APPLE IS DECAYING!!!!

SkyFire69

ANYONE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY BUT IN TECHLINKED CHANNEL ALL 4 OF THE MOST VIEWED VIDEOS HAVE SOMETHING RELATED TO APPLE. AND THIS SHOWS THAT MORE PEOPLW HAVE STARTED HATING APPLE THAN EVER BEFORE I MEAN REALLY 

techlinked apple'.JPG

1 minute ago, Molik Mishra said:

ANYONE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY BUT IN TECHLINKED CHANNEL ALL 4 OF THE MOST VIEWED VIDEOS HAVE SOMETHING RELATED TO APPLE. AND THIS SHOWS THAT MORE PEOPLW HAVE STARTED HATING APPLE THAN EVER BEFORE I MEAN REALLY  

CAPSLOCK KEY STUCK!!!???

Their stock seems to be tracking the market fairly well, so they aren't in that much trouble, yet. Apple hasn't really innovated for a few cycles, so that's eventually going to start hurting them. I'm sure that pretty quickly here we will see some new product from them that will grab everybodies attention. Hopefully it's not another garbage can.

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

When Apple has thier finger in a few pies they did pretty well.

Now they have thier finger in every pie they do nothing well.

Some really weird choices like USBC on some products and not others.

CPU | AMD Ryzen 7 7700X | GPU | ASUS TUF RTX3080 | PSU | Corsair RM850i | RAM 2x16GB X5 6000Mhz CL32 MOTHERBOARD | Asus TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI | 
STORAGE 
| 2x Samsung Evo 970 256GB NVME  | COOLING 
| Hard Line Custom Loop O11XL Dynamic + EK Distro + EK Velocity  | MONITOR | Samsung G9 Neo

Apple negativity sells.

37 minutes ago, PrinceNorris said:

Or those enjoying Linus criticising Apple

that's already a reason on it's own

-=Locked=-

This is both Status Update and Flame Bait Material.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER