Comedy Thread

JZStudios

It's been a while since my post about the Canadian man fined for telling a joke somewhat erupted, and I just recently watched a Don Rickles video live in Montreal and thought it might be fun to start a comedy thread to post videos or tell jokes. Anythings allowed as long as it's funny. No hurt feelings allowed.

#Muricaparrotgang

I'm just going to say pretty much any of Jimmy Carr's comedy specials are my favourite. Pretty sure there's some full ones on youtube

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

Jokes?

What do you call a psychic midget that just escaped from prison?

A small medium at large.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

13 hours ago, atxcyclist said:

Jokes?

A small medium at large.

This forum needs to have a downvote option.

#Muricaparrotgang

26 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

This forum needs to have a downvote option.

A "Groan!" button would be better. I've seen downvote buttons abused on other forums.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

41 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

A "Groan!" button would be better. I've seen downvote buttons abused on other forums.

What about reddit? 

1 hour ago, fpo said:

What about reddit? 

What about them? I don't use social media/

Jeannie

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

3 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I've never seen a downvote button that actually does stuff. I was contemplating flagging it as a joke, but I don't know how well that goes down here.

Although I suppose it's not much worse than Colin's "news" stories.

#Muricaparrotgang

37 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

I've never seen a downvote button that actually does stuff. I was contemplating flagging it as a joke, but I don't know how well that goes down here...

I have. Several times, I've seen a handful of trollers get someone booted off a forum by repeatedly downvoting someone, no matter what they posted, until the forum software automatically booted the victim.

Jeannie

18 hours ago, atxcyclist said:

Jokes?

A small medium at large.

spacer.png

47 minutes ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

I have. Several times, I've seen a handful of trollers get someone booted off a forum by repeatedly downvoting someone, no matter what they posted, until the forum software automatically booted the victim.

I don't think LTT has that feature.

29 minutes ago, Founders said:

I miss Robin Williams...

His arms freak me out. I've seen Irish Wolfhounds with less hair than that.

#Muricaparrotgang

12 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

You should see his relatives. ?

1 hour ago, Founders said:

You should see his relatives. ?

I couldn't see the resemblance until she put on his glasses. Then it was uncanny. That poor girl needs some serious surgery stat though, cause DAMN.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I don't think LTT has that feature.

It doesn't, thank goodness.

Jeannie

13 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

My brother got his car stolen in an Xbox 360 game so he had all his friends report him for hacking & everyone he met online & he sold upgraded cars saying to report the guy. 

After like 3 weeks he (the thief) got banned. 

Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or a really cool apopotamus?

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
    T-Force 16GB 3000mhz DDR4
  • GPU
    Powercolor Red Dragon Rx580 4GB
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
    1 Silicon Power 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 inches Full HD
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
    1 120mm Rosewill Case fan
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
    Insignia Computer Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

have some good Mitch Hedberg One-Liners 

When I was a boy, I would lay in my twin sized bed and wonder where my brother was.

When I was 18, I was kind of sick of living here, so my friend Tim and I packed up his Volare. We moved from Minnesota to Florida. We wanted to move to Texas, but the front-end alignment was bad.

You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish. They just want to make it late for something.

My friend said, "You know what I like? Mashed potatoes." I was like, "Dude, you gotta give me time to guess."

I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map, so it won't fall down.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for a doughnut. I'll just give you the money, and you give me the doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend? "Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut! I got the documentation right here!"

I like rice, rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2,000 of something.

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.

They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime, but I tried to make it at home, there's more to it than that. "Want some more homemade Sprite?" "Not til you figure out what the fuck else is in it."

When it comes to racism, people say, "I don't care if someone is white, black, purple, or green." Hold on now. Purple or green? You've gotta draw the line somewhere. To hell with purple people.

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

I find myself liking sarcastic humour a lot

Also Blackadder:

One liners are also quite funny

3 hours ago, Yogi_DaBear221 said:

When I was a boy, I would lay in my twin sized bed and wonder where my brother was.

When I was 18, I was kind of sick of living here, so my friend Tim and I packed up his Volare. We moved from Minnesota to Florida. We wanted to move to Texas, but the front-end alignment was bad.

You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish. They just want to make it late for something.

My friend said, "You know what I like? Mashed potatoes." I was like, "Dude, you gotta give me time to guess."

I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map, so it won't fall down.

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for a doughnut. I'll just give you the money, and you give me the doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend? "Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut! I got the documentation right here!"

They say the recipe for Sprite is lemon and lime, but I tried to make it at home, there's more to it than that. "Want some more homemade Sprite?" "Not til you figure out what the fuck else is in it."

When it comes to racism, people say, "I don't care if someone is white, black, purple, or green." Hold on now. Purple or green? You've gotta draw the line somewhere. To hell with purple people.

LOL! All that post needed were rimshots in the appropriate places.

Jeannie

3 hours ago, Yogi_DaBear221 said:

I'd recommend you to a Stephen Wright. What's weird is (I don't really know Mitch) but I really feel like I've heard Stephen say the rice and picketing thing.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, Tomsta said:

I find myself liking sarcastic humour a lot

Also Blackadder:

Was the one in blue the Blues musician Hugh Laurie?

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

I'd recommend you to a Stephen Wright. What's weird is (I don't really know Mitch) but I really feel like I've heard Stephen say the rice and picketing thing.

They had very similar styles, they're both one liner kind of guys

#AllBirbsAreEqual

My Humble Budget Build

• CPU
    Ryzen 5 2600
  • Motherboard
    ASUS B450M
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
    Rosewill ATX Mid-Tower
  • Storage
    1 X WD 1TB HDD
    1 X Seagate 2TB HDD
  • PSU
    EVGA850 BQ
  • Display(s)
    HP 1920 X 1080 Monitor
    Acer 1440 X 900 Monitor
  • Cooling
    Enermax Liqmax III
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K68 RGB Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Razer Naga Trinity
  • Sound
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Ultimate

17 minutes ago, Yogi_DaBear221 said:

They had very similar styles, they're both one liner kind of guys

Seems to be the case. I just feel like I've heard those lines before and I don't watch Mitch.

#Muricaparrotgang