Why there are so many problems in pc section?

centurion_08

I'm a user for years now and as far as i can remember there's barely any discussion about games at all.

It seems like people don't talk about them, just constant problem/performance issues.

There's no salt or any negative energy on my side. It just looks weird, pc supposed to be THE way to play.

Btw: I'm trying to play gta3 but fucking thing doesn't work at 60fps cuz car mechanics breaks and i can't reverse properly.

Kind Regards.

3 minutes ago, centurion_08 said:

I'm a user for years now and as far as i can remember there's barely any discussion about games at all.

It seems like people don't talk about them, just constant problem/performance issues.

Probably because when games are working normally people are too busy actually playing the game. It's only when it breaks and they can't play the game that they come here :D

If there's a game you want to discuss feel free to create a topic and start a discussion for it! Pretty big forum so there's bound to be others who are interested in the game.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

5 minutes ago, centurion_08 said:

What's there to talk about? It'd mostly come down to two-three sentences about what one liked and...that's it. Reviews are one thing, but most people can't be arsed to go into such depths as to write a proper, 5000 word essay.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

7 minutes ago, centurion_08 said:

thing doesn't work at 60fps

All 3D era GTA games (3, VC, SA)  have physics tied to the FPS, so you need to play with the frame limiter option turned on.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

47 minutes ago, centurion_08 said:

It just looks weird, pc supposed to be THE way to play.

Now that the PS5 specs are known... oeefff!!

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Most of the things I would have would be small things and better as status updates.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 3/21/2020 at 5:43 AM, centurion_08 said:

There's no salt or any negative energy on my side. It just looks weird, pc supposed to be THE way to play.

Btw: I'm trying to play gta3 but fucking thing doesn't work at 60fps cuz car mechanics breaks and i can't reverse properly.

Kind Regards.

Well, the endless stream of complaints seen is exactly why the console market will forever remain the mainstream audience. You can have the highest end, most powerful PC you can possibly get, it still cannot compete with the hassle free experience a console offers, convenience sells. And with the new PS5/Xbox Series X being decked out with the specs comparable to a high end PC at an affordable price, its checkmate. Its gonna be a great time for the developers, I can't wait. 👍 👍 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

On 3/26/2020 at 1:33 AM, BlackManINC said:

Well, the endless stream of complaints seen is exactly why the console market will forever remain the mainstream audience. You can have the highest end, most powerful PC you can possibly get, it still cannot compete with the hassle free experience a console offers, convenience sells. And with the new PS5/Xbox Series X being decked out with the specs comparable to a high end PC at an affordable price, its checkmate. Its gonna be a great time for the developers, I can't wait. 👍 👍 

That's an interesting view.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:33 AM, BlackManINC said:

There might not be so many problems now as the new Xbox uses Direct X 12 ultimate (same as pc which make porting games much easier and thus better ) and the thing is basically a pc. so I don’t think It is checkmate just yet

Please excuse my spelling

On 3/31/2020 at 9:51 AM, DarthEoin said:

There might not be so many problems now as the new Xbox uses Direct X 12 ultimate (same as pc which make porting games much easier and thus better ) and the thing is basically a pc. so I don’t think It is checkmate just yet

Well I certainly don't plan on buying Cyberpunk 2077 on the PC, another game built from the ground up for the console. Hopefully they are making it for the Xbox Series X as well, or its at least backwards compatible. It having DX12 in itself won't make it not checkmate. Its being able to buy a console that's comparable to a high end PC at an affordable price along with the hassle free experience a console provides that makes it checkmate. We can see on this website alone that it ain't just console ports tons of people are having issues with. Lots of people are having issues with PC exclusives too. 

System Specs

• CPU
    AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte AMD X570 Auros Master
  • RAM
    G.Skill Ripjaws 32 GBs
  • GPU
    Red Devil RX 5700XT
  • Case
    Corsair 570X
  • Storage
    Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB - HDD Seagate B arracuda 1TB - External Seagate HDD 8TB
  • PSU
    G.Skill RipJaws 1250 Watts
  • Keyboard
    Corsair Gaming Keyboard K55
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Operating System
    Windows 10