Comedy Thread

JZStudios
22 hours ago, Lady Fitzgerald said:

What about them? I don't use social media/

You think reddit is social media?

It's barely a step above 4chan.  :)

System 1: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro, Ryzen 5 2600X, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz, Sapphire 5700XT, 250GB NVME WD Black, 2x Crucial MX5001TB, 2x Seagate 3TB, H115i AIO, Sharkoon BW9000 case with corsair ML fans, EVGA G2 Gold 650W Modular PSU, liteon bluray/dvd/rw.. NO RGB aside from MB and AIO pump. Triple 27" Monitor setup (1x 144hz, 2x 75hz, all freesync/freesync 2)

System 2: Asus M5 MB, AMD FX8350, 16GB DDR3, Sapphire RX580, 30TB of storage, 250GB SSD, Silverstone HTPC chassis, Corsair 550W Modular PSU, Noctua cooler, liteon bluray/dvd/rw, 4K HDR display (Samsung TV)

System 3 & 4: nVidia shield TV (2017 & 2019) Pro with extra 128GB samsung flash drives.

8 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

If you didn't know Our own @James  LTT have done a couple few comedy standups.

He's actually not bad. Makes me wonder why the jokes in the LTT videos are so fucking trash.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 minute ago, JZStudios said:

He's actually not bad. Makes me wonder why the jokes in the LTT videos are so fucking trash.

although it kinda sucks i like the well mannered safe jokes in moderation. that perfect Canandian standard to the whole world. excess sexual jokes can be cringey too.

Details separate people.

I like all the old British stuff like  fry and laury, hale and pace, the goodies, the goon show.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

2 hours ago, mr moose said:

I like all the old British stuff like  fry and laury, hale and pace, the goodies, the goon show.

They might be bringing back Blackadder I hear 

2 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

They might be bringing back Blackadder I hear 

I hope so, It has to be with the original cast though. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

you're welcome.

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

5 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

although it kinda sucks i like the well mannered safe jokes in moderation. that perfect Canandian standard to the whole world. excess sexual jokes can be cringey too.

There's plenty of humor that isn't sex jokes and that are funny...

#Muricaparrotgang

I'm pretty sure sharing any of the jokes I find funny would get me permabanned!

For me, the darker the better, nothing is out of bounds.

Although I am partial the comedy panel shows we have here in the UK, like QI, 8 out of 10 cats (does countdown in particular), and Would I Lie to You?

What I don't like is what Americans like to call humour. Repeating the same thing but louder every time doesn't make it funny!

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

6 hours ago, yolosnail said:

I'm pretty sure sharing any of the jokes I find funny would get me permabanned!

For me, the darker the better, nothing is out of bounds.

Although I am partial the comedy panel shows we have here in the UK, like QI, 8 out of 10 cats (does countdown in particular), and Would I Lie to You?

What I don't like is what Americans like to call humour. Repeating the same thing but louder every time doesn't make it funny!

Yeah, I nearly posted Frankie Boyle's Michael Jacksons children's hospital stand up, but thought better of it.

18 hours ago, Yogi_DaBear221 said:

have some good Mitch Hedberg One-Liners 

I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for a doughnut. I'll just give you the money, and you give me the doughnut. End of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend? "Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut! I got the documentation right here!"

Hedberg was the best, had the privilege of seeing him at a few local clubs around the Twin Cities when he was just starting his career.

1456331556-mitch-hedberg.jpg

7 hours ago, Monkey Dust said:

Yeah, I nearly posted Frankie Boyle's Michael Jacksons children's hospital stand up, but thought better of it.

Eh, as long as it's not breaking forum rules, the idea is that funny is funny.

I'd go for it.

#Muricaparrotgang

On 1/3/2020 at 7:49 PM, JZStudios said:

Was the one in blue the Blues musician Hugh Laurie?

Yes the one that said "No it was called Julius Ceaser"

Interesting that you thought of him as a Blues musician. Most people normally jump straight to Dr House from House MD

3 hours ago, Tomsta said:

Yes the one that said "No it was called Julius Ceaser"

Interesting that you thought of him as a Blues musician. Most people normally jump straight to Dr House from House MD

Kind of the point. Most people probably don't know he's a musician.

#Muricaparrotgang