What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

I'll be straight up honest here. I haven't watch Clannad yet and I have it ready to be marathoned at any time. I've got a feeling I'll be utterly destroyed by Clannad if I watch it. 

Just listening to this song sends chills down my spine... if the shows anywhere as good as how this song was made then I don't think I'll handle it well unless I brace myself lol. 

I will have to rig the next poll in favour of Clannad. You will have no excuses.

I love it <3

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I will have to rig the next poll in favour of Clannad. You will have no excuses.

I love it <3

Sigh.... I'll have to warn @TheProfosist first then....

Profosist don't let this scum do such a thing!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sigh.... I'll have to warn @TheProfosist first then....

Profosist don't let this scum do such a thing!

You can't say no to the cuteness.

TBHwA1Y.jpg

I want to post another song but its all spoiler in the video  so not to turn this into our new anime thread :(

Angel Beats to the rescue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFV8UUs1-c&channel=chidori909

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

This channel's been good to me indeed. @helping and @SAV1OUR @Jacona maybe you too I think this beat and maybe the ones in the post below will be to your liking, I started off just posting this and then I heard more and more peng so I had to post again sorry for the spam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwDFM2ZbVVo

Big fan of the stuff you post @Askew . Curious, have you ever heard Dub FX?

I had listened to him a lot "back in the day", it is so cool seeing how many views these tracks have now!

^Mr. Woodnote on the sax crushes this track

^I wonder what this sounds like to his neighbors who cannot hear the beat, lol

In case anyone doesn't notice, the "Dub" in Dub FX refers to the Reggae sub genre and not really modern dubstep.

This channel's been good to me indeed. @helping and @SAV1OUR @Jacona maybe you too I think this beat and maybe the ones in the post below will be to your liking, I started off just posting this and then I heard more and more peng so I had to post again sorry for the spam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwDFM2ZbVVo

subbed already lol, uploads from that channel never show up on my front page and my sub box is always flooded though

Error: 410

Gimme that money - Hopsin

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

Curious, have you ever heard Dub FX?

Thank you for the compliment, no I hadn't I did enjoy the first track the saxophone is a joy to listen to, I'm not a fan of beatboxing though and the second track without he saxophone appealed far less to me.

I will have a look into the arist though I'd like to hear more from the sax.

I'm a fan of DnB, dub and reggae to fill out the sides there.

Fox Stevenson - Throwdown

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Fuck, her voice is amazing!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Very relaxing

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Listening to some ELO on Spotify.

This playlist in particular: https://play.spotify.com/album/7FgGnGhiv2lQiVxx0T5FLr

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Am I Blue - Batman in Justice League Unlimited.

And whatever The Question is singing - hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiXVcRiP4ew

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Drowning Pool

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

I love it <3

Id love to know how youd do that since well even I dont have much control as to whats in it.