Any Advices or Recomendations for a Pc Case?

GhostTownParty

So im looking for a new case since i know that my current case dosnt have the best airflow ever.

Im looking for something like the Fractal Design Meshify C Dark Tint. But for 85€ its a downer for me.

Does someone know any good cases with pre isntalld fans (exhaust and atleast 1 intake case), Mesh front and cabel managament for a but cheaper in the 60-70€ price range?

Personally i would get the cooler master h500p mesh but i don,t know if it's over your budget in your area...

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

15 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

Personally i would get the cooler master h500p mesh but i don,t know if it's over your budget in your area...

Yeah that case is for around 140€+. Way out of my Budged.

at price range, you are looking at cases, that might come with a dust filter, and if they do, it most likely pulls out the back and only deals with the PSU.  if a dust cover is on front you most likely looking for current promotion offer from some website. 

• mid tower case.  with more limited options for water cooling / radiator options. 
  • if you need a cd/dvd/blue ray drive then water cooling, HDD, will be a bit more limiting, more so if you want/need more HDD spots to mount.  SDDs you might find some extra placement some were around the case. 
  • if you leave computer on 24/7 trying to find a case, with case fans without LED lights out of the box, can be a tougher challenge. 
  • if you are wanting "quieter" system, fractal design r5, r6, or rather define line might be something. 
  • size of motherboard, if you are running a smaller motherboard get a smaller case, and deal with a bit extra effort installing everything into smaller case. 
  • about the only thing a case manufacture can truly mess up on, on a case long term, is the front ports (usb, mic,headphone jack, on/off, reset switch),  and possibly not taking into account hole sizes after painting the case causing screws to be heck to get in/out. 
  • you can get thumb screws to remove side panels, if you truly need the thumb screws.  myself once installed rarely over open case backup, or less i need to clean the dust off or upgrading, which is months to year/s in between. 
  • all cases even ugly poorly made have some basic cable management that can be good enough.
  • if you are needing over sized long video cards that might be something. 
  • if you are not overclocking cpu, gpu, other, any case can do within reason. 
  • everything else is looks and what looks good to you. open air, test bunch, cube, desk (mid tower on its side), mid towers, fully towers, mini cases, htpc...

hit the websites, sort lowest to highest price, select size of motherboard you will be using, along with larger size motherboard cases.  and sort through them. 

what are you looking for more specifically?

It just has to be a decent Case with Mesh pannel, cabel management, dust filters, and some  preinstalld fans (exhaust and intake fan) and a temperedglas side view. It has to be a ATX Supported Case.

3 hours ago, Screaming Orca said:

It just has to be a decent Case with Mesh pannel, cabel management, dust filters, and some  preinstalld fans (exhaust and intake fan) and a temperedglas side view. It has to be a ATX Supported Case.

Well, those two cases I previously mentioned are not mesh, but have a perforated grill. So you want something about the size of a Meshify C, with a mesh front like the Meshify C, with good cable management like the Meshify C, with tempered glass like the Meshify C, attractive like the Meshify C, with good airflow like the Meshify C, but at the price of a DIYPC. I think you want a Meshify C! You need to save up more and/or wait for a sale.

5 hours ago, Bearmann said:

Well, those two cases I previously mentioned are not mesh, but have a perforated grill. So you want something about the size of a Meshify C, with a mesh front like the Meshify C, with good cable management like the Meshify C, with tempered glass like the Meshify C, attractive like the Meshify C, with good airflow like the Meshify C, but at the price of a DIYPC. I think you want a Meshify C! You need to save up more and/or wait for a sale.

The Meshify C it is i guess.

On 3/16/2019 at 2:35 PM, Screaming Orca said:

The Meshify C it is i guess.

Since you're in germany, they have the Coolermaster Masterbox MB511 RGB for 60 euro which comes with 4 fans

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/QYzkcf/cooler-master-masterbox-mb511-rgb-atx-mid-tower-case-mcb-b511d-kgnn-rgb

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TsanakJim said:

I also really like this one and plan on including it in my new build: https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/tpVD4D/nzxt-h500-white-atx-mid-tower-case-ca-h500b-w1 (about 80€)

What do you think?

Nahh man, it seems like u pay more for the branding. And im not a fan of white cases, soo... TVwazhere   did allready show a litrally basic based good case what i totaly like so far. Im totaly gonna keep that one in mind.

4 hours ago, Screaming Orca said:

OMG ITS PERFECT !

I think I swallowed my tongue! ?