Alright so I was trying to login into my email that is outlook because I had just recently reset my pc and the account I had before was the email I am trying to get in right now, and I can't remember the password to it and I've tried at least 30 times through trying to recover it but that recovery email isn't even mine and I've tried contacting outlook themselves and no luck there. I've tried to login so many times to the point where it says I have processed to many requests and I've done it multiple times. I was wondering if any could help me by possibly telling me ways that I could hack back into it or some fixes that might possibly work. I had just bought minecraft on it and I have important things linked to that account and I can't lose those things so if anyone will be willing to help me, it'll be much appreciated. Ask any questions and I'll answer only if they are important and useful.

Alright so I was trying to login into my email that is outlook because I had just recently reset my pc and the account I had before was the email I am trying to get in right now, and I can't remember the password to it and I've tried at least 30 times through trying to recover it but that recovery email isn't even mine and I've tried contacting outlook themselves and no luck there. I've tried to login so many times to the point where it says I have processed to many requests and I've done it multiple times. I was wondering if any could help me by possibly telling me ways that I could hack back into it or some fixes that might possibly work. I had just bought minecraft on it and I have important things linked to that account and I can't lose those things so if anyone will be willing to help me, it'll be much appreciated. Ask any questions and I'll answer only if they are important and useful. I posted this twice because the other discussion I posted it in isn't very popular not spamming this is the only other time I'll post this. Sorry. 😕

12 minutes ago, ihavequestions said:

Alright so I was trying to login into my email that is outlook because I had just recently reset my pc and the account I had before was the email I am trying to get in right now, and I can't remember the password to it and I've tried at least 30 times through trying to recover it but that recovery email isn't even mine and I've tried contacting outlook themselves and no luck there. I've tried to login so many times to the point where it says I have processed to many requests and I've done it multiple times. I was wondering if any could help me by possibly telling me ways that I could hack back into it or some fixes that might possibly work. I had just bought minecraft on it and I have important things linked to that account and I can't lose those things so if anyone will be willing to help me, it'll be much appreciated. Ask any questions and I'll answer only if they are important and useful. I posted this twice because the other discussion I posted it in isn't very popular not spamming this is the only other time I'll post this. Sorry. 😕

No. If you don't have the password, you're boned.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Considering it seems like you don't know any recovery option for the email or the password, I'm thinking you either mistyped the email or misremember the type of email you have (like hotmail, msn or even gmail).

In any case, I can only say one thing. Give up.

Make a new email, use a password manager, as you should've considering you seems prone to forget something you should never forget (your email's password)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

No. If you don't have the password, you're boned.

well I have possibilities for the password it's just there's a lot of possibilities and I think it got hacked or something because the recovery email isn't even an email. 

1 minute ago, ihavequestions said:

well I have possibilities for the password it's just there's a lot of possibilities and I think it got hacked or something because the recovery email isn't even an email. 

Do you happen to be logged in on another computer where you would at least be able to possibly regain control? Like on your laptop or phone? 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Just now, TetraSky said:

Considering it seems like you don't know any recovery option for the email or the password, I'm thinking you either mistyped the email or misremember the type of email you have (like hotmail, msn or even gmail).

Give up.

Make a new email, use a password manager, as you should've considering you seems prone to forget something you should never forget (your email's password)

I'm for sure it's outlook because that's what windows put as the default company name or whatever it is website, but I will not give up I need to get this back. I didn't mistype anything and that password I made wasn't a password I usually use I know that's something I shouldn't be doing and yes I should be using a password manager.

Just going to throw this out there in case it is an @gmai.com email address: gmail is currently down and if your account is gmail, that could be why you are having issues (assuming you got the right password).

I am far from an expert in this so please correct me if I’m wrong.

Quote or tag me so I can see your response

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

Graphics Card Cooling Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Mentioned in 7/10/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/15/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/17/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 7/31/20 WAN Show

Mentioned in 7/31/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/3/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/5/20 Techlinked

Mentioned twice in 8/7/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/12/20 Techlinked

Mentioned in 8/19/20 Techlinked

Just now, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Do you happen to be logged in on another computer where you would at least be able to possibly regain control? Like on your laptop or phone? 

I've tried both and I don't have a laptop and I looked on my phone no luck, most likely got hacked because the recovery email isn't even an email and even if it was an email I have no access to it.

Just now, zeusthemoose said:

Just going to throw this out there in case it is an @gmai.com email address: gmail is currently down and if your account is gmail, that could be why you are having issues (assuming you got the right password).

It's an outlook email and the recovery email is a @gmail.com that may be why it doesn't show up as a valid email? I just don't even remember putting a recovery email.

and yes I should be using a password manager.

Use this opportunity to switch to a password manager.

I recommend Keepass if you're fine with a local manager that you can't really access anywhere else unless you're savvy enough to put it on a usb flash drive or sync the database to your phone.

If not, LastPass is probably your best bet.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

the recovery email is a @gmail.com

Then the recovery emails are unlikely to be received right now. I would wait a little while (until the servers are back up) and see if the recovery emails show up in that inbox then.

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

Just now, zeusthemoose said:

Then the recovery emails are unlikely to be received right now. I would wait a little while (until the servers are back up) and see if the recovery emails show up in that inbox then.

I've tried logging into the recovery email and no luck and I don't think I have access to that email nor is it mine but the recovery email has the name as the email I'm trying to get into but it's a @gmail.com email.

Just now, ihavequestions said:

I've tried logging into the recovery email and no luck and I don't think I have access to that email nor is it mine but the recovery email has the name as the email I'm trying to get into but it's a @gmail.com email.

If you own the email address and it is just not logging in could be because of the server issues. But if it is not your email address, why is it the recovery email?

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

1 minute ago, zeusthemoose said:

If you own the email address and it is just not logging in could be because of the server issues. But if it is not your email address, why is it the recovery email?

I don't know why that it is that. I may have created it but I'll wait 'til the servers are up for GMAIL and I'll try logging into it from there.

What outlook is it. Office Outlook or Outlook.com? Office Outlook, then your out of luck because Microsoft most likely won't have your info. But for Outlook.com, they will ask for your personal information that you have enter when you 1st created your account. They will also have your phone number that will have them send you a reset code to let you reset your password.

Can also look at your phone, maybe your still login from there.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

2 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

What outlook is it. Office Outlook or Outlook.com? Office Outlook, then your out of luck because Microsoft most likely won't have your info. But for Outlook.com, they will ask for your personal information that you have enter when you 1st created your account. They will also have your phone number that will have them send you a reset code to let you reset your password.

Can also look at your phone, maybe your still login from there.

It's outlook.com and my phone is currently de-activated like no phone number at the moment due to some issues.

6 minutes ago, ihavequestions said:

It's outlook.com and my phone is currently de-activated like no phone number at the moment due to some issues.

did you ever register your phone number with your outlook.com account. Yes, then that would be one of the ways to get back in. Try again when your phone is reactivated.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just now, NumLock21 said:

did you ever register your phone number with your outlook.com account. Yes, then that would be one of the ways to get back in. Try again when your phone is reactivated.

Wasn't registered with a phone number. I'll just give up.

@ihavequestions gmail is back up (for me atleast). You could try to see if that is your gmail account now.

PSU Tier List

Motherboard Tier List

CPU Cooler Tier List

SSD Tier List

PARROT GANG

-= Topics Merged =-

No need to post topics multiple times.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER