Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yolofaces

*FLOATPLANE*I want to replicate the xbox sleeper

57 minutes ago, yolofaces said:

<snip>

Looks like I don't have the required subscription to assist, so you'll have to wait until the video is fully released.

image.png.f4a8f426ecf4ddcb4f52da8db29682ba.png

Edited by SansVarnic
Snipped Content

Desktop: i7-4790k Build - ALMOST COMPLETE Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell Unlimited National Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: HP Touchpad (Android) | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, kirashi said:

Looks like I don't have the required subscription to assist, so you'll have to wait until the video is fully released.

image.png.f4a8f426ecf4ddcb4f52da8db29682ba.png

Do you pay for floatplane??

1 minute ago, yolofaces said:

Do you pay for floatplane??

Nope, so probably best to wait, or post in the Floatplane subforums if they're still around. :)

Desktop: i7-4790k Build - ALMOST COMPLETE Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Bell Unlimited National Calling & Texting + 10GB Data
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: HP Touchpad (Android) | ASUS ME302C
Camera: Canon SX280 + Rebel T1i (500D) | Sony HDR-AS50R | Panasonic DMC-TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

There's a good amount of information in the description of the video. Down there is a CAD file of the sheetmetal box that lines it (https://grabcad.com/library/xbox-sleeper-pc-sheet-metal-1).

The system appears to be along the following lines:

To power the HDPLEX 400W converter (which is the silver heatsinked unit that Alex put in the case), I don't know if they used HDPLEX's 400W AC-DC converter or a 330W Dell brick, though I would think @AlexTheGreatish could be of help there. It's an awesome build and I'd love to replicate it as well if I had the need for it. Given you're going to chop that 2070's DVI port off though, it's definitely an intensive project that you have to commit to.

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posted · Original PosterOP
44 minutes ago, TheSLSAMG said:

<snip>

i was thinking to go for a used 1070 so I dont lose too much If I break it and because RIP ray tracing