Explain Your Username

DLM_012

i got sick of my usual name saber101, and decied to use BirdyTheMighty from a recent anime i've watch

lives on

BAKABT

I call my self SharpEye because I love sniping.

No matter where you hide, I will find you.

hehehe

*insert Chuck Norris joke here*

My rig: Cpu: AMD 8350 | Cooler: Corsair h100i with Noctua nf-f12 fans | Ram: 8gb 1600 corsair vengeance | Hard Drive: 2x 1tb wd drives in raid 1 | SSd: 128gb plextor m5p  | Motherboard: asrock extreme9  | Graphics card: amd 7850 2gb | Power Supply: ocz modular | Case: cooler master cm 690 ii          Peripherals: | Monitor: x-star 1440p | Mic: blue snowball  | Keyboard: Flashget G600  | Mouse: No name |

If any of you have seen the movie Office Space, you would get the reference.

Very funny movie!

*The stapler is MINE!*

public static void main(String[] args){

System.out.println("Hello, World!");

}

I like mountain goats because they're badass.

CO_MountainGoat08.jpg Wassup.

6_zpse94b630f.jpg

7_zps769c6e56.jpg

mountain-goat-jumping_zpsc41cc708.jpg

1_zps9401f39f.jpg

2_zps11d0a3a9.jpg

5_zps6c89a808.jpg

4_zpsbe80a54f.jpg

3_zpsf7a6c45e.jpg

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

A name i came up with shortly after i got in the net around 1992 and has stuck with me ever after  ;)

Inimigor

Inimigo means enemy in portuguese

igor is my name

Inimigo + Igor = Inimigor

there's a variation in some games

amigo wich means friendly/friend

Amigo + Igor = Amigor

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

Well my name comes from the awesome game Jack and Daxter, eco is well the Darkeco that is the dark power in the world of Jack and Daxter and thought to add some blast to it so eco-blaster :)

I just thought it was cool. And yes I knew it was spelled wrong when I first thought of it.

Sarah Jessica Parker

Back in 2006, I joined the midway forums to talk about the Unreleased Mortal Kombat Armageddon. My favorite character from MK is Scorpion. So I came up with Scorpion86. 86 was my football number. I played football for 10 years, from 2nd grade all the way to 12th. My Number was 86, 8 1/2 years out of my 10 year career. 

In 2008 when i created my PlayStation Network account i tried to use Scorpion86. It was taken. So then I tried Skorpion86, it too was already taken. So I then tried Skcorpion86. It worked, and i didn't care what my name was, I just wanted to play online. I didn't think the name would stick.

I use this username for pretty much everything online. Skcorpion86 isn't such a bad name for me when I get to think about it. Scorpion is my favorite video game character. 86 is MY number. and KC is my Initials. So it really works out for me.  

hmm  i´m build like a rektangel (short and fat) so  it´s my username for the most :)

Cocki is my gamer name from dcuo. I was named the best pvp controller in the game. So to may arrogance I said over team speak that I'm so cocky that I changed my name to cocki because I'm the greatest! And the name stuck because my team said that it was the most apt discription of me next to assi. But that was along time ago.lol.

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

mine is actually my real name and surname. Figured out that it sounds strange enough to anyone that's not from former Yugoslavia.

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

In the past i wanted to do something with 3D modelling,  however this never kinda worked out haha.

But this was probably 15 years ago, never got around to changing it :P

Like this  nickname, and will keep it :).. (nobody has it as far as i know :))

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

Luuk is my first name

van   is the first part of my surname

A       is the first letter of the second part of my surname

I hope you guys can understand that:p

|| CPU: Core i7 3770k @ 4.6gHz || RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600mHz || GPU: nVidia GTX 670 ||

I'm Jake and I do graphics (GFX). So complicated, isn't it?

qwerty = keyboard

warrior = warrior

keyboard warrior

tadaa....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

why be normal at all?

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

I have chose this one because I do this thing outside work doing networking and custom pc's and server's just as a side thing and I am in the Uk

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

my username is parthsony2000

my name:Parth

Brand i Love:Sony (from year 2000)

Sony Phone

Sony TV

Sony Sound system (in home and in car)

Sony PS3

Sony Laptop

Sony Camera

When i was younger, 9-11 i looked like a guy in a Swedish kid movie, Sune.

Some older people at school thought it was funny i was a look alike, so they started calling me Sune. Nickname stayed and still today yet im 24 most people knows me as Sune, and very few call me by my real name.

And the ^ is mostly coz some forums need ur username to be 5 chars long.

sunes-sommar_103876502_138120186_1395530

Well, it's my plumbing company name.

mine was a string of random letters originally created in 2nd grade when i made a club penguin account lol, but I've been using it ever since

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|