Samsung continues to disregard this benefit from HTC's flagship phone then HTC will continue to win. 

My favourite thing about the HTC One m8 is the new brushed aluminium design and the inclusion of 90% metal body materials. 

My favorite feature of the HTC One M8 is the camera. Can't wait to reccord 4k video (coming from a Nexus 4 user).

your bank account in the messages of my new phone 

Wow, amazing review and amazing phone! More phones need to have this level of build quality.