More GTA 5 Leaked Code shows PC Version is the base version and is finished.

Anult

1. Getting PC gamers frustrated and to the brink of hatred/ giving up and releasing it at the last moment to make them explode in a buying frenzy rather than wait for a month for a cracked version as many pirates do

2. Working on extremely oppressive and convoluted DRM and hidden 'surprises' for pirates

3. Optimizing

4. Being c**ts

(I don't want this game btw.)

OK that last bit is a lie, I did buy GTA IV when it was on sale for $5 and I'd probably do it again in a few years with V.

gta 4 had surprises for pirates?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

gta 4 had surprises for pirates?

No but many other recent games have had them (it's a trend) like Football Manager 2012 (it lets you play for 3 months then crashes) Deus Ex (broken boss fight near the end) Game Dev Tycoon (these #/&¤%/#¤& even stole their own game concept from Game Dev Story, then let you play it for about 10 hours up to a point where everything you make get pirated and your company will go bankrupt)

Rockstar aren't anything if not derivative, populist trend-monkeys, they will for sure have something like this now that it's getting popular.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

No but many other recent games have had them (it's a trend) like Football Manager 2012 (it lets you play for 3 months then crashes) Deus Ex (broken boss fight near the end) Game Dev Tycoon (these #/&¤%/#¤& even stole their own game concept from Game Dev Story, then let you play it for about 10 hours up to a point where everything you make get pirated and your company will go bankrupt)

Rockstar aren't anything if not derivative, populist trend-monkeys, they will for sure have something like this now that it's getting popular.

Wow XDDD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This topic is sweeter than this cake!

attachicon.giflbc12.jpg

3vc1oi.jpg

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

It seems like a credible source from all the other forums I've read. Seems like some Concole fanboys will be mad in these upcoming days.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Nice. Hope all this is true. I'm hoping R* reaches their target sales soon so they can release GTA V on PC sooner

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I think I'm turning into a graphics whore (seriously).

I never thought I'd get to the point where I can nitpick with the graphics in a game. They are a lot better than IV but ewww....

I am eagerly awaiting the PC version.

I wouldn't  call it being a graphics whore so much as being spoiled on good visuals. And lets face it, console visuals are an eyesore compared to the high res textures available on PC. See, an old console game like Wind Waker still looks nice today because it's stylized. Same goes for something like Kirby for the SNES, that game still looks visually appealing today. Games for the console that are semi-realistic/realistic driven graphically are the ones that look like butt vs their PC counterparts.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

Middle graphics lock Good optimization (GTX 550 50~60fps)

Soo they finally optimised the RAGE engine for PC horsepower...

Well it means even more that console "gamers" got a port from PC.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

And my theory stands!

When I saw the finally graphics of X360 and PS3 versions I started thinking

"Humm, maybe they released X360 and PS3 versions first, without announcing anything else, because they know it looks bad compared to PC(/PS4/Xbone) version of the game that they are afraid they will not get that many sails to PS3 and X360"

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

Consoles ARE NOT easier to dev for... than PC.

with about 6 weeks training, 3 pieces of free software and about 6 months of dedication you can pull out a moderate game for PC.

Consoles however require different coding, licensing and about 5 years of industry experience (On current gen(xbox360, wii U, ps3))

I +1 this greatly after making a few small projects by myself I wanted to look into console development and that was a whole 'nother ball game :P

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

All games are ports to console. Do you really think these games are made on console. It would be terrible making a game on any console.

Yes all the development is done on a PC. However, a port means it is moved to a platform it wasn't originally intended to work on. This is what typically happens, but sometimes you see games with pretty even time spent to each platform, sometimes PC versions if games still have x, b, y, z prompts in them.

I had this theory (since recently) that the PC version has been finished for ages, just as long as the counterparts..

But the delay....

How much Hype has it got,..SOOOO many people are talking about this game now... (advertising)

So why not split the incoming money up by a factor of a few weeks, give the consoles a way to make some money for them, all the while PC players are hyping themselves over ANY small leak of info...

To which some PC players have bought their first console...just for GTA5, and will probably buy it for PC (cos their PC gamers who like shiny things) and for good measure...

Delay = More Hype = More Money (Long Term)

800million this day....that day....wait a few weeks,. PC release does the same.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I had this theory (since recently) that the PC version has been finished for ages, just as long as the counterparts..

But the delay....

How much Hype has it got,..SOOOO many people are talking about this game now... (advertising)

So why not split the incoming money up by a factor of a few weeks, give the consoles a way to make some money for them, all the while PC players are hyping themselves over ANY small leak of info...

To which some PC players have bought their first console...just for GTA5, and will probably buy it for PC (cos their PC gamers who like shiny things) and for good measure...

Delay = More Hype = More Money (Long Term)

800million this day....that day....wait a few weeks,. PC release does the same.

they will probably make like 3 billion no problem, better they start working on gta 6 and spend 500.000.000 on it :D

i mean, they even pulled gangsta off street to voice act for them in cutscenes... wow amazing

no wonder that last 3 days crime was reported to lower for 70% hahaha, it was in news

This just mady my day :)

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I can't think of GTA 5 not coming to PC AND PS4/Xbone with a "omg dat graphism" marketing.

Ofc its finished, they are just holding it back to get money from console gamers + people who can't wait.

Its smart business, you would be silly to do anything but this.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

awesome i have it on xbox and its sweet i cant wait to get it on pc and play i really hope lcpdfr make another mod for gta v

how do you know this wasn't some guy doing this? I can type a bunch of code too and put it online and then say it was leaked from Take-Two

until an official announcement, I am not going to believe a damned thing I read on the internet.

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

how do you know this wasn't some guy doing this? I can type a bunch of code too and put it online and then say it was leaked from Take-Two

until an official announcement, I am not going to believe a damned thing I read on the internet.

Rockstar have been sending cease and desist letters to cinema blend over these articles. If the info was fake, Rockstar wouldn't be doing such a thing. They have been proven to be right before.

Rockstar have been sending cease and desist letters to cinema blend over these articles. If the info was fake, Rockstar wouldn't be doing such a thing. They have been proven to be right before.

that literally says nothing

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

It does say something, because if it was fake, why would rockstar bother with demanding to take down the photos? maybe if they were fake and the hype got really big and it was a lie all along some guy might come out and say there's nothing to it, but they wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

The Ifruit App(The app from Rockstar to GTA 5) has also PC assets in its files.

You can even check it your selve if you have an IOS device.

And other Sites checked the Files to and they found the exact same so it can't be a Fake.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/GTA-5-iFruit-App-Files-Confirm-GTA-5-PC-Assets-59178.html

RTX2070OC