Explain Your Username

DLM_012

my cousin and i started a clan in starcraft/broodwar days called general_ and then follow it by ur fav animal mine obviously the bear so back then was general_bear but find no underscore more acceptable for a lot of games kinda liked the name so i kept it

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Sam is my name and the db were just two random characters. After a while of having it one of my good friends suggested it as digs beastiality, so now I dig beastiality

there was red jelly next to me when i made my first online account on PS3 during the MW2 days

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

My user name is the name of my first character in Guildwars ;] and have been using it from that time ;]

Made mine a while back. Came from the game Monster Hunter. I was joining a monster hunter forum and decided to name myself after a monster I hand mastered killing and its name was Akantor. I just took Aka and added slayer to it. Later on I realized it could also be a.k.a. Slayer. Stayed like that ever since.

FX-8350 | Sappire R9-280x Vapor-X Tri-X | Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 | G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866Mhx 8gb

Season 660W Platinum | Corsair Air 540 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Kingston SSDNow V300 120gb + WD Scorpio Black 750gb

NZXT. Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller

middleclasspoor.......kinda sums it up for me!

The computer isn't the "Thing".....the computer is the "Thing" that gets you to the "Thing".  - excerpt from "Halt and Catch Fire".

A pretty bad nickname that ended up sticking with me through high school. I never really felt the need to change it since it's so unique and no one would have already taken it. :P

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Boggy B is a legendary worm in the Worms series, so I've used it as an online alias ever since.

Long live Boggy B!

"I'd like to own my own business when I grow up, what do you want to do?" - "I wanna be a MILF!"

Case: CM Storm Trooper (Black) CPU: AMD Piledriver FX-8350 @ 4.0GHz RAM: Mixed, 8GB GPU: ASUS GTX 970 Strix MoBo: Asus M5A97 PRO PSU: Seasonic M12 / 850W STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro (250GB) / Western Digital Blue (1TB)

My username JTVagabond is not all that special. Vagabond is another word for wanderer or hobo and JT is an abbreviation for "Jerm the". Jerm is also my nickname. it is short for Jeremiah. I got it in 7th grade. Currently I'm a sophomore but will be a junior this coming august. 

JTVagabond

Mine oddly enough came from when I was playing World of Warcraft. I created a death knight just for fun, and called him Wysoseriouss because I liked the idea of having a stuff around character sort of reflect that nature. I then figured that it kinda reflects my feeling about internet gaming in general, so I made it my main username in pretty much anything I play, from LoL to Battlefield and now it is my main username on all the internet.

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop

Been using it for everything since 2005... cant stop using it now ;P

i5-3570k @ 4.5ghz at 1.2v (5ghz @ 1.4v max stable) , Radeon HD 7850 @ 1200/1450 Clocks http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/kasmr/, AsRock Z75 Pro3 Mobo, 8gb of 1333mhz ram @ 1600-8-9-8-16.

Raj is my name and 8/3/1996 is my birthday (DD/MM/YYYY we use this in india). i use this everywhere but i wasnt able to get it on gmail  :( 

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

Foxton = Tamis Foxton (World of Warcraft)

I misspelled mascot a few years ago and it just stuck.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

My name. First name, Last name. But I am known as creeper in my gaming community :)

\

My username here is my youtube channel :P my personal in Andymanic.

Andy=my nickname at the age of 7 when i got my ps2

manic = the ps2 was 'shared' with my 40yr old cousin once removed, and he decided he wanted to be called manic so Andymanic was born.

for some reason andymanic seems to look like andymainiac.. dont know how but thats how people say it... :P

Anyway, some real interesting stories!

My last name is Larrivée and my lucky number (date of birth too) is 13. As for the 0, I don't know, just think it looked badass! :D

mines pretty straightforward.

The = I am THE AMD Gamer

AMD = I am an AMD Loyalist

Gamer = I like to play games

8870 = Cant wait for 8k series

Cobalt is actually the name I gave to my computer. Was looking for something that matched the blue scheme that I had with it. Time after that I found out that cobalt is actually an element used in electronics, so i went double yeah with that and been with it for almost a year now

Diamond= Wanted to do with my favorite celebrity Victoria Justice. Her song "Make It Shine" made me thinks gems which then led to Diamonds. 

Ryce= I love rice and my older brother's first username was Ryceone. 

Diamond Cube https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wvPscf 

Diamond 2.0 The FX Rev 2.0 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z6sMLk

The only Ryce that can Make It Shine Gamer plus a Student Games,Tech,and everything in Between. Showing all Love to@victoriajustice

I chose this user name back in secondary school (at university now):

Monkey - I loved (and still do) climbing trees

Stig - Was my nickname on the train home from school (I don't really know why)

so I just put them together and got monkeystig

Coombzy comes from my second name Coombs basically it before it was iCoombzy because at the time I loved apple dropped the i after that phase now if I was to go into a phase username again it would be aCoombzy from android which would make no sense lol