Explain Your Username

DLM_012

luk - it's from my name (in Polish Łukasz, in English Luke)

9400 - it's from one of my first graphics cards (when I didn't know much about computers) Nvidia GT 9400

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHz MOBO: ASUS Maximus VII Ranger HDD: Seagate 7200.10 2x250GB PSU: BeQuiet Dark Power Pro P7 550W CASE: Antec P182

Mines BRiteBak because whenever I get to sit down to play games the rubbish magically needs to be taken out and the house cleaned

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

Le portal "cake" and "le spy" from tf2

The Endangered Spy Cake

Main Rig: Cpu: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.60Ghz 1.2V | Motherboard: ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA | RAM: 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2133Mhz | GPU: Powercolor RADEON RX6900XT Liquid Devil  | Case: XFORMA MBX MKII | Storage: Samsung 840 256GB/Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | PSU: Corsair Hx850i | Cooling: Custom loop with gentle typhoons | 

Mines boring, I just grew up enjoying military sims and action movies.

Basically just Private Jace! Only gets akward when playing ARMA, as it says Pvt Pvt Jace in the player inventory screen haha

Intel Core i7 4770K | Gigabyte R9 290 OC 4GB Windforce Edition | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo

Noctua NF-S12A FLX 120 + 140mm Fans | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | BitFenix Ghost Case

Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM-850 PSU | G. Skill Sniper 16GB (4x4GB) | AOC G2460PQU 144Hz Monitor

I use to like the muppet movie when i was a kid. lkr soo deep and rich

my dad's name is ricky8754

and my name is ricky8755

i like trail mix

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

I am a fan of Rooster Teeth's new web series, RWBY. Wiess Schnee, white, is one of the main characters that I like the most, and in her theme song, Mirror Mirror, she is called the lonliest of all.

Back from the dead....

CrackSilber is a mix of the german word for Quicksilver "Quecksilber" and ... well, Crack :D
Cause in games I am toxic to my enemies and "kick" their asses and also in my circle of friends I am the Computer crack (:

Intel Q6600@3.2Ghz | HD6870 | 8GB Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz
BF3 medium settings | no vSync | 1080p | 50-70fps (:

Mine was really hard to come up with, but I think I did a good job!

I also found this task difficult.

It's the adjective form of the definition of tears. So emo, but inb4 the emo seen. I use it on just about every forum.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

To start off, I first used my username for Adventure Quest (a.k.a. Battleon), and intended it to be acemartin, but because of a typo, I ended up with acematin."ace" is my nickname and "matin" is my misspelled last name...

I got mine in 1995ish. I started as LionsFan, was taken.....WingSfan was taken....so its Wingfan.....my forum name that is

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

A Vector, is very many things from science , computing , image and even a Uk Born gamer as it says on wiki .(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector)

As for how i cane across the name im sure it was after a very late night google search while thinking about changing my handle :) 

Worth - First Name

It's pretty simple ;)

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

I honestly can not tell you how I got my username! I have used "Ging" or "Ging101" for the past 10 years xD

i needed to make a tag and couldnt thing of what to put, looked at the tv and a DULUX paint advert was showing, and ther brand image is long hair 'old english sheepdog' so, duluxdoggy was born, been using it everywhere since

mine, was a creation of true child stuborness. It all started in 6th grade. As part of our open house where our parents come and see all the work we have done over the year while in school. We had to create license plates. I asked how many letters we were allowed to use, my teacher said 7.  Me being a big fan of dragons asked if that could be what i use, she said no i had to be more creative then that. Ding* I asked if things like commas and periods counted as characters. She reluntently said yes. and wala! i created Dr.Agons. SInce im not a healer or medic in all of my games i had to drop the Dr, and well Agons is was.

6th grade was 12 years ago.

Work Station:: Cooler Master Storm Trooper // i7-3930K @ 3.9 GHz // Asus Sabertooth X79 // Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4X4GB) 1600 MHz // Cooler Master 1200W Gold // Xonar Essence STX // Radeon HD 6970 // Avermedia HD Live Gamer Pro

Gaming Rig:: Cooler Master Scout // i7-2700k @ 4.0GHz // MSI Z68 // G-Skill Ripjaw 16GB (4X4EB) 1066MHz // Antec 750W Bronze // Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD // EVGA GTX 670

Mine was for the Minecraft hunger games i wanted people not to kill me as soon as they saw me, like if i had a name like backstabber187 or killer123. So i choose the name I_Can_Help because who would be threatened by someone who would help them? I guess it stuck and i use it for everything.  

Mine is... well... my name!

| NCASE M1 | ASUS ROG Strix Z270I | Intel Core i7-7770k | ASUS GTX 1070 ROG STRIX | SilverStone SFX600W | Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB | Crucial MX300 525GB |

Well, to explain my username you have to go back to 2009 or so when I was 9. Windows 7 just came out and I played Roblox. My original username was "engineer213" but then I got to thinking, "I don't like my username." So the first thing I did was try "windows7" username, no luck. So then I started fiddling around on my keyboard typing "qwertyuiopadsfghjk..." for a while and "323" seemed like it was easy to remember. Then I put "323" after "windows7" and boom "Windows7323." That's how I got my username today. It's just been like that.

- Cole Henning -

Windows7323

Youbetternot - my league name.

And You Better not question it!

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Ddwgg - Dumdum wants gumgum

Not the most creative, but its whatever.