Is it even worth getting W10 atm?

MVPernula
Go to solution Solved by Sakkura,

Cool! But I'd rather be sure, should I wait for bugfixes before I do it JUST because? I really have no problem waiting.

It's not like you lose a lot by waiting a few weeks, so you might as well if you're scared of running into issues.

Everything I see and hear are problems about it, I mean just go in to the OS page.. It's crazy, man.

I've really only had driver issues, and a few other minor easy fix problems. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

NO, DON'T get it.

Waste of 10 hours for me.

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight!

Totally worth it.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

On forums, you only hear the bad stuff and the downsides.

I find it actually a great OS.

I got Windows 10 and i like it, the ONLY DOWNSIDE is software's and drivers compatible issue.  Other than that is great, games still a little bit journey to make it work with DX12.

NO, DON'T get it.

Yeah, that's you.

I got Windows 10 and i like it, the ONLY DOWNSIDE is software's and drivers compatible issue.  Other than that is great, games still a little bit journey to make it work with DX12.

i have no problem  with window 10 as of now, its a hit and miss

On forums, you only hear the bad stuff and the downsides.

I find it actually a great OS.

Totally worth it.

NO, DON'T get it.

I've really only had driver issues, and a few other minor easy fix problems. 

Cool! But I'd rather be sure, should I wait for bugfixes before I do it JUST because? I really have no problem waiting.

Yeah, that's you.

My opinion is still a correct opinion.

I am not saying something I do not mean.

It's not like you lose a lot by waiting a few weeks, so you might as well if you're scared of running into issues.

I would say wait it for a week or 2 to see what Microsoft going to do with the software's incompatible and bugs. Also, you can download Windows 10 from this Microsoft site. Once you landed on that page click " Download now(Whatever OS version you have) and then run it and then click " Upgrade this PC".

My opinion is still a correct opinion.

I am not saying something I do not mean.

Yeah and for every 9 things that don't go wrong there's the one person that encounters a problem and screams the loudest.

Yeah and for every 9 things that don't go wrong there's the one person that encounters a problem and screams the loudest.

After installing it everything doesn't fell right.

My computer RUNS better but everything looks like shit and not very user friendly.

I would say wait it for a week or 2 to see what Microsoft going to do with the software's incompatible and bugs. Also, you can download Windows 10 from this Microsoft site. Once you landed on that page click " Download now(Whatever OS version you have) and then run it and then click " Upgrade this PC".

There we have it guys! Thank you both :D

Get a room, boys.

You and me just a room for boss my call me let me ? Me and you.

I've installed it on every PC in the house without issues apart from Nvidia Control Panel being unavailable on dad's PC. Not ideal, but the driver is otherwise functioning.