Trade in iPhone 8 for XS?

Jedibrysen

Or should I wait until the 11 comes out? And no I will not get any android I like my iPhone sorry but no acceptions!

9 minutes ago, Jedibrysen said:

Or should I wait until the 11 comes out? And no I will not get any android I like my iPhone sorry but no acceptions!

Sorry i cant answer that because i forgot to grab my lightning earbuds while im surrounded by other headphones with no dongles...Ok, differences aside?

I would just go with the Xs because the 11 is unconfirmed.

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)

7 minutes ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

Sorry i cant answer that because i forgot to grab my lightning earbuds while im surrounded by other headphones with no dongles...Ok, differences aside?

??? thanks

14 minutes ago, LukeTheCoder05 said:

I mean this is not really fair. Obviously it has not been announced, but it will be coming in September or October we know 100%.

Wait for 11! Or at least when you know its difference with the Xs. You don't want to think of switching again when 11 turns out so much better.

Unless you need to upgrade it's always better to wait. The 11 is rumored to have a ultra wide angle camera and hopefully get rid of the notch so that would be a pretty nice upgrade if true 

I would not trade an iPhone 8 for an XS I would rather wait for at least one more generation.

Can you trade 1 for 1? Without paying the difference?

Then hell yea, go for it. Not because it's faster (you will probably not notice much, because iOS runs quite efficient). You might notice the 4gb Ram.

But the Design-change is HUGE. No more of these fugly bezels, the phone is just minimal bigger in size, but offers a MUCH larger Screen.

Also, Face-ID works pretty nice.

If you have no interest in the "different Design", keep it untill the 11 comes out. Or even the 12.