Explain Your Username

DLM_012

LT = Lieutenant

Smith = my surname 

CPU: Intel core i5 4670k @ 4.4ghz  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B SE2 GPU: GTX 660 Motherboard: MSI Z87M-Gaming RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 2x4gb Black @1.6ghz Power supply: Corsair HX650 80 plus gold Storage: Adata 64GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350d

Well, I took a look at the periodic table. And there my name was, Lithium. But where did the "Xe" come from?

Well, try using Lithium as a username. To save you time, it's taken almost everywhere. So I just added the "Xe" infront of it cause it looks good and sounds awesome.

In games where you can have multiple characters I usually name my characters Xelithium, Zelithium and Celithium.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

My favorite song of all time is 3 doors down - Kryptonite. the song played one day when I was creating a character on an MMO and the name Kryptonite was taken, now I'm known as Crypto / Cryptonite and it's been one of my signature names for online since. Besides I like how mysterious Kryptonite (the stone) is, it can bring superman to his knees yet give someone with no power at all some amazing new "tricks". It's the greatest source of good or evil depending on the one who yields it.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

It started in 2006 with club penguin, now back in the day "when I was 8" I watched the disney channel and there was this episode of the suite life of zack and cody or something like that. where there was this "stereotypical" child star known as "Lil LIl" so I went thru that in my head the day I signed up for club penguin. And thought that a great name "I had that guy saying his name stuck in my head at the time" would be something catchy and having to do with penguins (which are my favorite animal) and thus the name LIl Chillbil was born. The name now rings throughout many a chatroom and forum and page in the internet as its the only name I use. 

kind of a stupid story but I still think its a good username

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

gon = first 3 letters from my father last name

mac = first 3 letters from my mother last name

gOnMaC

It's mah last name. Was fortunate enough to register for an account when name selection was plentiful.

Do I really need to explain?

I am a male human person thing from the state of Nebraska in good ol' 'MURICA

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

P3ZZ is a clan tag i used in a lot of call of duty games back when i exclusively played console (> 3 years ago) until i bought my first pc then i just kinda... used it in names and such.

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

-Winston Churchill

L_Dub is a nickname that my buddy gave to me, the friend in question was another logan, and our other friend from 4-H was logan aswell, so that makes 3 all the same name, so i got the nickname L Dub because my last name starts with a W.

Before that i was partial to Lman795, L again my name and 795 was a combo from my runescape days, all odd numbers and easy for me to type. So i either go by L_Dub or L_Dub795 if the other is taken.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

Don't really need to explain my name :P well it's not totally true but whatever

I thought the LTT forum was the best online thing to use this name (used to have weird names cause I'm not creative)

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Death note. People who have watched it know it. It's an anime series. Go watch it already itll be the best thing youll see.

It means silent killer/assassin in japanese too.

My friends and i years ago made a game server and we had to come up with our new gamer names so that way when we started convincing people to join our server that admin wouldn't know it was us... I randomly thought of Korindo and i've used it ever since.

not that exciting.

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

MY name was a random name when i played RuneScape for the first time it asked me of a user name with numbers and alphabets and the limit was 12 so i tried many but finally (desperately) I Settled for RYAN199GAMER which stands for 

RYAN=my first name 

199=my date of birth 1999

GAMER= cuz i liked games

I liked this name... and so on I've had this username ever since.

mine comes from playing DayZ

I thought it sounded cool at the time, so i use for a lot places now

Looking for a job

I...I'm Buldozer :P

Doctor= A normal doctor

Sarcastic= That normal doctor... well now you cant trust him!

It's my name in Star Citizen, normally i use Thor, but that is taken here. 

My name is Adam. And I am the Leader of the Group known as the Grim 7. We all use "the Grim" after our names, but I'm the only one to do it online. 

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

Death note. People who have watched it know it. It's an anime series. Go watch it already itll be the best thing youll see.

It means silent killer/assassin in japanese too.

I liked darker than black better

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Slowmech comes from Eric Clapton's nickname Slowhand. Its suppose to be irony since hes fairly quick with his hand :) So Slowmech is kinda the same way.

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer