A case for an RTX 2080 TI

gtr2244

i7 8700K cooled with a Noctua NH D15, 2 140mm push pull. Right now the case I have the radiator sits above the gpu maybe 1/8 inch. The cpu stays around 60-70 c during gaming. The gpu is around 80c, if I overclock a little  it gets around 85c. My cpu is at 4.2ghz. I would like a case that allows more room for the gpu and less hard drive bays to restrict airflow. The case I'm using is a Corsair 400R.

Meshfy C has fantastic airflow, but might be smaller than what you're looking for?

Define R6 or define S2 are good choices too

If you're budgeted, the Focus G is good, not sure what its radiator support is though.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

10 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Meshfy C has fantastic airflow, but might be smaller than what you're looking for?

Define R6 or define S2 are good choices too

If you're budgeted, the Focus G is good, not sure what its radiator support is though.

Meshify C does have great airflow, it is however limited in 3.5in drive space, if that matters to you. It also has a smaller footprint that many ATX cases, which I like.

Keep in mind that an especially large GPU card could have clearance issues with it's length, just check on Fractal's website for maximum supported length compared to your GPU size.

Just for more info, what is the make and model of your GPU. Your GPU seems... hot but that could be an airflow issue you are currently trying to correct.

5 minutes ago, Maxxtraxx said:

Meshify C does have great airflow, it is however limited in 3.5in drive space, if that matters to you. It also has a smaller footprint that many ATX cases, which I like.

Keep in mind that an especially large GPU card could have clearance issues with it's length, just check on Fractal's website for maximum supported length compared to your GPU size.

Exactly why I made sure to mention the Define S2 and R6 ?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Gforce FE, 11 inches. I'm not a big fan of the Meshify C design. I'll look at the others, thanks.

Are you air or liquid cooled? I forgot to mention, the temps get around 80c when Afterburner limits are set to 100, temp and power.

14 hours ago, gtr2244 said:

Gforce FE, 11 inches. I'm not a big fan of the Meshify C design. I'll look at the others, thanks.

Consider the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG. Has a similar mesh front panel design but is 3-4" longer for added room. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 2 weeks later...

So i decided to get the Fractal Define S2. It's very nice looking and the cover for the psu that hides the cables is great. Problems I'm having, the fan controller says I should be able to see all the fans in the bios (Asus Z370 F), I only see the cpu fan. I have a 140 mm exhaust fan that doesn't show. Also I don't see any possible way to connect fans to the top of the case, no matching holes, even though the manual shows 120 and 140mm fans fit.