LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

So will your ship disappear, be invincible, what?

I think it will disappear, like not to you, but you will be in a separate instance where players and npcs cannot interact with you

And ships with LTI are not for sale anymore officially. The devs did say that insurance would not represent a major part of what you spend.

So will your ship disappear, be invincible, what?

By the way all pledges with LTI are not longer available now. They stopped it in november. You can still buy them on reddit which is what I did to acquire my LTI Super Hornet. PM me if you want a link to the reddit cause I don't wanna post it on the thread,

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

I think it will disappear, like not to you, but you will be in a separate instance where players and npcs cannot interact with you

Interesting, So if you're in a constellation with a friend, then you go into a bed and leave, can you be killed, etc etc?

Interesting, So if you're in a constellation with a friend, then you go into a bed and leave, can you be killed, etc etc?

You can't be killed but your ship can be destroyed if your friend/an AI pilot is on it still.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

You can't be killed but your ship can be destroyed if your friend/an AI pilot is on it still.

Huh, interesting,  I thought that they explained that if you trust a player with your ship, your (virtual) life is in their hands

Huh, interesting,  I thought that they explained that if you trust a player with your ship, your (virtual) life is in their hands

so if you had to get off could you just dock on a planet and be completely safe from attacks?

so if you had to get off could you just dock on a planet and be completely safe from attacks?

Basically yeah. You should also be safe from attack in "safe" space.

I wonder if it would ever be possible to get a carrier like that :P (proberly not).. But imagine how you would have to handle a huuuugee staff on that ship.. Would count for amazing battles :D

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Pirating, maybe rolling with someone with a constellation and guarding them from pirates. IDK. I think no cargo room is too big of a trade off though.

If you want to be a pirate then get a Cutlass.

Congrats guys we're now the 2nd largest! (I got in today btw :D )

Here's something I wanted to do for a while. 

PXAIZva.jpg

My drawing sucks, so the logo isn't great. Would appreciate if someone can draw a cool logo.

Looks nice man! Good job! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Ok, so it's Aurora LN, 325a, Avenger or Cutlass. WHICH ONE!!!

I like the new Cutlass ALOT. It kind of depends on what you're going to be doing though. If you're fighting, the 325a and the Avenger are the better ones, and if you're going to be pirating, the Cutlass is the best idea. 

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I did chose the aurora LN for fighting(joined the ltt military) cause i think the aurora is a good dogfighter,and i didnt want to go too expensive on a ship.Plus its not all in ships if you got the skill,you got the kill!

I like the new Cutlass ALOT. It kind of depends on what you're going to be doing though. If you're fighting, the 325a and the Avenger are the better ones, and if you're going to be pirating, the Cutlass is the best idea. 

What about being a merc or bounty hunter?

I was thinking being a pirate, but due to it being not allowed within the Conglomerate, I figure it wouldn't be bad to do, I suppose the first two mentioned roles are a sort of more lawful version of pirating. (Like, not the same, but you hopefully know what I mean.)

I was banking on the Cutlass for being my main ship when I didn't need the Hornet to really fuck a person's day when they intend to mess with me or someone I'm flying with.

I wish I could check out the cutlass changes, every since the hangar update I have been unable to open the hangar module, game crashes when ever I try.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

What about being a merc or bounty hunter?

I was thinking being a pirate, but due to it being not allowed within the Conglomerate, I figure it wouldn't be bad to do, I suppose the first two mentioned roles are a sort of more lawful version of pirating. (Like, not the same, but you hopefully know what I mean.)

I was banking on the Cutlass for being my main ship when I didn't need the Hornet to really fuck a person's day when they intend to mess with me or someone I'm flying with.

First of all there is no rule against pirating just dont advertise it to others and be smart about your targets. As to the ships. The cutlass is good for surprise salvage because it is tough and has decent firepower but it also has a tractor beam and docking collar which will allow you to actually pick up the wreckage you leave behind. The Avenger is more suited to bounty hunting because it has a cell module you can buy in game for the cargo area. Also the cargo area and where you pilot are separated. It is also the former UEE navy fighter (replaced by the hornet) so it should be decent in combat.  

Edit: Also I believe when they are done with it the cutlass will have beds and the avenger doesn't

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

well the avenger has a bed, it's on the right side of the hallway area, the cutlass just has more space.

well the avenger has a bed, it's on the right side of the hallway area, the cutlass just has more space.

The Avenger has a personal bed and space for taking 4 other people.