Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Mine, is because I always try to be the best of the best, hence Aizat rule!!!! and also that you can google 'AizatRule!!!' and all the results is of me :3 

Mine is

Alex - my name

P     - my last name (Parker)

10   - explain in a minute

v2   - goes with the 10

I was in school and I had just joined Xbox live, and was looking for a cool name, my friends said have something with P10 in it(The P is my last name, and the 10 is the year I got XBL, 2010). Hence, my nickname is P10 when out and about. but when I went to use it on XBL, it was taken, so i stuck a v2 on the end of it. (version 2) and that's been my username ever since. My other nicknames and usernames you might see out there are, Tweeterparker (youtube) the tweeter came from me watching Tweeterman287 on youtube and then my deviljames4 nickname is about 10 -11 years old. When my family got the internet (back in dial up days, so many good memories, not allowed to use the phone, the dial tone) anyway, we got AOL and had to think of a screenname, so I went with something stupid, Deviljames4 (the James being another one of my names) and I actually used that name for so long, also with an ISP email address. (Long gone, dont bother spam) twitter is the only thing that uses that nickname now.

That's the story behind my Username / Nicknames you might see around. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

I pushed the F key three times slowly in this order: F.F.F.

It's pronounced fef! 

There was once a famous actor named FFF, he's dead now.

My name is Jordan Maclean.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Well, I was a hardcore WoW player when the second expansion came out, introducing the Death Knight Hero class. As I play on spanish servers, I used to name my character how it's written in spanish how "Death Knight" sounds in english. And now is my nickname everywhere

Mine is kinda boring. Its just my name then it was going to be my house number but there wasnt enough space so I just did the first digit

The car I will never have.

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU

FamedKarma was randomly generated by Xbox Live and I thought it sounded cool :)

Mine was also randomly generated by Xbox Live :)

Mine is my name, first + last in lowercase.

It stemmed from the fact that when I joined SevenForum I had no idea what to choose.

Some of my Aliases include:

Adi

and AdiMB 

Adi being my uncles name and MB being my middle and last initial.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

WoodyPC

Woody=  Last name Wood

PC=        Becasue I like computers haha

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

parash = First name

pa = first two letters of last

Full Name is Parash Patel 

The car I will never have.

Not with that attitude:P

You want it you work your arse off and get it

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My username, is linked directly to my first name.

D is the first letter

V is the middle letter

D is the last letter

92 is the year i was born. 

Good job you didn't have to put an A on the back there :P

Chris is my Name, 23 is the day I was born, and 88 is the year I was born.

My last name's suffix is my prefix and my suffix is... well... not terribly creative.  But, it is really easy to type out and has no numbers, so I'm fine with it for now. 

"Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." - Steve Earle

Mines simple, or atleast I believe it so. I was on Steam sigining into a new game, Blacklight I believe. And it asked me for a username, and eversince I use Simplysteam because it is simple.

m - first initial (michael)

mrivnak - my last name

| i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz | GSkill Trident Z 32GB RAM | EVGA 1080Ti Black | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB |
| Fractal Design Meshify C | Noctua NH-D14S | 2x Samsung C27JG50Q 1440p 144Hz |

KB = Krazy Bosnian.

Gaming = I do gaming vids on youtube, or at least, I've started.

- Zalman Z11 Plus - ASRock Extreme3 970 AM3+ - FX 6100 @3.3GHz - 16GB Crucial Ballistix @1600MHz - Diamond Radeon HD 7850 2GB - Inland 600 Watt

-ADATA S510 SSD 120GB OS - 1TB WD Green for Storage - Westinghouse 26" TV (1920x1080) - Logitech K520 Mouse & Keyboard - Razer DeathAdder 2013 -

It's my nickname among friends since my name is James. I try to get it on forums, but you have to be fast with a common nickname!

I'm sometimes Jimbosmash or Jimbosmashes because that's what I will one day do to the usurpers, hunt them down, yes....

Desktop - Custom watercooled R4E/i7 3930k/GTX 780 SLI/32gb 2400mhz DDR3/Xonar STX/OCZ V4 256gb RAID 0/24tb RAID 5

Laptop - Clevo P370EM - i7 3630QM/GTX 680M SLI/8gb 1866mhz DDR3/840 pro 256gb RAID 0/750gb mechanical

My first console experience was with a gamecube that was my neighbors. he constantly used the Name eggy on all his save files.

so for a while, I stole that.

Then me and my brother saved up some money and bought an xbox.

For a while, we didnt have live. so i could use whatever name i wanted. So i stuck for the time being with a stolen name (mind you i was pretty young and i didnt care what i was doing because playing was awesome).

After a while. i decided that i was going to buy xbox live. and so i did. and my name was taken. Since i wasn't very creative and my inexperienced twelvie days thought that saying 'dude' was friking awesome. I tacked that onto the end of my name.

After a while. some people kept telling me that it was crap over xbox live. And as i grew up. i decided it was time for a change. however, creativity was never my strong point. so i stole my cousins XBL gamertag. (but wait. how did you do that? wasnt it taken? to which i would say yes. duhh).

i had to think of something. so numbers were easy and non creative. to match my non creativity. and thus 18 was the number that was going around the school in terms of username numbers. so my name became black_raven18 (or something like that) and that is still my email address.

However, after a while. I decided that i had spent enough time living on borrowed usernames. and i had moved away from my xbox st this point.

so a fresh start was in order.

it took me literally 2 weeks to come up with a username that sounded cool to me. and I racked my brains trying to come up with something.

Then i started thinking. paradoxes. because they always fascinated me.

Shadow and light. Shadows cannot exist without light. but where they are, there is an absence of light. 

light cannot exist around objects without casting shadows or else light would be meaningless.

neither can exist fully within each other.

yet to fully exist. they need each other.

and 18 kinda stuck. (brilliant ending to such a heartfelt story right?)