HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Want this thing for sharks... link clicked gl everyone :)

Also.. my favorite thing? dat all aluminium body is sexy.. i mean.. who does that?  ;)

May our framerates be high and temperatures low

I've gotta say build quality is the thing I like most since no one else in android community does it ;-;

Check out my rig on my profile, Here!

Phone: Note 4 (32GB, White, 64GB "Mobile Ultra" mSD); Back-up Note 3 (32GB, Black)

Check out my internet speed, HERE!!!!!1!!!

Hey Linus. Good review but i think you should included more number and benchmark.

I've had HTC phones for 5 years straight now. Eris > Trophy > 8X. I would love if they made another windows phone but the M8 does look pretty awesome!

Speakers and the FM radio.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Build quality would be my pick - high-end electronics should have that solid feel to them, and with the right finish (fingerprints are bad) nothing looks better than brushed metal.

My favorite thing about the M8 is the increased battery life. Seriously, phone manufacturers have slacked on this for far too long. It's good to seee that some companies are still doing what they can to make a difference.

My favorite thing about the new HTC One M8 is its front-facing BoomSound speakers. Good Luck to me on this giveaway haha.

I want this phone so bad, I've been an HTC user since the days of the G1 and the oh so godly HD2. I was recently forced out of the HTC arena due to my parents surprising me with a Droid Maxx which i'm fond of but doesn't fill the hole in my heart that the HTC Droid DNA kept sealed for oh so long before it died on me. After playing with this phone for a few minutes in a Verizon store I wanted to throw my Maxx at the wall and take the M8 for myself. I do hope I win this phone and if I don't then good job to whoever wins it. 

I think the HTC One is the only phone that adds comonly used extra stuff to Android without compromising its "stock" feeling/usability. I like that and I'd love you to send me one here in Brazil, as HTC doesn't sell phones here. :(

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 has to be the speakers. Most companies tend to consider sound an afterthought but HTC sees reason to innovate in that area and the result is an awesome sound experience on a phone. I would love to win this phone!

Its such a nice looking phone. Just so sleek. HTC makes great phones, I've still got my desireX

mudgee - Jedi System Builder

Love the Phone, Especially the battery life and the speaker quality. Beats my Nexus 4 by a long shot ;)

I believe that the best part of the phone would be the stunning build quality that just gives the phone an "awe" impression.

I am an ios guy, but am making more and more use of android (nexus 7). This phone might give me the incentive to make the switch from an iPhone (especially if I win one). I like the screen size and quality, the reviewed battery life and the stated build quality.

Good video.

Thank god I got a chance to have the phone that has an amazing speaker and a beautiful design ! 

I can already replace my old alcatel one touch glory lol 

By far the best thing about the HTC One M8 is the lack of color shift when tilted and the 2nd depth camera. Like Linus said, pretty cool when taking cat videos.  :P 

Probably the boom sound, you know, for late night internet research.... :ph34r:

I really like the overall look of the m8

There is no such thing as a stupid question, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

onboard popcorn maker? step aside in-theatre food im bringing my own