LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Nice. Although I might want to get one just for SC. Any suggestions?

Joystick? I´ve only used the X52 and X55 and hands down X55.

I didn't get the Thrustmaster because the Joystick can´t twist, i dont think its possible to change the springs, and i didn't like the Throttle design. On top of that its plastic while the Joystick is metal ....wut? i also heard from people its slightly woobly, more so then the X55´s Throttle.

As for SC i had some issues like, acceleration been backwards with the throttle and moving the joystick one direction makes my ship spin in a weird way. (due to lack of suport mind you) 

Works like a charm in ELITE so...thats good.

One thing i did notice on the x55 Joystick though, its not really a big deal but worth notice is that its not PERFECTLY centered, i was in in that Super cruise mode in ELITE while eating and i notice my ship moving Very slowly one way instead of straight forward.

Maybe i need to do some minor tweaks in the settings but meh its not a big issue, Its highley possible i didnt attach the Joystick properly or something. to lazy to bother fixing it either if thats the case, like i said its not a major issue. if one at all. 

Joystick? I´ve only used the X52 and X55 and hands down X55.

I didn't get the Thrustmaster because the Joystick can´t twist, i dont think its possible to change the springs, and i didn't like the Throttle design. On top of that its plastic while the Joystick is metal ....wut? i also heard from people its slightly woobly, more so then the X55´s Throttle.

As for SC i had some issues like, acceleration been backwards with the throttle and moving the joystick one direction makes my ship spin in a weird way. (due to lack of suport mind you)

Works like a charm in ELITE so...thats good.

One thing i did notice on the x55 Joystick though, its not really a big deal but worth notice is that its not PERFECTLY centered, i was in in that Super cruise mode in ELITE while eating and i notice my ship moving Very slowly one way instead of straight forward.

Maybe i need to do some minor tweaks in the settings but meh its not a big issue, Its highley possible i didnt attach the Joystick properly or something. to lazy to bother fixing it either if thats the case, like i said its not a major issue. if one at all.

Sounds like it needs a bigger dead zone

I am going to buy a new gaming pc especially for Star Citizen, is the r9 290 a good choice in combination with the i5 4590 

I am going to buy a new gaming pc especially for Star Citizen, is the r9 290 a good choice in combination with the i5 4590

I don't know much about the CPU, but I have a 290 in combination with a 2500k and it runs just fine (as far as SC runs "fine")

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Well, looks like ELITE has released mining and some other fancy features, heard i can "drag" ships out of super cruise (Semi jump speed) and deliver them some space justice!...or Rob them..or just annoy them.
time to ...Research!.....for science! 

and we lost another one ^^

Posted Image

Yep, I've got a team heading his way to send him to our "correctional behaviour facility".

He'll be back to his normal self in... Well, he won't back to "normal" but he should be "better"

On a side note, I think I'm turning evil.

Can I sign up for UOLTT without having a pc (gonna buy one in the near future)

Can I sign up for UOLTT without having a pc (gonna buy one in the near future)

Uh, sure, but you have to have bought a ship package in the Pledge Store.

Uh, sure, but you have to have bought a ship package in the Pledge Store.

OK when i get my salary i will buy one

Downloading now and I bought a few of the Heralds :) Hey anyone want to sell us some LTI Gladius so we can make a Video ?

Yeah, no. That's not going to work. I remember a thread not too long ago here in this subforum.

More positively, there are a ton of fixed in the last update that we can feast our eyes on! :D

Yey better controls! as for the ship, Not interested.

I like the design and the engine but i´d rather have it as a racer. (Minus the radar)

AND HELL YEAH GLADIUS <3

I just tried the new targeting system and controls and while I don't understand the new keybindings, playing with a controller and fixed weapons are a bliss to play with now! The 325a got some awesome balancing, and is actually a viable fighter now :D

I just tried the new targeting system and controls and while I don't understand the new keybindings, playing with a controller and fixed weapons are a bliss to play with now! The 325a got some awesome balancing, and is actually a viable fighter now :D

i notice the M50 got a speed boost but less Health. considering how rarely i got hit to begin with this is a nice "balance" for me :D im a bit worried about the G force though.

Edit: lol gladius cockpit is bugged :,) the window is to low and clips trough the character.

edit: controls are abit unfamiliar but it works. but man the M50 is alot more sensitive, it turns 360 too fast. i might need to change the spring on the Joystick or change the sensitivity on it. and i need to remap some buttons. too bad the layout INgame is not as simple as the MadCat software. it would be less guessing on what button is Number XX or YY >_>

Anyone notice on the website the funding has gone from 30000 to 170000 in a day

Anyone notice on the website the funding has gone from 30000 to 170000 in a day

many people bought like 2-8 Herald each, or so they claim.

Could be possible considering it flying up so fast.

EDIT: REDEEEMEEEEEEEEEER! ill buy it next week when i get more moolah.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14251-TNGS-Comes-To-Life-The-Redeemer-Is-Hangar-Ready

Arrrgghh! The hip fire is so cool!

Just tuning in, did I miss anything?

Managed to get the end of the livestream, I saw some gunplay and then... bam zero-G. It really looks promising :D