HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Hmm, my Galaxy Nexus is getting old. I like the fact that there's no physical home/menu buttons, just like with the Galaxy Nexus. Those speakers look awesome too!

I better get this phone, Linus. I keep getting bullied for cupping my hand :( In all seriousness though, the Mate (arrrr) is awesome :D

I like the HTC because of its sexy design and its amazing speakers that are beyond the current gen of phones.

The aluminum body of the M8 is so sexy. Id love you forever (no homo) if i won an M8.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the overall design...the build quality looks amazing too!

I really really like the design of the M8

/SHAROK/

I like the M8 for the speaker. At work I play a lot of music, as well as gps navigation and my galaxy is a pain. I have to constantly flip the phone over to be able to hear audio clearly and at that point the screen gets filthy and it slid off my lap in the car and fell somewhere under the seat. I would very much like to have this m8 and get rid of my samsung garbage

My favorite thing about the new HTC one is that it is the only non apple branded phone that gives such a high priority to build quality. I'd love to have one. Also the front facing speakers are 2legit2quit.

The camera is a huge thing I like about this phone. : )

This phone looks so amaizing. The best aspects would have to be the amaizing colors on the screen along with the bumping speaker. It would be great to have due to my bad hearing.

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is that it's made of metal and not plastic :D

wohoo!!! giveaway!
on a serious note, I love the metal body and the camera features. awesome job HTC!!!

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

I really like that there is now a microSD slot on this phone. Even though I have a 32gb device, being able to expand my media would be so nice.

The master of of chaos, fear, and erm... Pandas.

I want the htc one m8for its build quality and front stereo speakers to watch YouTube!

Totally dig the style and build quality but just hate that it would be just as simple to make the back come off with two screws such as on iphones, but still keep the clean look and finish. oh well, beggers cant be choosers and the phone for the most part still seems to be an amazing phone.

I want the htc one m8 for its build quality and front stereo speakers to watch YouTube!

The user facing speakers are huge plus for this phone.

Love the front facing speakers!  

Thanks for the giveaway HTC and Linus!

Corsair 700D | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i7 4790K | Corsair H110 | EVGA GTX 980Ti SOC ACX | Patriot 1600LL - 4 x 4GB |

Crucial C300 128GB SSD | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD | Western Digital Black 1TB | Corsair AX850 Pro Gold | ASUS Xonar DS |

I want this battery life please

My favorite thing about the phone is the battery life, two days without recharging is pretty impressive.