It was a fantasy

So i decided to give game development the Spanish archer the big elbow it would be rather impossible for one person to create a AAA game, and save up for all my components, so i even might give AMD the flick and save up for a i9 9900K CPU & the MEG Godlike motherboard by the rate im saving ill be there by September this year, im still download UE4 and Blender just to mess around with, but im not going to work in any of there teams of development, just use for self, i couldn't be capable for 1 RTX bugger that i only own GTX 1080Ti.  If i did all those others will be all using RTX in the future ill still GTX 1080Ti, they will get pead off not up to their standards, so bugger that, so i quit fantasy dreams of game development, with Godlike motherboard i can use 64GB 4000 speed rams DDR4, for blender i never used so i could create a experimental Hydrosonic bicycle capable of reaching march 3+, and for my hobby UE4 learn how to create a 3,000 ft Tsunami surfing waves, all those game creators on Unreal Engine 4 haven't done any coarses in game development, they teach themselves, also im purchase last thing on the list a Epsom ET 7750 multi printer, i did think of going to googol maps and download the entire map of Asia from the coast of Portugal to the coast of North Korea, also from the coast of Russia to the tip of India 44,000,000 sq km, and a hight map of 30,000ft to fit Mt Everest and the entire Himalayan mountain chain, also K2 mountain, it would have been a very fascinating story to tell trying to sqease all that in and also 1000 kms of ocean with a depth of 15,000ft max, also put colossal giant octapus Kaiju, i think i could fit Asia just reduce map size also UE4 can reduce movie star size.

image.png.219c4b4f781a112fc26c94ba4e89e077.png

My heart belongs to AMD but that doesn't mean I furiously hate Intel or NVIDIA :)

MAIN RIG AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac | MSI HD7950 OC 3GB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB @ 2666MHz (Samsung D-Die) | ADATA SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD & Seagate Barracuda 120 1TB SSD & WD Black 500GB | Sharkoon QB One

LAPTOP Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 (14ARE05) - AMD Ryzen 5 4500U | AMD Vega 8 (Renoir) | 16GB RAM | SKHynix PC601 512GB (OEM) | 1080p 300nit non-touch display

im done... i dont understand anymore

Rig 1: i7-9700k OC'd to 5.0ghz all core | EVGA XC RTX 2080Ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 4x8gb | ASUS PRIME Z370-P | Asetek 550LC 120mm | ADATA 480GB SSD & Toshiba P300 3TB | Cooler Master Masterbox MB500 | Win 10 Home | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, G502 Proteus Spectrum, G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow Wireless Limited Edition, Corsair MM300 Mouse Pad | 2 MSI Optix Curved 27" FHD Monitors 

(before i sold the WD drive and MSI gpu - https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11946219 171 gaming. felt good.)

Rig 2: i7-7700k Stock clocks | MSI Armor GTX 1070 | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 2x8GB | MSI Z270 A-Pro | WD Green 240GB SSD & 2TB Seagate HDD | Thermaltake Core G21 Tempered Glass Edition | Win 10 Home | 2 HP Omen FHD 144hz 24.5" Monitors 

Rig 3: i7-6700 | GT 730 & GT 645 OEM | Some random DDR4 2133mhz 2x8gb sticks | OEM Dell Mobo | WD Black 2TB HDD & Toshiba 1TB HDD | Win 10 Home | 3 27" Dell FHD Monitors 

Rig 4: i7-4770 | EVGA SSC 1050ti | Some random DDR3 ram 2x2gb and 2x4gb sticks | OEM Dell Mobo | Stock Cooler | 1TB WD Black HDD | Win 7 Home 

RIP 

Rig 5 (dead and dismantled and sold) : i7-7820X OC'd to 4.8ghz all core | MSI DUKE 1080ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 4x8gb | Gigabyte X299 UD4 PRO | Asetek 240mm AIO | WD Green 240gb SSD | Other various components that I can't remember

Rig 6 (same fate as rig 5) i7-8700k stock clocks | MSI DUKE 1080ti | ADATA DDR4 2400mhz 2x8gb | MSI Z370 A-Pro | Asetek 550LC 120mm | WD Green 240GB SSD & Toshiba 2TB HDD | Other various components that I can't Remember 

I was about to say that but he exclaimed from behind that there is another type of suddenly attained wealth, she never took that Ryzen out of a door again. 

13 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

impossible for one person to create a AAA game

Spoiler

67E67D43-17B1-402D-ABE9-E2139470B128.png.9e832dc3a6877283d5ac9d368de0f71b.png

15 minutes ago, James Aplin said:

UE4

Uhh, if you are trying to make a game by yourself, you should probably start with unity, sure they don’t have the nodes, but the UI is much easier, the terrain editor is much better, texturing is much easier, etc

the rest of this, like the entire map part? Yeah, I don’t think there’s any computer that can handle a full country scale 3d model 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Image result for it hurt itself in its confusion

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Translated

I'm going to save up for a 9900k which I should be able to afford in 8 months time.

I'm going to download unreal engine 4 and blender and learn how to make video games. I will learn how to make large tsunamis.

Unfortunately I can't afford an rtx graphics card so I'll have to use a gtx1080ti. I'm afraid I won't be able to keep up with other developers in the gaming industry without using a rtx graphics card so I'm giving up on my dreams of being a game developer.

I'm going to buy a printer.

I will download all of the data off Google and recreate the entire continent of Asia in unreal engine, complete with mt Everest and 1000s of KMs of ocean.

(I'm still confused)

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

6 minutes ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Reveal hidden contents

67E67D43-17B1-402D-ABE9-E2139470B128.png.9e832dc3a6877283d5ac9d368de0f71b.png

Well, it IS impossible if your first concern are the technologies you're going to use and not a game design that makes sense. If you have a good idea for a game, the technology used is secondary as long as it allows you to do what you want.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Translated

(I'm still confused)

So he talks about planning on getting a computer to be a developer, then goes on to say that he now gives up on that dream because he only has a 1080ti. and buying a printer.

hi

Just now, Sauron said:

Well, it IS impossible if your first concern are the technologies you're going to use and not a game design that makes sense. If you have a good idea for a game, the technology used is secondary as long as it allows you to do what you want.

How did this thread turn into an actual conversation based off the op's post

hi

2 minutes ago, germgoatz said:

How did this thread turn into an actual conversation based off the op's post

He put it in General Discussion... so I WILL discuss it and there's nothing you can do about it :P

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I see ai still has a long way to go before it sounds human. I wonder if it was just trained using data from users w/ 1 post who never came back after posting.

8 minutes ago, King Poet said:

I wonder if it was just trained using data from users w/ 1 post who never came back after posting.

Maybe that's just the largest demographic for forum members ?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*