LTT fan fiction

Linus media group builds the best gaming & workstation pc. 

Spoiler

It was a cold Canadian evening... the snow gently glistening outside as the lights slowly pulsed through the aura of red, green & blue. 

“Are you sure we our PSU would even be capable of supporting another graphics card?” Linus said. 

“We’ll have to make it work.” Replied Luke. 

Carefully they slotted in yet another graphics card to the PCIe lanes. 

“Let’s... turn her on” linus said suggestively. 

Luke took his strong big hands and held the case as he caresses the power button. A gentle push from his muscular hands brought about a swift meep from the Computer. 

“Hello” said cortana. “Please wait while we set things up for you.” Cortana finished as she nervously flashed the screen as the default drivers loaded. 

“There she is” Linus said as he peeked through the sidepanel when the webcam was unplugged. “She’s beautiful.” 

“All ready for you” cortana stated. 

Cortana finished updating & now she was ready... to be used for the entertainment of anyone that’d handle her. 

Linus booted up the most demanding game to make cortana suffer. He wanted to see how she’d perform under the hardest of conditions. How could cortana take it? Would she handle it well or give up like an OEM? 

Brandon brought the camera closer. Gave a nice look at cortana as she got hot. Her liquid cooling got very steamy as her temperature rose. Luke was getting excited. Linus couldn’t believe the frame rates and dropped the graphics card boxes on cortana. It hurt the Computer & left a dent. 

Everyone knew millions would see Cortana like this. This film would make a lot of money but cortana enjoyed doing it for free. She likes being used & stress tested. It’s who she was. 

“Task Manager is showing an overclock on the cpu!” Linus said. 

“It’s not even a K series” Luke replied. 

It was obvious. Cortana was climaxing past her max frequency because her motherboard’s bios was designed for gaming at maximum performance. Cortana performed. 

“That’s the highest frame rate we’ve ever seen on this game!” Linus stated with the benchmark results. 

Reaching behind the Computer, linus’s small agile hands tentatively & nervously switched cortana’s PSU off. She’s hot & a bit throttled from the game. 

The side panel was taken off for some B-roll as Brandon went in close. With care, Brandon positioned cortana in many ways to get all the shots. There wasn’t a single part that wasn’t seen by the camera. Cortana was completely out of the case. 

“Now... it was time for editing to see how cortana could take a REAL load.” Linus said.

The Computer was handled over to the editing den where Taran had complete control over her. She didn’t have a name in Taran’s Realm. She had to do what he needed or she wasn’t worth the time of day. Only after overperforming would he care.

Taran is picky & has high standards. 

To setup, cortana was put down... the cold hard dirty floor was her place. She belonged there. Out of the way because she didn’t earn a place on a desk. 

Taran was the fastest video editor. He had a lot of toys to play with & cortana had to take them all at the same time. 

He had 3 monitors. Big cables slid into cortana’s video outputs. These are industrial sized cables. The newest revisions of display output clicked into place. Once they went in, they didn’t come out until Taran said they came out. That wasn’t it.. there was a lot to go. 

It was then that Taran had his perriferalls hooked up. Over 3 keyboards, a mouse, several colour correction devices... one by one, he filled a USB port. 

After all the cables were setup, there wasn’t a single port not filled on cortana’s chassis. 

As Taran tapped the power button swiftly, many times, cortana wasn’t doing what he needed. He smacked cortana & then saw the PSU. His hand went under her. The switch was flipped & cortana screamed with RBG lighting...

Taran had deemed cortana fit for editing. Linus was pleased with the video & let Taran keep cortana as his personal device. She belonged to him, under his desk to be stressed by the demanding 8K workloads & perriferals for years to come. 

The End. 

What do you think? Have any of you written any fan fictions? I think this is my first. 

Edited by TheRandomness

I can't tell is this is meant to be sexually suggestive or just an LTT video. 

Sorry, wut?

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

It's times like these that I'm glad I can't read.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

3 hours ago, fpo said:

<Save an Electron ... Snip>

If you were my son I'd have to make some tough choices..

Edited by SansVarnic
Snipped Quote

Not saying you need to write more @fpo but I turned on notifications for this thread and its my home page. 

What the fuck did I just read. I think I need to bleach my eyes now. :P

The owner of "too many" computers, called

The Lord of all Toasters (1920X 1080ti 32GB)

The Toasted Controller (i5 4670, R9 380, 24GB)

The Semi Portable Toastie machine (i7 3612QM (was an i3) intel HD 4000 16GB)'

Bread and Butter Pudding (i7 7700HQ, 1050ti, 16GB)

Pinoutbutter Sandwhich (raspberry pi 3 B)

The Portable Slice of Bread (N270, HAHAHA, 2GB)

Muffinator (C2D E6600, Geforce 8400, 6GB, 8X2TB HDD)

Toastbuster (WIP, should be cool)

loaf and let dough (A printer that doesn't print black ink)

The Cheese Toastie (C2D (of some sort), GTX 760, 3GB, win XP gaming machine)

The Toaster (C2D, intel HD, 4GB, 2X1TB NAS)

Matter of Loaf and death (some old shitty AMD laptop)

windybread (4X E5470, intel HD, 32GB ECC) (use coming soon, maybe)

And more, several more

I'm currently re-evaluating my entire life leading up to this post because it feels like it's all been a waste after reading this. Nothing could come close to this absolute master piece of literature.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

23 hours ago, fpo said:

“Now... it was time for editing to see how cortana could take a REAL load.” Linus said.

the pc seeing the load

<content removed >

Edited by SansVarnic
Content removed

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

- For the strangest reasons, Thread Unlocked.

