What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goRV6lxWE6Y 

Easily one of the best songs from the FF series. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@helping

hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit that guy is alive

here is a rims track that isn't anywhere near as good as those masterpieces sorry guise

Beautiful... 

snip

That reminds me of Bound by Flame, a game with okay-ish combat and a great soundtrack. Story-wise, I can't say since I never played it.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Love this on my new headphones!  Want a louder version to really shake my brain to.

@Askew found this gem the other day listening to a streamer i like sound allot like mobys stuff 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYxLgmd94E

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Found this today

Artist puts out a pretty good number of decent songs too. 

Error: 410

A bump in the trunk from Mexico, these guys have some nice beats.

It's good background music for writing. And the chorus is pretty good.

Damn. Paul Udarov is good!

Here's one of his originals

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

@Askew legit stuff. Most of it isn't "fun" rap, he usually writes for reason or a topic. Lyrically speaking I probably like him as much as Biggie and Nas. 

Goes pretty hard, it takes skill to pull of a song with absolutely no chorus. 

(I can't help but feel a connection to Ham & Eggs by Tribe)

some of his lyrics are pretty grim and grotesque though

(cringeworthy lyrics) you've probably heard it, it's easily his most well known song. It also has very little chorus or catch phrases. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

That's exactly what I needed to hear right this moment.... thanks for sharing! I love it... this sounds absolutely euphoric to me. The mix of the instruments.... the melody... I can't put how much I like this song into words. 

Electus has certainly outdone himself here. Klrx has a knack for making music like this. 

Again I absolutely love this.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ugWBcrd3N0

@Askew do you think any of your resources would be able to pull up this album or the 4th sooner or later? 

http://digicrates.bandcamp.com/album/tribute-to-jun-5-midnight-hanabi-nujabes-tribute

I have volumes 1-3, I'm missing the 4th and obviously this 5th. I missed the 5 dollar sale for it yesterday, I might have considered buying it, though I didn't check if all the songs were good enough to retroactively care. 

As of now, I have a continuous search going on for the 5th but I'm not really optimistic. The single songs are hard enough to find alone. 

On one of my clients some of the hits I'm getting are copies of my own version uploads 

Xt0PbR7.png?1

edit: aww yiss I found the 4th by searching by a few different songs from the 4th album and crawling through other people's files

Edited by helping

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Wang Chung, not listened to them in a while.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Just uploaded since there weren't any versions of this on youtube.

Goddamn amazing remix

Source was Lossless and I rendered it to 384kbps in Vegas, so hopefully the quality comes out decent. Do you know if sample rate matters for Youtube uploads mr Askew 

Just uploaded since there weren't any versions of this on youtube.

Goddamn amazing remix

Source was Lossless and I rendered it to 384kbps in Vegas, so hopefully the quality comes out decent. Do you know if sample rate matters for Youtube uploads mr Askew 

That sounds wonderful I might make it the first thing I play on new cans, daym plz tempsend that shit or pm me the link I'm going to play this an untold number of times now, it is stroking my ears right now.

Quality does sound good too, listening on the speakers before you shit on me for my hd202 time is running very short on that front lol.

Codec and sample rates recommended by google are AAC-LC (probably the default) 48khz or 96hkz, I would use 48 but if the source material is 44.1 I can see little virtue in raising it, I'd always mirror the sample rate of the source be it 44.1/48 or 96.

The immortal technique, I enjoyed, he is a very high quality lyricist but I don't like his actual rapping style very much, however that is subjective and secondary to his actual lyrics IMO, I definitely agree that he writes lyrics with a message or political, dance with the devil is a very gritty piece indeed.