Explain Your Username

DLM_012

xeux prenounced zeus, thats all

MAIN RIG | i7 4770K @ 4,5 GHZ | Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti | ASUS MAXIMUS VII RANGER | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB 1600mhz | XFX 750watt PRO Black Edition | Samsung 840 PRO 120gb | Fractal Design Define R3Windows 7 Ultimate | Few Random HDDs  ;) |

PERIPHERALS | Razer Deathadder 2013 | Logitech G710+ | JBL J88i | Antlion Modmic 2.0 | Steelseries QCK Mini |

I actually started this name a long time ago.

It all started sometime in 2008 when i was playing Counter-Strike:Source (semi competitive), And i was sick of having names which thousands of other people had. So i made my own.

It's not a long story but it explains everything^^

It has usually been somewhere near this since i came up with the name:

crunzaty

CRUNZATY

CRUNZ4TY

crunzaty_^

Thats about it^^

The way you say my name is somewhat close to this: "krunsati"

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Lyserberg is the name of my first custom created team in PES 2009, it was inspired by two things :

1- Lyserg the famous caracter of Chaman King.

2- Berg which is like Hambourg, like a sign of a german city.

So my team Lyserberg is for an imaginary city called Lyserberg, since then i like to call my online Ids only with this innovatine not particularly cool nickname.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

i have a lame p4 with ht and i am a dude lolz

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

my name is Chris...

my name is Chris...

Simple and straight to the point, I like it:)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Simple and straight to the point, I like it:)

I take it you named yourself after the browser? (I find it superior to chrome)

Rhizo - Random name generator, was a random word with the word rhizzo in it. Simple.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

Back in year 7, we were learning about sedimentary rocks in science, my friend then blurts out 'Sedimentary Socks!' And years later, while thinking of a username I remembered that.

I take it you named yourself after the browser? (I find it superior to chrome)

I did, I've used Firefox pretty much since the beginning.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I needed at username for battlefield 2. It was a way of saying "I'll be the last you see before i kill you" and it just stuck.

CPU: Intel i7 2600K @3.5 GHz  | Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi 2 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z67x-UD3-B3 Ram: Kingston HyperX 16 GB | Video Card: Nvidia GTX 580 Storage: Kingston Hyperx 120 GB SSD + 2x2 TB HDDPower Supply: Silverstone 750W Monitor: Apple Cinema 21" | Keyboard: Corsair K90  | Mouse: Steelseries XAI Headset : Steelseries 9H 

"I'll be the last you see before i kill you"

I like it, but do you live by that in the game?

I like it, but do you live by that in the game?

Well i guess my k/d never really lived up to the name :D always been better at stealing control points then shooting people.

CPU: Intel i7 2600K @3.5 GHz  | Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi 2 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z67x-UD3-B3 Ram: Kingston HyperX 16 GB | Video Card: Nvidia GTX 580 Storage: Kingston Hyperx 120 GB SSD + 2x2 TB HDDPower Supply: Silverstone 750W Monitor: Apple Cinema 21" | Keyboard: Corsair K90  | Mouse: Steelseries XAI Headset : Steelseries 9H 

Well i guess my k/d never really lived up to the name :D always been better at stealing control points then shooting people.

lol well that is one way to do it I guess :P

I used to play a ton of GTA SA:MP when I was a kid, and on one of the servers there was this admin called "RaV". Whenever he would join the game everyone on the server (like 200 people) would start behaving nicely, keeping the chat clean etc. That's not really relevant though. I remember looking at his nickname (it was in black, only admins could have their nicknames in black or red) and liking it so much that I wanted a similarly cool one. Fast forward a bit over a year, I started playing CoD2 MP, and I just used my first name as my nickname. One day I see this dude, and his nickname had like 5 different colours, so I asked him if he was an admin, thinking that only admins could change the colours of their nicknames, and he just said that he isn't, and showed me how to do it myself. After using my first name (Chris) in black for few weeks I though "Hey, I'm sure that guy from SA:MP won't mind if I borrow his nickname, after all I've seen many people with the same nicknames". So I did, and for almost 2 years I was known as "^0RaV" (My old online friends still cal me like this), ^0 was used to make every character on front of it black in Q3 engine games. Anyways, at one point in time some girl that later turned out to be a man joined our clan on CoD2, and instead of calling me rav, s/he called me ravy, I kinda liked it so I've kept it. Fast forward another year, I've moved to CoD4 Promod, and in promod it was all about who had the coolest binds and the highest amount of y's and e's at the end of your name, so I just added 2 more. it's still pronounced ravy though, the 2 y's are for swag :).

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 640  GPU: ASUS Geforce GTX550ti DirectCU  RAM: G.Skill RipjawsX 2 x 4GB DDR3  MoBo: ASRock N68C-S UCC  Case: Fractal Design Core 1000

Peripherals: Razer NAGA Hex Wraith, Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Steelseries 7H Fnatic Edition

Monitors: LG Flatron M237WDP 23inDell E172FP 17in

Around 11-12 years ago I was trying to register with Ubisoft and everything I could think of was taken. So I thought to myself what could I think of that no one has thought of before? A couple beers and maybe other recreational activities, it just popped into my head. I've used it since. after a couple years latter there was someone using it and regestering it everywhere including steam... it was a little upsetting, but how can you get upset at a fourteen year old? But let it be clear I am the original Ketchupninja.

The only thing fair in life is between first and third.

well , Shinoda is my surname ( and i do like it :D) but it appears to be quite popular , so after seeing some sugestions on registration forms  ( with numbers and other stuff) i decided why not just pick a number and always use it , and 7 well i just like it :)

I am a network engineer and since i was 11 i have been fascinated with how the internet worked.

My home network is pretty crazy.

Not name-squatted everywhere, and relatively straightforward to people who know me.

My uname comes from one of my favorite TV series dealing with shinigami and little black books that kill things. OK that's not the reason I watched death note, I mean honestly it was the artwork and seatgripping detective story that they managed to work into it.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

It's my nickname, has been since I was in primary school. I was stoked to get it without attaching any junk to it.

I consider myself a geek because I'm into a lot of tech related things. The azoid part I just added because I thought it sounded kinda good. So put them together and you get Geekazoid. It was also for an assignment I had to do using Google Sites, I had to make up a name. So Geekazoid was the best one I could think of that described myself.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

mine comes from the peon in Warcraft saying he neds more wood. its stuck in my head :P

Mine was when I originally signed up for Xbox Live, my dad did it when I was around 10 and it was a shared account. When I started playing XBL with friends (around the age of 15) I needed a new name, so when in a party (about 4-5 of us) we started blurting out random things. Don't know how 'Mysterious' was thrown into it, but 'Kiwi' was around a topic of bizarre fruit that we had stumbled upon. This was all in a game of MW2 when it was first released. Since then, I use it as my handle for almost everything.

It has nothing, NOTHING, to do with Australia. :P

Mine was when I originally signed up for Xbox Live, my dad did it when I was around 10 and it was a shared account. When I started playing XBL with friends (around the age of 15) I needed a new name, so when in a party (about 4-5 of us) we started blurting out random things. Don't know how 'Mysterious' was thrown into it, but 'Kiwi' was around a topic of bizarre fruit that we had stumbled upon. This was all in a game of MW2 when it was first released. Since then, I use it as my handle for almost everything.

It has nothing, NOTHING, to do with Australia. :P

Kiwi has never had anything to do with Australia. :P

Perhaps you mean New Zealand? ;)

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical