Case Fans recommendations

Dxer

So I just found out purely by accident that I am getting a new case for Christmas.  It is time I retired my overworked and underpaid HAF-X ( still a great case though ) that I have had for the past 8 years or so.

I am looking for the best light show possible for a Thermaltake View71 TG RGB case.   Money is no issue.  I just want the best possible light show that an array of case fans can offer.  

So hit me with your best shot.

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k

Corsair  HD Series fans is probably your best bet if you want pure rainbow puke effect.

It will probably set you back 300-400 USD for a full case setup though.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Since you are using Thermaltake case, you can go for Riing Trio series.

However, my personal favourite will still be Pure Plus series. It has a decent RGB (9 LEDs) and a good static air pressure (1.59mmH2O for 120mm fan) and airflow (56.45CFM for 120mm fan). The packs comes with 3 fan and 1 controller.

Anyway, is your View 71 ARGB or RGB PLUS? If it is RGB Plus, The case will come with 4 Riing Plus fans.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

Came thinking we were talking about cooling. I have no advice on RGB, lol. Nothing wrong with it, just not something I would pay extra for, so you and I are in very difference places.

Corsair HD series has the most LEDs, and also actually the highest performance fan Corsair makes.  Also by far the most expensive thing in the world.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Thanks for the advice folks.  I was already leaning towards the Corsair LL140 fans but just wanted to see if there was any comparable options.  

I am not normally a heavy RGBish person though my current build does have some.   Just that this nearly all glass case I'm getting, I figured why not.  

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k

On 12/10/2019 at 4:25 AM, Samfisher said:

Corsair HD series has the most LEDs, and also actually the highest performance fan Corsair makes. 

The ML series actually preform a bit better at least on paper. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

7 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

The ML series actually preform a bit better at least on paper. 

Not according to their website?  Absolute performance, cos HD spins at higher RPM than the ML ones IIRC.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

8 hours ago, Samfisher said:

Not according to their website?  Absolute performance, cos HD spins at higher RPM than the ML ones IIRC.

Whoops, I was looking at the non RGB ML fan which stats are MUCH higher than the RGB version and the HD series. 

ML vs ML RGB

image.png.ba17a191af57d13b8bb1bc1d36d1ffba.pngimage.png.d00d7acf59d6b1674b4d5382b1296c37.png

HD

image.png.89052a684a177b3caf81cb1849a3f2fc.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25