Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My username is actually a nickname I picked up in freshman year of high school first called by one of my best friends. I figured it was a pretty cool nickname so, I use it for most sites/forums. For some reason a lot of people think my name is Sai because of the Naruto character.

It bugs me. I don't even watch Naruto.

-Omar "Sai" Saifuddin

My name is not Titan just because the GTX Titan, I have had the name Titan as my thing for a long time, even before the super computer. I saw a guy on the "pirated mw2" (I bought game, but got banned so I used the fourdelta client) called T1T4N and he was going ham LOL, so I liked the name so I adopted it. Glad I sniped this name as well :D

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

Used to play a ton of battlefield 1942.  I used the name SharpShooter because I sniped a lot.  Ended up shortening it to Sharp, then decided "y" was way under used in words/gaming names so added a Y.

Check out my rig on my profile, Here!

Phone: Note 4 (32GB, White, 64GB "Mobile Ultra" mSD); Back-up Note 3 (32GB, Black)

Check out my internet speed, HERE!!!!!1!!!

Mine is quite strange, goes back to when my friend had a really weird pencil sharpener brand of "Maped", with the d having worn out and then I wanted to create a Runescape account specializing in strength (no idea why I chose it though), hence Str_Mape

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Me and my friends started a Clan called "Chaotic Syndicate", It never took off, but we all have "Chaotic in our name. I also love wolves, so ChaoticWolf it is. I also created my profile picture to match.

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"

We played a prank on our High-School closing ceremony which involved a Tractor and looooots of liquid manure, somehow I got all the credit for it and ended up with the german equivalent of my username.

UltimateUgabuga

I was eight and I thought it was funny and it has stuck with me every since. I am 15 now btw.

my firstname is Kiril and my last name is Zhelyazkov so I used the first two letters :d

Simply? My graffiti tag & nickname from before i could remember :))

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

USERNAME OCIR    rln is emeRICO   when star wars galaxies came out I played beta2 till the day the servers shut down as OCIR

so now all my game tags have ocir some where in it.

Mine was my username given to me by my school and it stuck

For iceball, it is basically just a Singapore favourite dessert, just a ball of ice with delicious syrup. For funela, I was listening to Rihanna's umbrella(or something like that, i forgot) and was having fun with my new phone at that time(nokia C6-00 don't judge me, it was awesome...)

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

My real name is Hlynur, which is Icelandic for Maple (the tree). MayPool sounds similar, so yeaah....

member of the Pixie gaming team, only1 in the clan to push on and deal allot of damage, gained the gaming tag Payne and miss spelled Pixie as Pixxie

Character artist in the Games industry.

mmmm Tyson is the name of my dog died Feb 17th this year R.I.P and the numbers are part of my b-day

New Build:i7 4770k @4.4ghz, Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 GD-65 Gaming, Corsair HX750w, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm, Corsair Vengeance 12gb DDR3 1866mhz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SSC

Old build/Little Bros New PC:Intel i5 3570K @4.2ghz, Stock Intel Cooler, Gigabyte z77m-d3h, Capstone 550w, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 5400rpm, Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 660 SC R.I.P Tyson 12/22/03- 04/17/13

Made up 'Bupalooga' like 7 years ago when making a runescapoe account and a kids TV show was on (i was a kid) and Bupalooga was my attempt at spelling that characters name. Iv used it on every game/platform/account ever since.

Aussie FTW!
4770k, H60, GTX 780, G1 Sniper 5, Samsung EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB, Vengance Pro RAM 2133mhz 8GB, Silverstone Strider 850w
The Monolith Desk - build log incomplete.

Hey guys just joined the forum =)

Anyway, my first name is Kelvin, so I shortened it to klv. as for the 273, that's the rounded value you add to Celsius to convert it to Kelvins (absolute temperature). Got the idea when I was doing thermodynamics =)

My name was originally for Xbox Live and I made it when Black Ops was the newest Call of Duty. I now don't play Call of Duty or Xbox.

My Username is based off of an Esper summon from final fantasy XII.

Zodiark: The keeper of Precepts 

I really liked the sound of the name, the idealistic notion that there can be a single being/monster that maintains or upholds an authoritative commandment. Plus zodiark was boss. and he was a baby. 

Massive SWO fan :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

i dont go out a lot but when i do people do notice that i was there and that i have disappeared again. i get phone call in the morning where all my friends and random people say they loves my company and i should stop being a "Ninja". the "Mo" is the first 2 letters of my surname. 

Guppy is my last name which is not so common, and I am a IT Technician by profession.

My company name is GT Enterprise.

GT is for GuppyTech and is my username all over the net.

Mine's pretty easy for most on here to figure out if you're into first person shooters. Lol

Tommy is my first name and Hitmarkers, well...it seems like that's all I get, no matter the game I'm playing.  :D

| Case: Cooler Master Sniper Black | CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 | Video: 2x EVGA GTX680 Classified SLI | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Sniper 1866 |

Drives: OWC Electra 60GB SSD, Crucial M4 128GB SSD, 2x WD Black 500GB, WD Black 640GB | Cooling: H100i w/ 2 Noctua NF-F12s push | Sound: ASUS Xonar DX 7.1 |

| Power Supply: Corsair TX750 |