Taskbar question.

Bottom, unless you're a monster

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Normal Taskbar bottom (Stardock Start10 customized though) for tasking around, and I have a Rainmeter Droptop taskbar on the Top of the screen to access all other PC functions, attached a pic.  There's many themes I can choose from, really is a nice plugin

Untitled.jpg

Bottom, anywhere else is heracy

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

The only time when it's acceptable to have it on the side, or even the top, is Linux or Apple

Either @piratemonkey or quote me when responding to me. I won't see otherwise

Put a reaction on my post if I helped

My privacy guide | Why my name is piratemonkey PSU Tier List Motherboard VRM Tier List

What I say is from experience and the internet, and may not be 100% correct

Left and on windows10 because I desire more vertical space, even if it is only 80 more pixels

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I have 2 monitors I have the taskbar on the right on my main screen and then on the bottom on my other.

-> Moved to Operating Systems

9 hours ago, j.son19 said:

I have 2 monitors I have the taskbar on the right on my main screen and then on the bottom on my other.

I have similar, so I'm curious. Why would you have the 2nd with bottom task bar? I have bottom on main, and right side monitor has taskbar on left. My reason for this is that the way I position them, bezel is covered by another so the amount of lost screen space is minimal within my view.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 7/8/2020 at 8:34 PM, LogicalDrm said:

I have similar, so I'm curious. Why would you have the 2nd with bottom task bar?

I have the taskbar on the bottom of my second monitor because I put less relevant things up on there such as music and social media whilst I am working so the position doesn't really matter to me. The reason on have the taskbar on the right side of my main screen is because just when reading documents it makes it nicer to read without the taskbar in the way.