Pewdiepie reviews Linus for latest episode of Meme Review

I like it when my favorite youtubers have a crossover event, it reminds me of the 90s Spider-Man cartoon when other marvel characters would make guest appearances.

linus meme at 11:45

8 minutes ago, William24 said:

Pewdiepie

That guy is way...

overrated.gif.f7cd70a53e56db395c82ce09e7993f05.gif

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Never heard of him. Is he like Ray William Johnson?

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

6 hours ago, NineEyeRon said:

Never heard of him. Is he like Ray William Johnson?

PewDiePie is a known narcissistic racist who has built a channel based entirely on exploiting children aged 8-13 by pandering to their sensibilities and then showing them things that should definitely be reserved for adults. As far as I can tell, he has never provided worthwhile content.

Of course, someone is going to come along and say that the statistics don't add up to that. That's because you're not allowed to have a youtube account unless you're atleast thirteen. But the statistics are probably even more skewed than that: How often does a minor make an account at an age locked site and not say that they are older than 18 or older than 21?

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

4 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

PewDiePie is a known narcissistic racist who has built a channel based entirely on exploiting children aged 8-13 by pandering to their sensibilities and then showing them things that should definitely be reserved for adults. As far as I can tell, he has never provided worthwhile content.

Of course, someone is going to come along and say that the statistics don't add up to that. That's because you're not allowed to have a youtube account unless you're atleast thirteen. But the statistics are probably even more skewed than that: How often does a minor make an account at an age locked site and not say that they are older than 18 or older than 21?

You spend alot of time rotting your brain with buzz feed articles dont you?

You cannot blame a youtuber for a minor watching something they are not meant to. Thats like blaming south park when a 6 year old watches it. "its a cartoon though, and cartoons are for kids!".

There are a shit load of worse things that kids can watch on youtube then pewdiepie. My kids have been watching him for years. and they are 8 and 14. Ive seen very very little come from him that has caused me any concern at all.

4 hours ago, straight_stewie said:

PewDiePie is

a very rich person.

Probably has got $10M in the bank, could be double that. Who knows and who cares how he goes about getting the cash as long as he doesnt go to court for doing so.

5 minutes ago, RonnieOP said:

ou cannot blame a youtuber for a minor watching something they are not meant to.

PewDiePie purposefully targets minors.

There is something to be said about which audience a content producer is targeting.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Just now, straight_stewie said:

There is something to be said about which audience a content producer is targeting.

Gotta go where the money is, Linus knows that well!

Just now, straight_stewie said:

Most youtubers target minors. they make up a huge market of youtube. I have seen very very little from him that should cause concern if someone 13-17 years old watches.

By your logic literally every single streamer is a pos because video games in general target more minors then adults.

You gotta go where the clicks are, which is where the money is.

It is human nature.

No one wants to work for free, no one!

That's hilarious lol 

Phone 1 (Daily Driver): Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G

Phone 2 (Work): Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 256gb

Laptop 1 (Production): 16" MBP2019, i7, 5500M, 32GB DDR4, 2TB SSD

Laptop 2 (Gaming): Toshiba Qosmio X875, i7 3630QM, GTX 670M, 16GB DDR3

23 minutes ago, Sushimus said:

Kinda curious how this affects ltt viewership, if at all. Like is there a small bumo of viewers that check it out?

I am sure now that its been posted, many will check it out. But those ltt viewers are pretty set in their ways.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2020 at 10:23 PM, RonnieOP said:

You spend alot of time rotting your brain with buzz feed articles dont you?

You cannot blame a youtuber for a minor watching something they are not meant to. Thats like blaming south park when a 6 year old watches it. "its a cartoon though, and cartoons are for kids!".

There are a shit load of worse things that kids can watch on youtube then pewdiepie. My kids have been watching him for years. and they are 8 and 14. Ive seen very very little come from him that has caused me any concern at all.

I LOVE YOU!!!
u actually said what i was going to say

Didn't LTT just make him a new minecraft PC?

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>