HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

What I love about the M8, is as everyone else, the superb and visually stunning build quality and of course the audio quality that HTC's phones are so famous for. And coming from my bug-infested xperia z1 4.4 updated phone, I heard that HTC's software support is much more reliable, which is always a plus.

the best reason why i like this phone is it's 90% metal construction. I like when phones feel premium

My Favorite thing about the phone is how the speakers face front. I have kick stand case and the sound doesn't seem so great on my Nexus 5 coming from the one side.

Nice review.

The overall build quality and functionality of the phone seems great!

Keep up the good work.

I just can't get over how good the phone looks.

HTC M8 for the win. more metal + 5' LCD + Boom speakers = +++++++ more better+ share on Facebook = i win thanks Linus

The thing i like about the M8 is the Slim design of the phone and the amazing android set up.

yeah i would love a new phone and the build quality looks awesome in the M8

The thing i love with the M8 is the beautiful aluminium design and the funny name on it! I could really use the name to troll people! "wanna hang out with me and my M8?" and when they meetup and finds out that you meant your phone, the look on their faces would be amazing! :D  :lol:  

Love the metal build quality, as the same with the M7, its finally something worthy of 700+ dollars. So sick of cupping my Samsung S4, the Boom Sound is simple, ergonomic.

Best peripherals with the worst computer XD

I had always been jelous about not being able to get the M7 in my country.

That M8.. my favourite thing about it is the construction - my god, that finish.

HTC one M8 will probably blow my current Samsung galaxy S2 out of the water.. it's about time for an upgrade since this phone gets random drops when trying to connect to the internet, it's battery life is non existent ( I can count down the percentage every 2 minutes with WI-FI turned off). Also having a speaker that sounds nice would mean my favourite song for my alarm will not be wrecked by a crappy rear mounted speaker.    

What i like about this phone is the Speakers :ph34r:

I still have a One X! I fell in love with the M7 when it came out and that feeling is in the air again with the m8. Now that the glass on my X is broken, it is time for a replacement. HTC's One series has always caught consumers' eyes with their beautiful ID while still giving them great features. Sense used to be rather awkward, but I feel like it has evolved as much the hardware used to run it. Let's get it to 10,000 clicks people!

It's hard to come up with one favourite thing about the phone, but if it has to be one, I'd probably have to say the build quality! And as a company, my favourite thing about HTC, is their openess with its customers.

I would have to say that the faster charging would be my favorite out of the mentioned features

Man I so wish that I win...that finish is just killing me!