Buying new power supply, need tips

cmb6062

Anyone know about a good power supply, has to be modular and 700W not sure about less yet

Buying new case and power supply for better cable management and more silence. New case will be Phanteks Enthoo Pro. (if any tips on better case in same price range, tell me)

PC specs: 

SSD: Samsung SSD 840 Series 250GB 2.5" OEM
POWAR: Cooler Master GX Lite 700W PSU
Air Cooling: Intel® Air Cooling (basically stock cooler)
RAM: Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Sport 1600MHz 8GB
Tower: Cooler Master CM Force 500 Midi Tower
Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 GHz 2GB GDDR5
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3, Socket-2011
Processor: Intel® Core i7-3820 Processor 

(incase if someone knows if i can have less than 700W)

Anyone know about a good power supply, has to be modular and 700W not sure about less yet

Buying new case and power supply for better cable management and more silence. New case will be Phanteks Enthoo Pro. (if any tips on better case in same price range, tell me)

What's your budget and where are you buying from?

"Rawr XD"

What's your budget and where are you buying from?

From a norwegian website "komplett.no" doubt you would understand anything from that website xD

and budget is at like 130usd for case (may go for the R5) and then for power supply i can maybe go a tiny bit higher in price

From a norwegian website "komplett.no" doubt you would understand anything from that website xD

and budget is at like 130usd for case (may go for the R5) and then for power supply i can maybe go a tiny bit higher in price

EVGA 750W B2 should suffice just fine.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What's your budget for the PSU only, in whatever currency is listed on that site?

"Rawr XD"

EVGA 750W B2 should suffice just fine.

They don't have the B2

I dont see any B2, but i see a G2 750W, and it looks quite nice, unless its something special about it

I dont see any B2, but i see a G2 750W, and it looks quite nice, unless its something special about it

Can you afford the G2? As I've kept asking, how much are you looking to spend on a PSU? The 750G2 is 1.195,- but you'll be fine with the Cooler Master G650M which is 799,-

"Rawr XD"

Can you afford the G2? As I've kept asking, how much are you looking to spend on a PSU? The 750G2 is 1.195,- but you'll be fine with the Cooler Master G650M which is 799,-

I said earlier that i could go a bit higher in price with power supply, but i can buy both, cheaper means that i can maybe buy a new cpu cooler too, if i want to. 

I said earlier that i could go a bit higher in price with power supply, but i can buy both, cheaper means that i can maybe buy a new cpu cooler too, if i want to. 

Well are you okay with how your current CPU cooler performs, or would you prefer if it was quieter?

"Rawr XD"

Well are you okay with how your current CPU cooler performs, or would you prefer if it was quieter?

No idea what makes the most sound in my case, it sounds like a vacuum cleaner, but i would like to get a better and quiter one

No idea what makes the most sound in my case, it sounds like a vacuum cleaner, but i would like to get a better and quiter one

Getting quieter coolers and fans makes a bigger difference then getting a case with sound dampening.

"Rawr XD"

Getting quieter coolers and fans makes a bigger difference then getting a case with sound dampening.

yeee, but  my case is not good at all, dust gets in very very easily and very bad for cable management. dont like it that the power supply is at top.