A mod noticed it!
Now I just need a writer to convince Linus to make it a reality...

3 hours ago, aezakmi said:

the pc seeing the load

198874948_ScreenShot2019-02-06at12_56_46PM.png.c940b3b4eb3d5789644a50d83eb1ddc2.png

You can reseat my graphics card any day. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/5/2019 at 12:03 AM, fpo said:

Linus media group builds the best gaming & workstation pc. 

Reveal hidden contents

It was a cold Canadian evening... the snow gently glistening outside as the lights slowly pulsed through the aura of red, green & blue. 

“Are you sure we our PSU would even be capable of supporting another graphics card?” Linus said. 

“We’ll have to make it work.” Replied Luke. 

Carefully they slotted in yet another graphics card to the PCIe lanes. 

“Let’s... turn her on” linus said suggestively. 

Luke took his strong big hands and held the case as he caresses the power button. A gentle push from his muscular hands brought about a swift meep from the Computer. 

“Hello” said cortana. “Please wait while we set things up for you.” Cortana finished as she nervously flashed the screen as the default drivers loaded. 

“There she is” Linus said as he peeked through the sidepanel when the webcam was unplugged. “She’s beautiful.” 

“All ready for you” cortana stated. 

Cortana finished updating & now she was ready... to be used for the entertainment of anyone that’d handle her. 

Linus booted up the most demanding game to make cortana suffer. He wanted to see how she’d perform under the hardest of conditions. How could cortana take it? Would she handle it well or give up like an OEM? 

Brandon brought the camera closer. Gave a nice look at cortana as she got hot. Her liquid cooling got very steamy as her temperature rose. Luke was getting excited. Linus couldn’t believe the frame rates and dropped the graphics card boxes on cortana. It hurt the Computer & left a dent. 

Everyone knew millions would see Cortana like this. This film would make a lot of money but cortana enjoyed doing it for free. She likes being used & stress tested. It’s who she was. 

“Task Manager is showing an overclock on the cpu!” Linus said. 

“It’s not even a K series” Luke replied. 

It was obvious. Cortana was climaxing past her max frequency because her motherboard’s bios was designed for gaming at maximum performance. Cortana performed. 

“That’s the highest frame rate we’ve ever seen on this game!” Linus stated with the benchmark results. 

Reaching behind the Computer, linus’s small agile hands tentatively & nervously switched cortana’s PSU off. She’s hot & a bit throttled from the game. 

The side panel was taken off for some B-roll as Brandon went in close. With care, Brandon positioned cortana in many ways to get all the shots. There wasn’t a single part that wasn’t seen by the camera. Cortana was completely out of the case. 

The Computer was handled over to the editing den where Taran had complete control over her. She didn’t have a name in Taran’s Realm. She had to do what he needed or she wasn’t worth the time of day. Only after overperforming would he care.

To setup, cortana was put down... the cold hard dirty floor was her place. She belonged there. Out of the way because she didn’t earn a place on a desk. 

Taran was the fastest video editor. He had a lot of toys to play with & cortana had to take them all at the same time. 

He had 3 monitors. Big cables slid into cortana’s video outputs. These are industrial sized cables. The newest revisions of display output clicked into place. Once they went in, they didn’t come out until Taran said they came out. That wasn’t it.. there was a lot to go. 

It was then that Taran had his perriferalls hooked up. Over 3 keyboards, a mouse, several colour correction devices... one by one, he filled a USB port. 

After all the cables were setup, there wasn’t a single port not filled on cortana’s chassis. 

As Taran tapped the power button swiftly, many times, cortana wasn’t doing what he needed. He smacked cortana & then saw the PSU. His hand went under her. The switch was flipped & cortana screamed with RBG lighting...

Taran had deemed cortana fit for editing. Linus was pleased with the video & let Taran keep cortana as his personal device. She belonged to him, under his desk to be stressed by the demanding 8K workloads & perriferals for years to come. 

The End. 

What do you think? Have any of you written any fan fictions? I think this is my first. 

Just now, Exarkun631 said:

He is. Have you seen his keyboard videos? Or when Linus talks about needing to get him extra monitors

You are dancing on the very line that borders funny and getting locked, why on earth did I click on the signature and read this.

3 minutes ago, k.m.p said:

why on earth did I click on the signature and read this.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just now, fpo said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have got some other idea's for fanfiction but I'm a terrible writer, if I pm you some idea's could you maybe make them happen?

since you have a writing style that lends itself very well to storytelling

I want Richard Hammond to read this like he read Tremendous Tractors on Top Gear.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

• 1 month later...