Electronic Arts Stocks Takes A Nosedive Again

YoloSwag
4 hours ago, YoloSwag said:

Hopefully EA wakes up, makes better and innovative games, and gives back the Disney Star Wars license thing, it doesn't do them great and is probably expensive to maintain.

You hold EA's board to a standard that is much too high 

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

5 minutes ago, D13H4RD said:

Not just board. Seeing how NFS Payback was made, it felt like it was made by a team of overeager developers who are full of ideas but have no clue how to actually implement any of them on top of a fact not a single one of them ever played any NFS game ever. Pair that with board ideas of how to shove more loot shit into games and you get 90% of current games...

19 hours ago, YoloSwag said:

I remember getting BF3 for free then finding out there's lots of "packs" just like COD.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 was a great game imo. I wished they continued it.

Bad Company 2 was the last in the series I bought, and thoroughly enjoyed!

I remember helping a friend upgrade from his Athlon X2 4200, and GTX 8800 320MB so he could play that game well.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Cant keep ripping off people left right and center eventually enough people are going to realize this even the idiots which pay for microtransactions. The problem with greed is it never stops and it allways wants more and more.

I find it funny how blind they are. Also the're late with Firestorm yeah. But anyway Apex Legends got released and it actually plays really well, made by Respawn so yeah. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

4 hours ago, D13H4RD said:

I know. I know. It could just be wishful thinking or sentiment... I miss Mass Effect, the old NFS, Dead Space, the old C&C, etc., ...

You can bark like a dog, but that won't make you a dog.

You can act like someone you're not, but that won't change who you are.

Finished Crysis without a discrete GPU,15 FPS average, and a lot of heart

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Followed by the "Wow I need to buy the OS for a $100!?"

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

The best NFS I have is Hot Pursuit 2010. I love that game and it's simple. The newer ones are a bunch of crap that shines way too much, too reflective and full of shit in terms of HUD and all. Why did they fuck up the NFS franchise? I also have NFS game for PSVita but I think that game has been rushed too fast because you can not change controls!!!

I remember back when GTAV got released and got 1b in 3 days? One of those FPS companies, either from EA, Dice or Blizzard or God knows which of them and they said something like "We could have done it better and made 1b in less than 3 days". I mean, are you fucking kidding me? That simply proves how cocky that sounds, too much pride and too high on horse. Fast forward to today and look at them. The way how they treat their customers: they deserves the stocks takes a nosedive.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Well considering EA's options are either get their shit together or continue being shitty until someone buys them or they go broke, I think it's a fair bet they'll get their shit together and their value will increase. In other words, now might be a good time to buy some shares.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:01 AM, PrinceNorris said:

"If you don't like the value of our shares - don't buy them."

EA: 'Only people who are uneducated don't buy our stock.'

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

11 hours ago, Delicieuxz said:

EA: 'Only people who are uneducated don't buy our stock.'

More like: "Buy our stocks and receive a Deluxe map pack"

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

Let DICE make BF2143. I'd play it, if they did it right. Make games that are decent, listen to the people buying your games. They told people if they didn't like it, to not buy it, and that's exactly what people did.