HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I got an old HTC Wildfire, before that I had a Nokia 3330 so I've never really had a smartphone (money problem).

If I could pick one it would be the HTC One. Fantastic speakers, good camera for everyday use, really fast etc.

The build quality and speakers are the best qualities of the phone.The dual camera seems interesting, but I would have to play with it in person before I can really say anything. Oh, and although you didn't mention the dot case, that's another pretty cool thing.

Honestly the thing I love about it is just how much better it is from my Optimus V. That bigger screen witht he higher resolution will make browsing the web actually confortable.

I love the aluminum feel and the design of the HTC One (m8). Great giveaway!

Gotta say my favourite thing is the gesture based controls, being able to so easily manipulate the screen the phone unlocks to is just awesome.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gnPdiE5kVs

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world. 

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

Appearances, IMHO, are the only thing that the M8 brings to the table over the M7 and a few other little things. I was hoping for more features or something, not just gimmicks like Samsung, but something to just make this phone perfect. Tbh I don't even know what I want. Either way I'll be buying this phone, unless I win it of course. :P

So, I just reply to this thead right? With my favorite thing about the M8? It's shiney. :D

I love the aluminum feel and the design of the HTC One (m8). Great giveaway!

I love the screen and the new version of sense. My current HTC phone is getting a little long in the tooth, would love this beast.

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

i love the new speakers that actually face us

Double post

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

i love the new speakers that actually face us

I've been meaning to join the LTT forums... :) My favorite thing would have to be the premium design and speakers

Everyone! Click the link so we can get a free phone!

I just made an account finally to enter, I hope I win :D

My favorite thing would have to be the speakers. As a person who is constantly listening to music good speakers are a must!to have the htc one m8 would be a glorious day for me

Really enjoyed the review, especially given the reviewer's deep experience with the M7.

Biggest thing I like about the M8 is the evolution of that beautiful hardware design. Early renders looked eh, but all the hands-on reviews look amazing. HTC is on another hardware design level altogether. Shame about the huge camera compromise though. (I'm not a big fan of what I've seen of the UFocus feature.)

Enough beating around the bush. Put me in the drawing! :]