Thread For Tech Quickie Video Suggestions

Can you guys make a Fast as Possible on Neural Networks. I know its late but it would be pretty useful.

2 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

Can you guys make a Fast as Possible on Neural Networks. I know its late but it would be pretty useful.

Neural Networks are actually quite intricate but the core concept is to map human thinking to code so that AI can seem to think for itself / learn from previous stimuli. I covered this quite in depth at university

On 4/25/2013 at 5:38 PM, iwantawhtecollr said:

Pros and cons of the various OS. Why you should go with Windows, Linux, iOS...

IOS is mobile. I think you mean OSX!

13 hours ago, Tcrumpen said:

Neural Networks are actually quite intricate but the core concept is to map human thinking to code so that AI can seem to think for itself / learn from previous stimuli. I covered this quite in depth at university

Thx a lot dude

2 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

Thx a lot dude

Easiest way to get your head round it is to think or The Terminator, it's brain is a neural net processor a "learning computer" of course that a very basic definition but it'll give you a rough idea

How about a video on integer scaling, and why upscaling 1080p to 4k doesn't work the way you'd think it does in reality. Also, maybe investigate some reasons why integer scaling is not an available feature in modern gpus. 

CPU architecture

Von Neumann vs Harvard

Registers

Data Structures

CISC vs RISC

Fetch Execute Decode

Encryption - Why is it mathematically impossible to crack

SQL, SSL

Computing Related Legislation

P.S

These are taken from a bunch of A Level, GCSE, College/High School, curriculum specs, so its just another way to entice an audience. This kinda content, lets you bring in another audience looking for help, or people who just have interest in the subject. I know they seem kinda techy, but certainly the fundamental sof CPUs, and Encryption. Linus, if youre reading this, I hope you use this and it helps your channel grow. xD

[Bold Signifies Importance] ;) 

admins please move this to the techquickie video ideas thread please

a video on why subnets exist and purpose of subnet bits will be a great video

thanks

Do you want to melt brains of IT noobs, because that's how you melt brains of IT noobs.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

1 hour ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Do you want to melt brains of IT noobs, because that's how you melt brains of IT noobs.

I laught way harder than I should have about that comment... xD

2 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

just wanted teeny"bit" of warming(winter is coming and my ageing bones are not ready)

but your right will likely cause meltdown as they see real limits of class c network

Custom Window OS creation and install/pre-made, deployable OS images.

Backspace.. Backspace... Backspace.... BACKSPACE!!!!..... alt+[⇦]

AC vs. DC motors. Differences in operation, advantages, disadvantages?

I needed to buy a fan recently and found Vornado selling some DC versions that were more expensive than their AC counterparts, claiming greater efficiency and more control. It made me wonder what the differences were in performance, cost to manufacture, and the underlying mechanism for converting AC or DC to mechanical energy.

How good does your power supply need to be?

Rx580 Red Devil

Msi b40 tomahawk

Ryzen 5 2600

NZXT H500

Arctic Freezer 33 

EVGA supernova 650 watts 80+ gold

3x WD caviar blue 1tb HDD

1x Corsair SSD

Here’s an idea @jmart604

Can we consider Bitcoin and other crypto currencies as “Fiat”? Both legal tender paper bills from a central bank like the Federal Reserve and Bitcoin derive their value from the faith of the people but one exist both physically and electronic whereas the other one is electronic only? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Since you guys made the video about mining profitability, I'd be interested to hear about how these cryptocurrency mining contracts work where you pay to "rent" mining equipment hosted on a data center rather than buy your own.

Corsair 600T | Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz | Samsung SSD Evo 970 1TB | MS Windows 10 | Samsung CF791 34" | 16GB 1600 MHz Kingston DDR3 HyperX | ASUS Formula VI | Corsair H110  Corsair AX1200i | ASUS Strix Vega 56 8GB Internet http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4365368180

On 11/5/2017 at 12:07 PM, DareQ1337 said:

Hackintosh, what is it

A Hackintosh is basically a PC that wasn't originally an OSX computer such as a Dell Optiplex for example, that runs OSX. Most people do this to get better performance, since in most cases you have to pick the components carefully, but still run OSX. So like a video editing/rendering rig that needs quite a bit of power, but Macs don't have those kinds of components, so you have to custom build one to take advantage of OSX.

I hope that makes sense, Linus could probably explain it better

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

8 hours ago, LLXIR said:

OT: Isn't there already an existing Techquickie vid about this?

There might be, I'm not sure

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Not sure if suggested already, but I'd love to see a TQ on PowerLine Kits and how they work.

I know that probably alot of people (myself included) are quite confused how they can send a connection, at close to straight-wired speeds, by simply "plug and playing" them in a room or room(s) using the electrical cables already installed in the walls :P 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Over-Volting a gpu and cpu. I don't know if it is called "Over-Volting" when referring to the cpu or if it is called something else. I guess ram would be another OV area.

Explain conservation mode on Lenovo laptops and how to get a similar feature on other brands1510129739936.jpg.096c32c80b83c4bbd271d0f35cbfa16f.jpg

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

On 4/25/2013 at 10:11 AM, LinusTech said:

The old thread in the vBulletin forum got lost in the migration (don't worry I still have access to it and I'll still look at it) so I'm creating a new one.

Guidelines

1. Video should be possible to watch in 1-2 minutes.
 2. No elaborate props. If we can't shoot it in the white box with a couple of demonstrative pieces, it's probably not feasible.
 3. Keep it simple! The idea here is to simplify computer concepts to the point where your mom can understand it. Not looking for "how to peel the ramspreaders off your memory"

I will read these suggestions, but I may not reply to this thread very often. That doesn't mean I'm not paying attention, it just means I'm busy creating lots of new video content 

If you haven't heard of Tech Quickie, it's another YouTube channel we run for paid content and the ever-popular "Fast As Possible" series.

Techquickie's channel - YouTube

Learn about the latest cool technology in only a couple minutes! Hosted by Linus Sebastian

What should you/can you do about the recent wpa2 WiFi exploit